Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 13 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Ladies, there's a fengshui master who might be able to help in pregnancy. He mentioned a couple who still couldn't ...

Female Attendant
    Ladies, there's a fengshui master who might be able to help in pregnancy. He mentioned a couple who still couldn't give birth after IVF, went to him and got pregnant shortly later. Anyone keen? I didn't try before but I've my fortune told by him and he's pretty accurate.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlej, I personally dont prefer Thomson Medical Center. Many reasons but one of them is definitely the atrocious parkibg system. lol. I cant accept it.

At some point, the BD just evolves into a chore. But I guess we can try to spice it up a little

ladyluck, yes lets jiayou together and hope you're just as lucky as your nick!

fiona, how was it this morn? Can pop champagne?

Female Attendant

Yes. Can. Verified at the doc at night.
    I m excited but gotta hush hush. Mum says first trimester must sshh....

That's wonderful! K you can hush hush with us. Wishing you a safe and happy big tummy journey....

Female Attendant

Thanks, Dragontail!!

Congrats Fiona! Have a smooth pregnancy

Littlej I can't help laughing when your dear husband commented on the BD schedule. Though intensive, do enjoy the whole process and good luck!

Dragontail.. I remembered my first time at Thomson Medical Center and I was surprised to learn their car park is so small and they didn't allow me in. I had to park at the public carpark opposite Thomson Medical Center and walked to Thomson Medical Center via a bridge. What if its an emergency?

I understand there's a passenger van that transports you from the opposite CP to Thomson Medical Center? I thought I heard my colleague mentioned that. I also dont feel comfortable with the valet parking system, and when it comes to payment. Not sure if there has been any difference now. Have not attempted to park there again anymore. If I do have to visit someone at Thomson Medical Center, I will park at the opposite CP. To me, Kandang Kerbau Hospital parking has always been a breeze. I want to go to the gynae with a relax mood

ladyluck, so I am curious. Why a horsey baby? One that goes well with your first son's? What's your first son's chinese animal?

For me, I never had a chance to have horsey friends! I think if I'm lucky I like to aim for a snakey. My BFF is a snakey.

Worthy Lady

Hi Dragontail,

I'm quite pantang in a way. Read in some Chinese thingy that my husband n myself will not be able to get along with a snake baby if I were I get preggie this year. It's something like 'clash'. I'm a tiger, husband is pig. My son is rabbit

Worthy Lady

I can't wait to get preggie soon. Missed being pregnant.....

These horoscope thingy is interesting sometimes! My hubby prefers a snake to horse. Well, we will try but ultimately leave to god's will

Not that I have ever got a full term but my last 2 MCs just made me feel very incomplete. Ha! I also look forward to being preggie again and getting all those morn sickness allover again. it does feel good being in one.

@dragontail - I can be your first horsey friend =)

for me - if I can conceive can already... Whilst I would also like an ideal horoscope but I think now cannot choose.

I wonder if the man will follow through with doc's instructions. I am abit afraid he will be so put off making out if there is a schedule to keep. I am sure he understands why so but well men are still men and my guy is kinda the more spontaneous type who doesnt particularly like regiment. Still wondering how to subtly ask his thoughts...

That sounds good to me, horsey littlej!

Hubby will be seeing Dr Wu next Sunday 13Jan, for the first time. He cant take the powder yet until he's out of reservist on 5Feb. I'm just guessing I may be O-ing in mid Feb so I dont know if 2 weeks potion for him is enough to boost his swimming friends. Will see what she says.

I know what you mean.. I had to do the soft approach. It might help for your case too

@dragontail - since it is cny mid feb I assume your hubby will have no reservist? Oo good that he is going with you on sun.

@fiona - congrats

Imperial Concubine

congrats Fiona

anyone know if i should still try to BD coz think I O-ing (but its CD24 already)...........

@littlej, ya I will tell relatives dont come visit during cny because we will be busy bd-ing. Just kidding

@poohy, good to read your body signals. Sometimes we might just be o ing late.

Imperial Concubine

yar but then O so late, wonder if i should still try.....

Worthy Lady

I have some doubts , hopefully someone can help me

I had positive OPKS yesterday Noon… but I didn’t test again at the evening..
    The positive was quite dark….

In the evening, I have lower abdominal pain, which I read could be ovulation pain.. its sharp twinge… lasted from evening to night, a few hours, on and off

I tested OPKS again today… mid day… it was negative (very very faint line)

Can I say that I have already “O” ?

But the thing is my Temperature is Not very High… only from 35.53 to 35.58 to 35.83

I was expecting the temperature to go 36 or 37 after “O”
    Is this normal?

And yesterday I have positive OPKS… I BD in the morning yesterday…
    However, I go bathroom about 2 hours after the BD…. I realise quite a lot of semen or spermie leak out… is this normal?

Long time no see, faithmum.

I would think you've already Oed. And the O-pain seems to have coincided it too.

For my own case, my pre-O temp hovers around 35.8 to 36.1. When I O, it goes up to around 36.4 to 36.5. So I think your 35.83 is actually the right O temp for you (I'm just basing on my own pattern). I guess you need next couple of days to see that the temp stays up to confirm you have Oed.

