Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; implantation too late no good. my bbt seems to drop first then af come.. i think.. then slowly drop till ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

implantation too late no good.

my bbt seems to drop first then af come.. i think.. then slowly drop till before O which will be the lowest

btw i called watsons , she say will get back to me

Shez, hee me no guru in any form.
    Yes temps are always the lowest from CD1 to to the day your O arrives. During this phase (follicular phase), I find that's when temps go quite erratic. Mine is like yours when lowest... 35.8x. Highest is about 36.15. But when you hit the LP, the temps dont change too drastic (provided the conditions of temping is consistent daily).

Dragontail it may be good new soon.

yes, littlehamster. I also just learnt about this last night while googling. So many things to learn every day

Imperial Concubine

i think i really cannot do BBT....by time i take temp will be time i woke up and in toilet. those short sudden awakening times, i'm too blur to pick up thermometer....

know i'm a bit greedy...can get pregnant already very blessed...but i want a baby boy! gonna pray hard hard and conscientiously...haha
    Last edited by poohy; 01-03-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Then skip the temping poohy. Should be a process you dont find too much a of a chore When CM appears more and stretchy, you do OPK .

Last night I was looking at Zumba youtube. Aiyo if I'm no longer trying to concieve I wanna learn! Find this trying to concieve stealing away my time....

Worthy Lady

zumba is fun !!! now i also stop zumba due to trying to concieve.. maybe i should change back to running.. but during AF period run very sian .. but tww also should run mah right?
    end up no exercise now fat fat fat !! T.T

heyyy Dragontail could be imp dip ??!

I also think this trying to concieve is stopping me from doing things I loved doing before, drink and smoke occasionally with friends, and running and working out ! frustrating...

got my temp rise this morning so I'm thinking I'm on dpo 1 tho FF didn't pinpoint cover line yet. I usually always O on cd12 but this time round apparently was on cd13 so CW and/or royal jelly is lengthening my follicular phase. But yesterday morning I had significant ovulation cramps which I had never had before. And only bded the late night before...hope I didn't miss the wagon

Worthy Lady

Thanks dragontail!! Poohy, I agree with dragontail. If you find BBT troublesome, then dont't go out of your way..

Tricky - keeping fingers crossed for you!

Ya... I feel so unsexy during trying to concieve I read that Dr Su says no running during 2ww....

Without trying to concieve, yes can do trip planning, go out chill and come home late, buy high heel shoes, buy nice nice fitting dresses etc. These kind of things it's like because of trying to concieve, gotta think twice because there's always a WHAT IF.

@tricky, there was one cycle I BD-ed at night too. The next day my temp surged. Not a BFP cycle. And sinseh told me it would have been better if we had BD-ed in the morning (day before the temp rise). But every one (so does spermy!) is different so hopefully your hubby's swam real well

Imperial Concubine

yar...think i will give BBT a miss and continue with OPK....OPK starts CD10?

I find it so difficult to BD in the morning as i'm a night person....whereas my hubby is the morning person. sigh...end up we seldom BD due to time difference.hahah. He's asleep when i'm wide awake, and he's wide awake when i'm sleepy.

Hi,
    anyone tried the warm honey & cinnamon "cure" before? From what i read on the net (taken with a pinch of salt), seems like a natural way of healing the body.
    Will be taking for my post nasal drip and at the same time boost fertility. =)

Worthy Lady

Actually should we continue bd during our tww ?

Imperial Concubine

xiaohuiis - stop bd during 2ww ...they say dont disturb the egg moving into womb. spermies may dislodge it

Hey dragontail - wishing you good luck. Maybe dr wu was just telling you the opposite! you know how old people say you must say the opposite otherwise it won't come true. Like if the baby is cute you must say oh the baby is ugly or if the baby is so guai you must say the baby super naughty!

Hey gnissim - I hope you are feeling better today. Forget about the argument as you start a new and fresh day today. I also cried when af came and my dear was unsympathetic saying things like "eh if you do this anymore I dont't want to try for baby anymore." - which then made me cry even more. But after day 2 of af when I am more stable and less emo, I understood what kind of stress I was putting my dear under. Like it takes two hands to clap and I am sure my dear also feels bad that af arrived except man being man they won't express it out. Also - re: ivf, my dear is also adamant against it as it is "artificial" and "playing god". I think maybe it would also make him feel like he cannot make it trying it naturally. I hope what I said above helps. And we are here as your sounding board if you need to vent your frustrations

Poohy - aiyo so fan then dont take bbt . Hahaha go have your morning pee in peace

TGIF!!!

Haha now you mentioned...I recall my mom would nudge me when i was little when I saw a baby and commented "so cute!" "so fat!". Such a taboo. Do people still do that? Haa. Still dont quite get it why. Is it like if you say the baby cute or fat then something/someone/somehow hears about it and will come and snatch these good things away? Wanna express or give compliments also cannot....

These few nights will be me-nights. Hubby got some work. What should I do on this tgif???

Imperial Concubine

Hi littlej.. thank you so much... ya I will also get better on day 2 of AF. ha. will just feel like ok. start everything again... its only the disappointment on the first day... dragontail: I thought you been seeing traditional chinese medicine? now you only see western? btw for those who is seeing traditional chinese medicine plus western doctor, what medicine does the western doctor gave?

I am feeling gloomy today. Had good symptoms of ovulation but could not BD consistently due to husband's office hours..I was so enthusiastic about trying this month, but didn't work out as planned..I am taking it easy as we have just started..I had stretchy CM for 1.5 days, not anymore since yday..
    I really salute the ladies who have been trying patiently for months..I feel little stressful if something doesn't happen as planned..

I am having lower abdomen cramps and light lower backpain too..never felt such heavy symptoms before, only used to have CM..dont't know what is happening inside..
    Last edited by happysoul; 01-03-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- watch online shows, go shopping or dinner with your gal friends! Do you watch HK dramas?

littlej- yeap yeap....shall pee in peace! haha somemore opk no need pee in morning. really peace....can play my candy crush.hahahaha.

Worthy Lady

Happysoul: past 2-3 cycles i had lower back pain too before AF arrive and stimes slight cramps in tummy...previously never had too..in jan i felt nauseous before AF too..i guess our bodies are changing as we age and also our environment..
    Im on 2ww now..i think like you ill b disappointed and stressed when things dont go as planned!

@ heartz01 - thanks for responding..

Before AF, I can understand the symptoms and reason too..
    But now mid cycle on CD15, I have this symptoms..ahh!!
    Making me so irritated and moody..I dont't feel like sitting in the office, dont't feel like talking to anyone, want to go home and cuddle inside my blanket..

hey everyone.
    my hubby got so heaty from the GNC products that he is sick now.

@qnissim, Dr Wu is my traditional chinese medicine sinseh. I dont see angmor fertility doctor.

@ poohy, I'm the most impatient person when it comes to series drama. I can't even sit still to watching a movie (unless I'm in the cinema). At home I very "zuo bu ding" one. Didnt expect work today to be so eye-straining. Think I just nua big time tonight.

Ladies, dont think too much as it's TGIF! Go have a good meal later and do all that you like tonight.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Furry socks from daiso!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130301-WA0004.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	99769  

Quincy, oh no..guess your hubby is rather heaty base? Maybe eat alternate days? What is it that you give him?

Littlehamster those look super soft and comfy! Mine are similar fabric too. Very nice to sleep with.

I can feel Af really coming this weekend. Im binging and binging and cramping and cramping.