Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Poohy, I started my second box 10 days ago, so a bit more than a month I think. And it ...

Poohy, I started my second box 10 days ago, so a bit more than a month I think.
    And it does make your poop darker

My pee does get more yellow. As for poo, cant tell because the moment it pops I flush away already. Hee sorry tmi.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

oh okay..so i'm 'normal'.hahaha.

but just that now i'm only CD7 and i noticed bit of CM? Cant be O so soon bah?

Poohy describe the cm. Sticky kind? Wet? Stretchy? Some types of cm is not fertile yet.

Hello. Oooh gong cha - I like the earl grey milk tea. Sinful but yums.

Hello gnissim, rav3 and heartz.

Gnissim - sorry to hear your story. *hugs* may you find in this forum the support and friendship. Virtual it may be, but I feel I talk more to the chicks here than with my best friends sometimes anyway, yes can see both traditional chinese medicine and western doc. I did that anyway. But ya, as per advice - take the med 2 hours apart.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement on my work issues. Ya trying to park work troubles in office. Hahaha yes ft - *pui* at talent.

Poohy - maybe you should take pix of cm and show dragontail. She is the cm expert! Hahahah. Or will it be tmi?

Worthy Lady

Watsons gt sale ? Then i must faster go buy one box I just bought the EPO yesterday. And also bought some supplements for my hubby. AF just cleared so now is counting down to O!

miko, yes got sale... But not all items. Can click this link to see what are on. Yay to O coming!
    Watsons | look good. feel great. | Singapore - Special Offer - Latest Promotions

littlej, haa! Me no CM expert. But if you dare to show me, I dare to impart! lol.

Poohy and Miko .. Me three.. Also waiting to O though tomorrow I'm going to try ask the dr to see if she can see the egg during the scan so I can try predict its location..

Btw poohy the instant LRD tea cube is available at tea box (it's at highest level corner shop near the food court selling the jap food and Malaysian food?).. Its selling at $10 a pack..

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:763957

Gnissim - sorry to hear your story. *hugs* may you find in this forum the support and friendship. Virtual it may be, but I feel I talk more to the chicks here than with my best friends sometimes anyway, yes can see both traditional chinese medicine and western doc. I did that anyway. But ya, as per advice - take the med 2 hours apart.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement on my work issues. Ya trying to park work troubles in office. Hahaha yes ft - *pui* at talent.
    Talent ..talented in pushing work to others. .not everyone can do it

Imperial Concubine
    Oh hahaha I will observe more tomorrow and let Dragontail advise me. It's a bit watery transparent and yet ocassioanlly a bit like egg white?

Oh the lrd is at jurong point? Cool! Maybe tomorrow I try go and buy

Worthy Lady

Hi^5 to those waiting for O!

Thanks dragontail! Will check it out!!
    Its the best time to stock up on supplements when there's discount.

Worthy Lady

I paid more attention by observing cm this month.after menses mine will be the milky type then when coming to O turns transparent but still got bit of milky cm..i noticed this month..most ppl say shud b transparent but mine not completely clear so not sure...i only know ovulating thru OPK..

Even before menses i do observe some milky cm..

I think "color" is the most difficult to read into. I feel so long it's like egg white consistency (gooey) and then it can stretch between fingers for more than an inch at least then it's fertile. Sticky/Creamy without looking like egg white or pull-able, then it's just normal CM on non fertile days. That's for my case.

poohy, you try to stretch your CM. See if it can stretch 1inch (2inches even better!) without breaking. Or if wanna cover all grounds, use OPK in due time too.

On clearblue website there is this function that tells you when can start testing with opk. I used this, might be useful for you all? I think it should work for all brands of opk??

http://www.clearblue.com/uk/when-to-start-testing.php

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post

Hi littlej.. ya hai.. just had a big quarrel with him.. I guess he is being frustrated over me.. getting naggy and crying that I am not pregnant.. sigh.. I just said about IVF to him and he just shouted to me that it needs money.. like I dont know it needs money.. sigh. and I think he does not wants me to go to western med.. hai.. btw the western doc you go to what the doc gives you?

Imperial Concubine

the CM should be like egg white.. stretchy.. which when it stick to your index and thumb finger you are able to pull it long stretch is without breaking. -.- that's what my traditional chinese medicine says.. ha.. but he says that sometimes there are no CM.. cox some people may have a lot that will actually come out as discharge, some people does not have a lot so its not coming out... unless you put your fingers in to test.. :/

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis View Post
    so Luteal phase = from O date will the start of next menses?
    yeap.. luteal phase is from o date.. for example.. 1st day of mensus is CD 1.. so if you O on CD14, CD 15 onwards is luteal phase ... (which people will normally say 1DPO means 1 day past ovulation) Normally Luteal phase is 14 days... so means until 14DPO.. (this is the period of time where fertilisation takes place... then implantation is about probably day 7-10 after O if I am not wrong.. ) do you take BBT? download fertility friend.. good app to track BBT, O day etc.

Worthy Lady

Nope I never track bbt oh.. But got Down the FF app

Tgif! Geeezz didnt I just wish you all that yesterday? Time flies boy.

My temp went up today. So AF not showing today. Usually I will get 2 days of dips before she shows up. If tomorrow it comes back down, it would mean Af will show on sunday. And that says I have LP of 13 days. Never had an LP more than 11 days before! Unless I calculated the O day wrongly.

But if temp stays up tomorrow then I guess it's a good sign. I think the CW is giving me longer LP.

Imperial Concubine

okay! shall check whether the CM can stretch or not...

ooooh dragontail, hope its a good news for you!

TGIF! (but i gonna work tomorrow...sob sob)

Worthy Lady

hope it is good news for you dragontail ^^

Thanks ladies. Keeping an open mind

I'm just wondering what could be the cause of the dip on my 11dpo. I wasnt feeling cold or warm and the sleep that night was norm like most nights. I reckon it could be implantation dip. But I read that dip on an 11dpo is not so ideal. Anyway, was just reading it out of google.

Worthy Lady

TGIF everyone!

Dragontail, bbt guru - does bbt dip to its lowest during AF? I started taking bbt during prev cycles' CD10, so wasn't sure. I'm on CD3 now and bbt this morning was 35.88. Lowest I've ever seen so far. Didn't take yesterday coz I was sick and slept thru the alarm.

Female Attendant

Hi ladies,

Morning, Am looking to replenish royal jelly. Pl let me know if there Is promotion anywhere. Somehow find that it has regulate my menses. Now about 26 - 28 days for past 2 months.

Can i take cw and epo during menses?