After a week or so if you do see your temp shifts up to high 36 and above, then it could be a triphasic chart (preggie sign!).

Did you try to lift your pelvis after BD? Spermies are good swimmers. By the time it's 2 hours later, they are already long gone at their destination Those flown out is probably just semen.

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, jia you in trying for snake baby

My sis is expecting her 1st baby in about 2 mths time. It's gonna be a snakey gal. I'm so excited to see how my niece looks like. Hehehehe

For me, I hope I would be able to conceive within horse year. Had prb conceiving the last time. Went thru IUI & IVF but not successful. My boy was eventually conceived naturally after 3 years of marriage

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

faithmummy: my after O bbt temp also doesnt jump very high. yes you O haha. my jump took 2 days; 35.84->36.21->36.48 (But this cycle i not sure why my chart is very spikey.. :S)

Actually is tracking the BBT more accurate or observing the CM? I'm not a very observant person so if anyone ask me, I dont't think I can say exactly which day of the cycle is my O day.

Faithmummy, I'm trying out the BD only when I feel the urge as advised by Dr Su. Last night BD but I dont't really ve the feel cos dear husband has. Suddenly early morning I have the feel.. This is really driving me crazy! Btw even after lifting the pelvis, there will def be some leaking of the semen I think.. I have a friend who can get up 10 mins after BD and wash up and still get preggie.

Thanks ladyluck! I feel very heartwarming everytime I hear stories of how couples managed to conceive naturally after years of unsuccessful medical help. When the time comes, you cant stop it

Superwoman, personally, if I have to choose, it will be CM. But with the help of BBT, at least I know my ovulation has passed and we will take a break from BD.

I would think the “feel” doesn’t work for me because sometimes during my AF I also have the “feel” so not very accurate for me

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, superwomancqy, littlehamster

Thanks everyone for the reply…
    Oh, so I really “O-ed”
    Amazing… because in the past, I never realise I have this kind of abdominal pain.. maybe it is because I never really take note of my Ovulation signs…
    I just worried, because I find that really a lot of semen/spermies leaking out… (I dont’t know how much is a lot in your definition, but I really find that a lot hahaha… its like blow of nose, then one shot a lot come out…. Sorry for being gross !!!! haha)

I think I will just leave it to fate bah…. What is mine will be mine….

Superwomancqy,

Yes yes, I also follow the urge this month… plus I also use CM tracking, OPKS, BBT…. I dont’t really know whether my CM is really egg white…. I also dont’t know what is the standard BBT that a normal woman have…. I think the only reliable one is OPKS…
    And I can understand your feeling…. Its like feeling the urge in the middle of a Weekday Work…. Its like there is nothing you can do..
    What you can do is, Go home tonight and BD with your hubby, since you have the urge now…. Good luck…

@faithmummy, I second that on the O-pain. Before all these reading up on ovulation signs, I also never observed that I got O-pain. All these theory kinda make us more wary about our body. And good luck J

Actually my hubby has been subtly telling me lets take a break from BD (half year or so). He sees that my recent MCs have taken a toll on me and wants to get our minds off this topic for a while. I guess I dont’t mind if I’m still young and all but I’ll be 41 soon and I dont’t want to wait. He is much younger so he can still “afford” to play with time a bit. To me, as soon as my sinseh says yes please BD and I will hold no horses already.

I know he’s concerned and doesn’t want me to go through another MC (if, unfortunately) again especially there’s a lot of unknown if we try too soon again. But to me, I feel fine and feel my body is ready again. I trust that every pregnancy is different and I will take it with stride with each one, whatever the outcome is. I think perhaps he needs to hear from the sinseh on the green light when we should try again. I’m looking forward to this Sunday and hear more advice from her, together with my hubby.

Hi everybody!

Same here - I dont't know how to track cm. I have a book that shows the various states so I can compare but with bd, how to differentiate between leaking semen and cm? And I also wear panty liner after bd so can't see cm?? The book said to do kegel 2 hours after bd to expel unwanted semen but i thought ley chey cuz I usually sleeping by then.

How does o pain feel like? I thought I had abdominal pains yesterday then bbt changed from 35.88 to 36.01. But I took opk yesterday afternoon and got circle (no smiley face). *confused*

The feel method doesn't work for me. Hahaha I dont't trust my own feel cuz it can be subjected to so many external factors like post disagreement / argument make up bd/feeling sudden bouts of closeness etc

anyway I supposed to bd tues thurs sat and mon but dear not free on sat so we wonder if after midnight on fri can be considered sat???

@dragontail - ya understand where you are coming from in terms of age. Whilst I am not at your age but I would wanna conceive before 35. So as long as there is the green light must chiong. Then again, I told my dear that we will take a break in feb if this month not successful - as in we won't have a schedule to adhere to and I won't keep harping on the o week. I guess I have to reward him for following the bd timetable as prescribed by doc and I dont't want us to end up feeling that bd has become a scheduled chore - we have always been the spontaneous couple sort before this whole bd campaign....