Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 11 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Littlej stay strong! Sometimes we do feel like this one time or another so impt to be positive. Btw I'm ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Littlej stay strong! Sometimes we do feel like this one time or another so impt to be positive.

Btw I'm using this Opk, bought from amazon use vPost to ship (together w other thing) this is dipstick slightly diff from peeing on a stick. As long as pink dye is quite accurate . I follow the webby to gauge what is the kind of norm standards
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001FYLNVU/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1357141806&sr=8-2&pi=SL75
    I bought 2boxes of the pink box early hpt test aso 3pcs per box, alot cheaper than buy from Sg aso. dont know why they sell in Sg so ex n so limited variety. I buy like this around$60, If buy in Sg, only can get a few sticks only

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

dragontail! I found the number in another hp! Mdm Sadiah - 97724579. you can try to sms and see if she still using this number?hahaha....

Woohoo thanks poohy. I just text her; awaiting for reply if this number is still active. Actually I’m also not sure if I even need a post natal massage because my MC was kinda early. Haa. I’ll ask her anyway.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail...you mentioned that was once when you didnt have EWCM...was that the time you got it? Somehow this month I also dont have.......=(

no prob..dont know if the number still the same also.hahaa.....hope its still in use!

today is 3dpo and my mood was like sigh.. sometimes i think i got hormonal imbalance >.<

@littlehamster - What brand is it? Aunty here old alrady - pix very small - cannot see! And dipstick means need to pee into a container is it? I thought the clearblue one more convenient.. just pee onto the stick so more convenient when I need to do it outside of home.

Going to see a 2nd gynae tomorrow to get 2nd opinion. Geez. This baby making thingy is costing a lot of $$.

you try search Wondfo ovulation strips

ithink bcos of the way it was designed, when i tried to pee on it the first time, it doesnt work well haha.. anyway basically the whole strip is mostly plastic (front n back), the part that absorbant is the sides (so is like sandwiched together). so is good for dipping. when i at office i will pee on it sideways so the side absorbant will touch, pee around 3sec .. at home i use plastic contianer (re-use the fortel cups)

E.g. Google Image Result for http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/513%252B-DVMo7L.jpg

@ poohy, I think the mobile number is history. Nevermind, I check with my friend also if I actually need that massage in first place ;p
    In November, I only had EWCM on CD13 & 16. I o-ed on CD19 (based on OPK and BBT). We started to BD on CD13 (I very ganjeong; saw the EWCM and we BD twice in that day!). We also BD on both CD16 & 17. I was already a flat tyre by then and didnt feel like BD on CD18/19. So I also do not know exactly which day's sperm fertilised mine.

@ littlej, hopefully the 2nd gynae can shed some enlightenment.
    Yes clearblue is convenient. But you can get probably 10 cheapies ones with that price. Clearblue costs $12ish isit? Alternatively, go mustafa to get the HPT at $2.90 (if i remember correctly). That one is good i feel. But again, you must collect your pee in a cup first.

@ littlehamster, one of my very early preg symptoms was that too. I felt like I was carrying the devil's spawn. Super easily agitated.

Oh mdm sadiah just replied me! I was too quick to jump the gun.

Imperial Concubine
    Oh I dont't even have ewcm....
    Unless this month gonna o late...used online opk and clear blue.....both also faint line only since last week...siong on $.

^haha so what does sadiah recommend? Need massage?

You mean you usually dont have EWCM or this month you havent seen it yet? I read that some ladies dont have such CM and they also will conceive. I personally stopped on OPK already. Too many things to observe!

Oh she says I should do the massage too for my case. To expel the wind and push back the uterus. Can do 3x. $50 for an hour. Starting next week. She will text me her available dates and we'll will work from there.

Never done before so what should I prepare myself when she comes over? Is it oily kind? Should I lay a sheet over my bed to avoid the oil staining? Thanks!

Imperial Concubine
    Somehow only this month no ewcm! just when I thought the dates are good...ie Christmas break and new year break....人算不如天算。

Give it a try....her massage quite good...relaxing.hehehe. push away my tense muscle also.and after her massage that time the dirty blood really came out. just need to prepare 2 big towels for her to use as cover for us and a floor mattress..'di lam'

Morning everyone.

@dragontail : massage is on the floor? Just curious...

me will attempt to monitor cm this month!

Oh I dont’t have di-lam. Do you think I may request her to do on my bed? My bed is quite high though (thick mattress ). Moreover my bedroom also doesnt have enough floor space for a di lam and doubt I can do it in the hall as I scared my father in law suddenly turns up early at home then it will be so weird!

Littlej, hopefully can do the massage on the bed.

Imperial Concubine

oh mine was done on the floor...like those thai massage? hahah...maybe you want check with her if it is okay to do on the big bed.

Female Attendant

Hi all ladies who are trying to concieve ....

I just want to encourage you "trying very hard to concieve" ladies not to give up hope with my story as I was like you ladies 1yr ++ ago. My hubby n I were married about 5yrs and we had been trying to concieve for about 4 yrs without any birth control. Last year, we were recommended by my friend to see this gynae Dr loh seong feei at Kandang Kerbau Hospital as many couple after seeing him get pregnant and miraculously, i got pregnant after i think 3-5 visits to his clinic. But had MC after 5 weeks pregnant. But we did not give up and still tried very hard and i got pregnant again after my first menses came. And now I am a proud mummy of my 9 mths old baby girl.
    So ladies do not lost hope though i know its really stressful physically and emtionally but just have faith and keep trying.

