Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Happysoul, it is alright to leak out, for me I do notice if its my fertile period, the leakage is ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Happysoul, it is alright to leak out, for me I do notice if its my fertile period, the leakage is not so much but if not so fertile period the leakage is quite a lot. Not to worry, if you having been lying for more than 30 mins or so it should be enough. At night you dont't see ,uh leakage is probably you sleep throughout the night that why you dont't notice much leakage.

Hi happysoul, nice to know that too! I do knit and croquet but im very much self taught (from books and youtube) so im not sure if im doing things right. End results look acceptably ok to me so I think I shouldn't be too wrong? Haa. Lately I knitted new born baby boots and hats and supposed to start a baby sweater. For gifts, I knit scarf (I knit for myself too as I love scarves!), croquet purse, drawstring pouch. I also love easy knits of patterned cloth because im obsessed with covering stuff from dust. I've many beautiful yarns in my collection always waiting for me to start something! But I never have the confidence to knit a blouse or something. Because im very bad with the gauge. Im almost certain I will end up one that I cant fit in. How about you? What do you like to work on? I also like to paint. When my own place is ready, im very sure my house is filled with my yarns projects and paintings

I read that bd before sleep is best. I guess we cant say no when we have the feel in the morning... half hour lying in bed after morning bd is good. And usually when we go toilet after that, what is expelled out is just semen. The spermies might have already swam to their destination.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Wow dragontail really admire you Haha I did try knitting but gave up halfway. I have 3min passion. I really like to knit some baby mittens or booties if it's so easy but can't seem to catch the trick

Worthy Lady

Hi hi,
    nice to me you all.. Reading this topics from start to end.. You guys are amazing ...

Let me intro myself. Me 28 hubby 33.. Married for 3 years... trying to concieve since nov.. Didn't know that it's difficult... Heard too many unplanned pregrancy ... Thought one time hit and get it.. Seriously if know earlier what for wasting money buying condom for all those years...

Used opk, did d&c last year cos of yeast infection..

feeling not right this month, backache and cramp since 6dpo. Today on 12dpo. Tested every morning since 10dpo and all bfn. Disappointed... Not sure imagine symptoms my self...
    thank you and good luck to all of you...

Worthy Lady

One question ...I must immediately watch after bd.. Scare of uti and feel itch... Shouldn't be problem right.

Hello!

It is Monday tomorrow

Ooh dragontail - are you going to knit a belly warmer with Velcro? You can start a side business on this!!

I think daiso belly warmer can stretch ... Haha has anyone gone to daiso yet?

Oh I am wearing cutesy socks now. So comfy! These socks ain't gonna turn him on, he just grunted and asked if wanted to wear leg warmers and gloves too

Oh happy soul. What I did was to put a pillow below my backside everytime after bd. I think that helps. And I also do the position of bend knees, put feet together cuz apparently that is the yoga position to improve fertility. My gynae said 30min and minimize movement so no drastic turns. Haha yes my dear calls that pillow the "c* pillow" and refuses to go anywhere near it, this pillow has a different pillow case.

I heard raising feet against bed frame helps but I only can do that sometimes if my dear is already sleeping or out of bed. Cuz I did that once in front of him and he was like what in the world are you doing and said I looked so ridiculous and silly.

Hello thelay!

Well, gynae's advice was to lie in 30min after bd. think you should drink a lot of water - that helps to prevent uti. I had uti once and it wasn't pleasant. Drink cranberry juice too!

Littlehamster some booties are quite easy. Have to know a little basic of knit though. I did this one which is just knit all the way...I will thread in ribbon (pink or blue?) when one day I know I have a sticky baby

Thelay, welcome welcome. Hee I have to giggle at the condom buying. Ya waste money! Im trying not to read too much into preg symptoms from now because I just ended 2ww and my "preg" symptoms were darn strong. Even my hubby thought I was. Haa! So relax relax is better. Nevertheless Im crossing fingers for you!

I never have problems not washing right after bd. Not sure if that's true for all ladies...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	.facebook_-1645736355.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	99846  
    littlehamster likes this.

OMG Dragontail, that one is knit by you? So cute I love it. Can you open an online shop Haha then all of us can order from you haha. But I guess will definitely make you very busy.
    You ended your 2ww meaning you missed your af? have not't test?

welcome the Thelay, if possible after bd sleep through the whole night. But if really wanna wash after 30 min or so.

@ prayinghard - noted your point..will try to observe from next time regarding the fertile and non fertile days..lets see..I find it sometimes only..

