Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Yay poohy! Remember to do anything and eat everything when holidaying ok?...

Yay poohy! Remember to do anything and eat everything when holidaying ok?

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

oh yeah! so looking forward to the break...but still got 1mth to go..hehehe

Worthy Lady

my gynae appoint is same date as you i think.. 6 or 8 mar right? cant rem off hand.. i hope when i go i can happily tell gynae ..

YES !!! YES !! YES !!! & do this to him very (^.^) very

flash him a Victory sign haha
    Last edited by xiaohuiis; 27-02-2013 at 03:59 PM.

poohy, is your holiday during your fertile window? if yes, hope you can made your baby over there =)

xiaohuiis, can't wait to hear your news =)

xiaohuiis, you have any early preg sign now?

Worthy Lady

@prayinghard , no nothing at all.. feels normal.. except that I am sick.. cough + flu now.. so never feel anything..

my holiday is next week during my fertile window but i would rather that i have planned on my 2ww.
    i am such a bummer. now no more leave.

Early part of 2ww, I had nausea and dizziness. Even unexplained diarrheas. Once after O, I have been producing alot alot of creamy with a tint of yellow cm every day. Even till today at 10 dpo. But at the same time I m also starting to get Af like cramps. I rather take it easy there's always next cycle to try again.

Worthy Lady

@dragontail: now is 10DPO .. i also starting to have creamy white.. but not alot .. mixed with watery discharge...

Imperial Concubine

prayinghard...i'm not so sure whether it will hit my fertile window since my cycle is messed up. Gonna see when I o this month, then can agar agar for April....

jia you xiaohuiis and dragontail!
    woh quincy ....then can 'work' hard during your Hols! dont overshop until too tired for night business! But again,some say do in the morning better....=)

Worthy Lady

but morning if got working.. very hard to do .. will be even tiring then doing at night ..

Cm is not a good sign of preg indicator I read. Anyway let time tells.

I count count...my next O is probably on a midweek. Boring. Haa. So tired how to bd marathon?

Xiaohuiis, we will be here praying for you

Poohy, hmm ic take this holiday to really relax and have fun. Who knows miracle might happen

Quincy, I agree if go holiday during 2ww actually does help us to distract from reading too much into our body. Can relax more.

Dragontail, last month before I got my bfp, I also have alot of white cream discharge. To some having that cm may indicate af is coming and to others it may indicate early preg signs

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Xiaohuii most impt dont't stress.. I am quite dry when I had my bfp. dont't think so much and stay happy

Dragontail I know what you mean about feeling guilty, I used to go every 2 days but since trying to concieve, I dont't go as often.

I'm supposed to be Oing today, hope to see a temp rise tomorrow. this is my 1st cycle on royal jelly and I actually felt cramps on my ovaries this time round. And alot of EWCM when I usually never have much. Will bd again tonight just in case.
    Ladies, for your next holidays dont't do like me, my trip to phuket will be right when AF will start. Upset with myself haha

Tricky yes that's o pain. Funny that I never knew I had it until these past months I tried to spot and there it was!

Enjoy your bd Oh no...Af during beach holis...hahha headache.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Haha actually O mid week is considered ok . The worst is O on a Monday. Monday so blue how to be happy when happy happy??

Worthy Lady

Wanted to ask i saw a faint line on opk test kit on sunday and tested yday and today..yday was darker than today..how many days will the opk kit show as ovulating?mayb by tom no more line..
    BD on sun n yday..hopefully this month got chance..
    Snake baby is good for me and hubby as we both are born in the yr of monkey..
    Probably next cycle is my last chance at a snake baby..
    Officially am on 2ww now...

thanks Dragontail !

heartz01, I'm also Monkey ! indeed monkey and snake is a good match apparently

True. Verdict is Monday is the "worst" to bd. Haa.

Heartz, long time no see here. Sleep early this 2ww. Try not to dwell into it meanwhile...just enjoy everyday like normal.

Tricky, I thought rat n snake are good together? She Shu Yi Wo.

Hello. So many posts today!!!

Poohy - enjoy hols. Hmm... Since you going during o, if you see gynae before that - gynae can also tell you how your eggs are faring and give you dates to bd??? Haha or you just bd everyday of the holiday !

Dragontail - all went well at dr wu?

Mintminer - my suggestion is yoga and Pilates before o. During o and 2ww - stick to yin yoga only. Or yoga for fertility. No Hatha or yang or bikram or Pilates during this time cuz abdominal will be stretched. I know yoga and Pilates teachers will say otherwise but haha for me, I feel prevention better than cure. Up to you anyway.

So frustrated with work today. There was this urgent thing that needed to be done and it falls in a "grey" area but it was kinda obvious whose department this project lies in. Therein started the ping pong conversation on who should do. after 2 hours of back and forth of emails, i got super fed up and said I will get it done. And so I did, worked till 9pm, sent it and made it clear that I took this on as a one-off. And you know what, this Person instead of thanking me, still can email me - "why do you have to say in the email that this is a one-off, it sounds as if my dept is not doing our job". I glared at the email, cursing and swearing and wrote a diplomatic response. Geez, there are way too many useless squirms who cannot make it back in their own country so come to seek fortune somewhere else.

Imperial Concubine

hahaha cannot afford to BD every day during hols...coz i got a little light bulb!

Agree that the worst day to O is a Monday! best is friday! hahaha....if only we can choose the days.....

littlej- wah office politics really killer hoh...hate it when pple push out jobs. If only everyone is responsible for their own area or at least be helpful......well well...soon we will all go out of here and be FT in other countries!hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by heartz01 View Post
    Wanted to ask i saw a faint line on opk test kit on sunday and tested yday and today..yday was darker than today..how many days will the opk kit show as ovulating?mayb by tom no more line..
    BD on sun n yday..hopefully this month got chance..
    Snake baby is good for me and hubby as we both are born in the yr of monkey..
    Probably next cycle is my last chance at a snake baby..
    Officially am on 2ww now...
    hi heartz, continue opk tomorrow till you get negative. sometimes the surge takes 2 days sometimes 1 day, best if you can test 2x a day to see you O in morning or evening. in the meantime keep bd, even neg opk, you can bd one more time. best to do alternate days. GOOD LUCK!!!

i bought blackmores COQ10 for hubby from Watsons.. hope he dont notice the extra little pill today for breakfast.. lol

Imperial Concubine

hahaha littlehamster- your hubby so guai ? every morning let you feed him vits? Mine doesnt eat before breakfast...yet breakfast taken in office , so i dont know if he ever takes those vits that i bought for him.....hmmmmm