Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 12 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I'm 4dpo today. Having af like cramps since yesterday, then keep feel like wanna to poo. My lower tummy looks ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

I'm 4dpo today. Having af like cramps since yesterday, then keep feel like wanna to poo. My lower tummy looks big, jeans tight, but dont't feel bloated or gassy (norm when I get the gas the tummy is big too). Luckily its Friday tomorrow no need go work can rest more.

Anyone going to the cord life pregnancy made simple seminar tomorrow?

Female Attendant
    Can anyone help me pls? Is this positive? Sorry to sound stupid. I missed my period today. Menses has always been regular. Today's due, hence I did my PT at home this morning - twice in fact. Thought I was pregnant n went to the doc in the morning but negative result... Doc said I tested too early... I'm having bad stomach cramps. Am I pregnant?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	95490  

Female Attendant
    This might be clearer. Sorry and thanks, gals!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	95491  

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

That surely looks like a BFP to me. You get the same result twice with your HPT? I choose to congrat you! Go to the GP again 2 days later.

Female Attendant

Thanks for your reply. Erm... What's BFP? Ya. I got the same result twice. Woke up very early to test so by the time I went to the doc, I have passed urine four times. Not sure if its 'diluted' hence negative result at GP...

Today is my CD14. Observed start of stretchy clear CM. Not much but looks like I might be O-ing soon (observing CM is my best bet, from experience). I usually get that a week before I O-ed. If it's so, it's comforting to know my cycle is tuning back, regardless all the messed up hormones lately. But we have to practice abstinence this month

Female Attendant

GP told me to test a week later but I can't wait. I bought another brand of pregnancy kit. Trying again tomorrow...

BFP=big fat positive. One of those hundreds of acronyms in fertility topic!

... that's might be the reason why the doc didnt pick it up. A line is a positive line (I strongly believe so). It wont just turn pink without hcg.

Congrats congrats congrats! Your first?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Congrats Fiona it looks +++ when you go the doc make sure is first morning urine. If not the sample might be dilute already n maybe that's why -ve

Are you trying this month, Dragontail?

Female Attendant

Yup! Hence, m really clueless. Thanks for your patience! Feeling tired, backache and stomach cramps.... Hoping that they ain't my regular menses symptoms...

Female Attendant

Hi, been trying to conceive but each time always felt disappointment. Had tried folic acid, traditional chinese medicine, gynae but all seems like not helping!!! Married for 2 yrs and everyone around me are either pregnant or with kids.

Female Attendant

Thanks for e info! I think pretty diluted. I'll test again with my HPT tomorrow. Then go back doc next week....

Hello!

Not sure of this is a sstupid question but is it possible to see dr loh as a private patient?

Doc gave me florxine and something like tenxane for my dear. Erm, his pills are in his car (so he can remember to take) so I dont't have the exact name.

Joymummie - could you describe a little on the pre pregnancy tests that dr loh did (before you got preggers)? I am just trying to gauge if my second gynae was thorough or was he just normal. Cuz if he is just normal that means I really kena ripped off by my first gynae!

@dragontail - seems like second one is better. But he is erm a bit old...

@suoerwomancgy & @littlehamster - I just pm the both of you. Eh I not sure if I should publicly mention which doc I went since I have not't had a success story so not sure if I should put in this forum. Hahahah I just dont't wanna be seen as endorsing - yes I can be a tad bit paranoid

Hello blur princess - which traditional chinese medicine did you see?

Fiona, some people do get their preg symptoms real early. Really hope you can bring us confirm-chop good news so that you can come back and spread baby dust to us.

Littlehamster, this month no touchy touchy. Have to wait past the coming AF first and see what my sinseh says.

Blurprincess, it's always like that... when we like to have that something, your surroundings pop them up but none is yours. :P Murphy's law maybe. Since you've been trying for 2 years, ever thought of IVF?

If I'm not wrong, Dr Loh runs his pte clinic at Thomson Medical Center right? You can google about him and they are mostly good words. Man of few words though. Think he's the god of IVF here in SG, among other good comments on his expertise.

Female Attendant

Thanks, Dragontail! I can't wait to test again tomorrow!

I wouldnt be able to wait one week too come on! Yeah, have a good nite sleep tonight and test again first thing in morning. I'm sure you'll see the line getting darker

Female Attendant

Dragontail:its impt To be with a gynae you comfortable with.

Fiona: I remember for the first 3-5 days after missing my menses , I test negative till I think the 5th day . And gp recommend to go for pregnancy kit that is in case type one as the result will be one accurate , I am not sure what's the actual name for it but the the dip type of kit . It's in case form then you have to collect your urine then drip into the kit.

Female Attendant

Littlej: yes, dragontail is right ... Dr loh has his own clinic at Thomson medical centre now, he is no longer in Kandang Kerbau Hospital already. If I remember correctly , I did a check and scan for vagina and urine test and blood test . And my hubby did the sperm test . Then the doc will advised us on the ovalution window . Usually will advised us to try +-2 days the ovalution day but my hubby n I very kiasu , we started trying +-8 days of ovalution day . Hope these info helps

Female Attendant

Thanks to all your replies! I'll come back to spread if results positive! Lets all Jia you together!

Imperial Concubine

oh wow ...fiona hope to see your good news soon!

somehow i'm bit sian to see any gynae...haha...really waiting for heaven to bless me with another kiddo...my 1st one has been asking me for siblings...sigh. I told her to wait for heaven to drop one down first.hahahaha.....

Actually me n my hubby have never seen a gynae to do any fertilty checks. Wonder if it's a must. We were both just talking about it last night.

Hello everyone!

Goody lucky fiona! Wish I'm in your shoes *grins*

Well - me and my dear did the checks. I guess it's just me being OCD. Just wanted to make sure we're all clear from the beginning - I mean *touch wood* - I had colleagues whose husbands went to do sperm checks then found out the analysis not very good. And then I also had friends whose womb also not very good. So for me, I told better be all clear. But that's just me.

Oh - I researched on Dr Loh and Thomson Medical Center. Dr Loh sounds good but erm Thomson Medical Center sounds a bit messy and a bit profit-driven like advocating scientific means? Just my personal opinion as I was reading the reviews and on Thomson Medical Center website.

I mean, I'm not against IUI or IVF.. I think they are necessities if and only if one has been trying the natural way and really cannot then go for the scientific ways. My friends and I were talking about it - that gynaes nowadays are now actively pushing for scientific ways. Like my original gynae - When I collected my HSG films the other day - the nurse told me doctor's advise is to do IUI this cycle and I was like.. erm.. let me try natural this month first can.. Then I scooted to see the other gynae. Hahahaha!

Ok - I gotta BD this Sunday, Tues, Thurs, Sat, Mon. Then no more BD after. That's what 2nd gynae said. my dear hear already wanted to faint - saying intensive workout then complete blackout???

:P

Worthy Lady

I'll be trying for a 2nd baby soon....somewhere in June. Wanna have a horse baby

My son is coming 14 months old.

Jia you to all mummies who are trying to concieve