By the way, you all can really try seeing this gynae Dr loh seong feei as he is named miracle hands on many internet threads, you can find and read about it . Couples seeing him will miraculously get pregnant , dont know why also. But he is very very experience in fertility treatment. I heard now he had set up his own clinic at thomson medical centre and is the head for the fertility dept for thomson medical centre. No harm try seeing him . This is purely my miracule experience with this gynae.

Good luck ladies.

Imperial Concubine

Joymummie, thanks for your encouragement.

Can share what treatment did Dr loh give? Did you go through IUI/IVF etc?

Thanks @joymummie for the encouragement

I just went to check the 2nd gynae earlier today! And he's pretty different from my original gynae. Below describes my visit and some advice and what's different between him & my original gynae.

More fatherly, and more thorough I feel. He did ultrasound, checks on my breasts, and he also inserted his fingers and pressed here and pressed there and smelled (*Sorry if it's TMI*). <Checks on breasts and smelling fingers is not something which my original gynae did during my past 3 months trying to concieve visits>

This gynae also gave some 'herbal pills' to my dear to take (apparently he said the 'mobility' is not as strong - My original gynae said the sperm analysis was ok though!!), and gave me some vitamin pills too. He said it's important to be taking folic acid whilst TTCing. He also asked me to describe what vitamins I've been taking and said seems ok but he told me to bring down the next visit so he can advise if it's too much I'm taking or if he can add on. <My original gynae only gave vitamin pills to the man not me. He also never asked me what vitamins I'm taking>

Oh oh.. he also gave us dates to BD, lie down 30 minutes after BD, and told me to avoid BD after those dates he has given (Hahah - My dear looks so disappointed!!!)... And only can do yoga, pilates, walking, swimming whilst trying to concieve-ing. <My original gynae never told me to stop BD after a certain period>

He also said to visit him when my menses come - Preferably first 5 days - I was shocked and asked Huh - isn't it bloody then.. Then he said he has seen worse (*hur hur*) and needs to see the blood flow to check on 'quality' and if there's risk of endometrisis (dont't know how to spell). <My original gynae never said anything about this, and only asked me to go see him after period not during>

He said he doesn't discourage traditional chinese medicine but traditional chinese medicine's medication has no labels so really, you dont't know what you're taking. I asked him if he has recommendations but I suppose western docs can't recommend such stuff so all he said was he heard of those traditional chinese medicine in AMK and Marine Parade, but he "subtly hinted" that there is this one place which he would not encourage. I dont't think any of the ladies here are going to the place he does not encourage. <Given this is a public forum, I dont't think it's wise to mention the place>

He also said other than age and the fact that my dear smokes, there doesn't seem to be anything majorly prohibitive at the current moment. Oh later on, my dear had to go out to take a call. He then asked me how many ex-es I had before my dear and whether I was on the contraceptive pill before cuz even though those may happen a long long time ago, it may affect current chances!

Lastly, he ended the session by saying that he will try his very best to get me pregnant. And he told me not to worry just do what he says and we will work on it together.

Ok so ladies - I'm not sure if you see gynaes but am I being overtly excited over this gynae? Just that he seems so much more detailed than my regular gynae so I'm now thinking that he's better than the one I've been seeing the past 5 years!

Female Attendant

Poohy ,

My pregnancy was a normal one, i just did normal check up and all the necessary initial tests to see if my hubby or myself got any problem , and was given folic acid and multi-vitamins for my hubby . Then after all checks, found out that i had the condition endometriosis and was scheduled for surgery but miraculously, i was pregnant 1-2 weeks before the surgery. That's why many ppl said he got miracle hands, just need a touch from him ... haha ...

littlej, this new gynae sounds more pro.. haha.. his name n location?

Imperial Concubine

joymummie, wow....he must have a lot of patients! Long waiting time?

littlej - this 2nd gynae indeed sounds more detailed! what multi vits did he prescribe for your hubby? can share?

Female Attendant

poohy: ya when i was seeing him in Kandang Kerbau Hospital , its super long wait usually 3-4hrs but its worth the wait

Thanks for the encouragement Joymummie.. Indeed Dr SF Loh is highly recommended especially for fertility treatments (even my gynea recommended him and I have a friend who had conceived 2 babies through IVF with his help). Am considering between him or Kandang Kerbau Hospital if I were to go for IVF ..

Littlej which gynea did you go to? Even my gynea didn't do such detailed checks.. Just ultrasound of my cervix and uterus and HSG. I was wondering how come I wasn't asked to do blood tests too. Can PM me which traditional chinese medicine to avoid?

Female Attendant

Superwomancgy: I remember I did done blood test with dr loh and that's how he found out that the endometrosis condition. And he is always very confident on his deduction one.

Dr SF Loh is highly recommended by my 2 gfs. If only he is still in Kandang Kerbau Hospital, I would surely choose him as my gynae. He was one of my first choices. Unfortunately, I dont like Thomson Medical Center and I'm impatient when it comes to waiting so I had to let him go.

Anyway, I'm good with Dr John Tee also therefore can't complain :P

littlej, wow so many things your gynae checked for you. So you prefer to stick with this one?
    Last edited by Dragontail; 04-01-2013 at 06:00 PM.