@dragontail - whoa we are having very similar hobbies.. i crochet and paint too, I like oil pastel and oil painting..I have filled my maternal home with my paintings, did them during Uni days..here it is difficult as having time and space constraint so I have pursued Crochet as my new hobby..I do paint rarely now that too on paper only, wish I had time to work on canvas..
    I have crocheted till date shawl for my mom, baby blankets, afghans, baby cocoon..have been doing since around 4 years..I feel it very soothing and calming..currently working on a cardigan for myself and a baby blanket for my colleague who has been blessed with a daughter..
    I am eagerly waiting for the time when I can start crocheting stuff for my baby.. hope that happens soon..

And regarding the outflow after BD, hope the outflow doesn't disturb the pin going to the target point..

Littlej, I scared with velcro/button seams it's gonna be hard to sleep with. Like those seams will poke onto the skin! Let me think how to do it and can still go pass my giant arse.

Didnt go daiso. Today is a super lazy day. Hubby came back from a morning errand and he knocked out in afternoon. Once he naps, it's sayonara for me because he won't wake up till next day -_-. Moreover he is not feeling quite well. Wanted to wash car / have nice dinner / go toapayoh eat the taiwan dessert (on papers today!). All these not accomplished.

Hhehe...play along with your dear. Tell him also need ear mittens and neck scarf and beanie

Prayinghard, thank you! It feels nice to see the end results so cute. Also did a little hat. Aiyo but this one I did the measurement wrong and it's way too small so I let my Domo wear.lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	.facebook_1629902362.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	99848  

@ littlej - I do put a pillow after we finish..I will try the yoga position too..

Oh and my 2ww ended because today is my Cd1. First day already flooding. Ha. Heavy. Im very looking forward to my next fertile phase to try once more.

@ dragontail - the booties and hat are very nice..so cute..
    I pray for you to be soon blessed with a healthy baby..can knit a lot then..
    Last edited by happysoul; 04-03-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Wow happysoul and dragontail, think next time you both can really save a lot money on your baby clothes cuz I believe most will be done by yourself. It's really got a 满足感 to see them wearing your products.

@prayinghard - yes I am looking forward to crochet for my baby..
    Sorry cannot understand the Chinese characters you have typed, but I feel you are trying to say that it would be a joy to see our baby wearing clothes made by ourselves..I totally agree..

Welcome Thelay ! I'm also ttcing since November and I also thought it would be a first hit and its so funny yesterday I told myself the very same thing about the condoms ! I'm now 4dpo today.

Dragontail, very well done your knitworks ! I'm on Pinterest and I see alot of gorgeous knitwear for babies and I always drool on the photos and wished I could knit too hihi

Imperial Concubine

its monday! time flies...weekend gone so fast....bleh.

wah dragontail knit works so nice! can do more and sell online! i got no skills for such nittygritty jobs...like cross stitch, knit, crafts, sewing....think i got more male hormones.hahaha. low female hormones....cross-stitch wanted to try many times, do already then realise stitch wrongly and i just cant pickup to unstitch...end up throw one side..waste money.haha.

talking about condoms, my hubby from the time we complete our customary, he doesnt buy condoms saying since we want baby, why bother. So guess I only buy 1 box of condoms and prob use less than few pcs this life.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

wooo~ got cong dong to do knitting~ so cute~~

Worthy Lady

hmmm this cycle abit weird.. now in tww.. got alot of discharge.. alot more compare to normal... sometimes is watery.. sometimes is creamy ... anyone encounter before?

Worthy Lady

Morning everyone!
    Xiaohuiis, some people who experience more CM during 2ww ends up with a BFP... So keeping fingers crossed for you!

Worthy Lady

Thank you all for warm welcome..
    Dragontail>>> your knitting shoes so cute...

Thanks girls, for liking my knits.

Happysoul, I paint acrylic with palette knife. And I also do paintings on my nails *love* There's one project I have been wanting to start on the canvas but gotta find a right place. The last project I did was at home and I stained the floor and blinds despite I was being careful. Yikes.

Xiaohuiis hope it's a good sign for you! During my last 2ww I have super loads of creamy lotiony cm. And I mean a lot. But didnt lead to bfp. So for myself, cm is not an indicator for me personally though I hear many ladies get bfp from abundace cm.

Worthy Lady

OIC.. i hope mine will be good news... i just realise.. i got gynae appointment on friday.. but based on FF app.. my menses is due next week .. but I am on clomid.. so rightfully menses should come earlier.. so now I am lost.. i dont know when should test.. i scared no good news sigh

xiaohuiis, test on the day you are supposed to get your AF, or the next day even better if she doesn't show up. Actually I realized that getting a negative hpt is not as bad as getting your period !
    I just bought some some super soft socks and blanket from daiso, the belly warmers looked a bit dirty...