Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; the suppose to AF is next week .. but i seeing gynae this friday.. dont know why he say this fri ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

the suppose to AF is next week .. but i seeing gynae this friday.. dont know why he say this fri see him will know got good news or not .. but my menses is due only next week so weird..

Xiaohuiis if you think you will be affected by a negative result (which might be due to testing early), then wait till next week. This week try to divert your attention on other activities!

Dont know why my pms extends into my Af. Im eating chocolate like everyday. Feeling always hungry. Haa my hubby also surprised im eating like that now.

Tricky, if you have a small light pillow, placing over tummy should work too. Those dirty belly warmers might be from the pop corn phantom
    .....goes around haunting the warmers at all the daisos.

xiaohuiis, you are right, generally when on clomid, ovulation starts early. If you took your clomid from cd2 - cd6, your ovulation starts about 6-7 days you finish your last dose.

oooh dragontail - your knitting so nice! btw, for someone who zuo bu ding, you can sit and knit and paint - that's good!

i'm now so inspired to learn. i did crochet when i was very very very young and i've done the occasional cross-stitch for ex-bfs when super young and puppy love times :P

other than art & craft lessons during schooltime, i've only done one painting at a recent art jamming team bonding session. it was fun. hahaha but i have never been too keen on anything that makes my fingers dirty. i dont't even like to do my own manicure, pedicure.

Worthy Lady

@prayinghard : ya.. my smiley occurs like 8 days after I finish my 5 days of clomid.. and i sotong.. i rem wrong.. this fri is not my gynae appointment hahahaa dont know why i kept thinking is friday... my suppose AF based on FF app.. is next week..

but if clomid makes my O become earlier so menses should be earlier too right? if yes.. then today based on the last smiley .. i am 12 or 13DPO ..
    Last edited by xiaohuiis; 04-03-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Hehe xiaohuii dont't gan jiong n stress itself.

Worthy Lady

so hard to distract myself from not thinking about it hahaa

Uti

Anyone experienced UTI while trying to concieve? A little worried about the antibiotics affecting my cycle. Feeling like crap for the past 2 days ...

hihi

Hi Thaley!!! Welcome

Littlej, I only zuo bu ding when in front of the tv. I just feel the need to work my fingers while staring at the screen

Xiaohuiis, things happened when we least expect it. Go easy on yourself for now ya.

Rav, what's UTI pardon me?

Dragontail: UTI is urinary tract infection. Pretty common among ladies. But i dont wish for anyone to have to experience it. >..<

Rav drink lots of water so you go to the washroom more often to flush out the bacteria.. Barley water is also a natural remedy but its very cooling so alternatively you can drink cranberry juice which helps prevent UTI too. Most importantly, dont't hold your urination for too long as this may breed bacteria.

Dragontail UTI refers to Urinary Tract Infection..

Thks superwomencpy. Not first time . Lucky its been 1yr plus since my last "attack". Am a person that drinks alot of water but still kena. Did all the standard pee & wash after bd also. Dont tell me have to go commando...hahahaha

Hey rav I had it more than once too .. It's been more than 3 years since my last attack *choy* and I dont't drink much water dont't think going commando matters though. Antibiotics will help greatly but my GP said if there's no infection, try the natural remedies which will increase our resistance to UTI..

Worthy Lady

Today was such a bad day at wk..the mgt make me really upset..
    Want to save costs n push the wk around like as if im doing nothing!
    I met my hubby for dinner and had nice thai food ..hope tom is a better day!
    Im on 2ww and my right ovary/side felt heavy and the centre of my tummy has this small small cramps..dont know what happening inside!!guess just wait..
    My grandma used to knit and once she knitted a bag for my sis..she lost her life 5 yrs ago before she reached 70 to cancer..if she was around today she will be knitting clothes for her great granchildren..
    Im just so emo today...

Superwomancpy, mine tested got infection. I dislike taking antibiotics, makes me all woozy. Started taking manuka honey, read about its a natural antibiotics, can reduce infections. Hopefully it will keep all the nasties at bay.

Hi Thaley,
    If you r prone to uti then have to pee & wash after bd every time. Doc say that whatever leaks out is just leftovers. Though i only get the "one gush" discharge the next day after bd.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Drink cranberry juice to help with uti. Take vit c too and avoid using feminine washes.

Oh I am an avid taker of Manuka honey too! Been taking them for years. Be sure to get at least UMF 10 for more antibacterial effect

Yeap yeap cranberry juice helps with UTI. But it's cranberry juice .. not vodka cranberry. Hee hee.

Hey heartz01 - hahaha your mgt also as "talented" as some of my "talent" colleagues? They also like to tai chi work and pretend super busy cannot do this and that and/or act blur when they supposed to do something but they dont't want to do. So busy so busy , but at 430pm I see them going downstairs to lim jiu.

Worthy Lady

Tvh: I thought feminine wipes are good .. Me drink not enough water and hold to pee .. Have frequent uti.. I immediately get up and watch with feminine wipe after bd.

TVH, how many weeks are you at now? Start the morning sickness yet?

littlehamster, have you seek for second opinion from another gynae?

Imperial Concubine

xiaohuiis- dont keep counting! (though its hard....) do other things and keep yourself occupied!
    i also took clomid on my own this month.....wonder if it helps. If still doesnt ovulate well, i will continue take clomid on own next month..hehehe (i'm my own gynae!)

yar TVH- how have you been? seen gynae? must share with us your baby scan photos if you have any...even if it is beanie photo....=)

drink more cranberry juice to prevent UTI...but hoh ladies, how do you know you got infection?

Worthy Lady

Thelay > The last time I got UTI.. the doc ask me isit I was my below with those feminie wash very often. Then I say yes.. I wash with it everyday. She told me its not good oh.. If can avoid wash your below using those femine wash.. use water can ..

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Feminine washes can alter the ph balance of you vag...best not to use them at all while trying to concieve.

Thanks for the concern ladies
    Ya I'm feeling very queasy lately. Did not throw up though. This morning on the train, i was so queasy I wanted to puke. Have also peed a lot more usual. I woke up 4 times last night to pee. Super duper tired now. Everything taste bland and I get hungry very easily but couldnt eat much cos I lose appetite after a few mouthfuls. I hope this phase pass soon ...

My scan will be next Mon...7weeks this week

Worthy Lady

TVH : Take care k.. got try eating sour plum for ya queasy? sometimes it helps oh