Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thanks xiaohuiis Recommend you ladies to read this book called "What to expect when you are expecting". I read that ...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Thanks xiaohuiis

Recommend you ladies to read this book called "What to expect when you are expecting". I read that while trying to concieve and quite a lot of useful info.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

TVH: take those cream crackers when you feel bit hungry...dont go into hunger. Keep them inside your bag..i think it helps to stop the queasy also.

yar, the book is good. I also read that.anything dont know also refer to it..as if its my bible.hahaha.

woh, just heard a friend's wife preg...their 1st kid younger than mine. so fast got it.....

duh duh.....stress......

Worthy Lady

whats the book about ? all about preg? is it those wordy type or got pictures hahaa

Good morning ladies.

Tvh, such a wonderful feeling being preggie I'm sure those uncomfy symptoms will pass soon. Must be so exciting waiting to see the beanie for the first time!!

Normally I use the feminine wash once a week only because I read no good to use daily but I also like to have the feeling of being "deep cleansed" once a while.

Tvh, next week can hear the heartbeats right? So looking forward. Meanwhile take good care your health.

Xiaohuiis, Poohy, may I ask how you all on clomid the first cycle? Did you go back to gynae to scan on cd 12 to see if got egg?
    I understand it's hard not to read too much into the symptoms but still really hope it's good new awaiting for both you.

Poohy, hugs dont bother them. Who knows maybe next time you will have more kids than them. I also very stress whenever see those couples just married only less than 3 months strike I also jaw drop so envious them and yet the invisible stress just went up.
    But my dear husband always console me tell me babies come early or late doesn't matter as long as we wait patiently they will come eventually.

Worthy Lady

Morning! I use the feminine wash everytime i shower.. But I dont't really wash very inside/thoroughly if you know what I mean. I just wash the exterior area coz of sweat and everything else.. Been doing that for years....

Xiaohuiis, that books all about what to do to prepare during trying to concieve, example, quit smoking/drinking, some Q&A, how to do BBT, OPKs, diet - what to eat what to avoid etc. Basically everything that a lady googles during her trying to concieve journey, it's there I bought the book two months back, and have also been reading it...

If you ladies recalled, I spent close to $100 on 5 books two months back. Another book that I got was "The Pregnant Guy" for hubby to read. It's written by a male, and is about the male's perspective when he found out his wife was pregnant. Gives hubby a good idea of what to expect - since he is a slow reader, I reckoned we should strike lucky by the time he finish the book hahaha..

Imperial Concubine

prayinghard...i got the clomid previously when she put me on clomid to try for IUI....but i stopped going for quite a while, then now i took clomid on my own and try on own.hahaha. i didnt go for scan or gynae follow up.

your hubby so nice hoh...yar indeed the invisible stress go up whenever see other pple pregnant....the stress also goes up as my elder one grows up....coz the gap getting bigger and bigger....

xiaohuiis- the book actually describe what you may experience months by months throughout your pregnancy until you give birth. And then there's another book for after giving birth....as in how to take care of your child

Worthy Lady

Oh Poohy - I got the other book - What to expect BEFORE expecting! That one is all about the trying to concieve journey!

Somehow, I dont really pick up books (those I have are gifts or pass downs!) on pregnancy because I personally dont want to know too much. Haa! Im the odd one out. I feel nature has its way....when it comes, it comes...so long dont do anything silly during preggie or while trying to concieve . Me and hubby were also not too keen on prenatal classes for couples. Because my gf said anyway you also forget everything while in labour. Lol. But then, such classes might be good especially for daddies who can bond better with the unborn baby.

Worthy Lady

@prayinghard : I never go back .. doc never ask me go back just ask me to take for 5 days.. from CD2 onwards.. then BD like what I did previously.. every 2 days if I can.. that all.. I forget to ask alot of question haha like need go back scan see got egg come out mah etc haha.. too gan cheong.. first time see gynae =x

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by Shez:765171
    Oh Poohy - I got the other book - What to expect BEFORE expecting! That one is all about the trying to concieve journey!
    Wow got the before one?? I didn't know...should have read that last time instead...the movie also quite funny

Worthy Lady

anyway i think watson selling the CW at $32.20 now.. those who want to get it can go watson..

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Poohy, I do keep sweets in my bag though not cream crackers...cos if I feel queasy on the train, i couldn't possibly take put the cream cracker and eat. Wait I become story of the day in stomp....I do not want to become famous because then I will be very busy

Prayinghard, ya next week is to check for heartbeat. I do hope everything goes well.

Worthy Lady

In very bad mood... Think menses coming soon...
    Btw.. So you all experience sore throat after drinking longan red date tea? Having very bad sore throat... Arrrr....

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TVH:765176
    Quote Originally Posted by Shez:765171
    Wow got the before one?? I didn't know...should have read that last time instead...the movie also quite funny
    They have alot books up till toddler years the movie is nice. Good to educate the husband.

Tvh so excited for you!

Worthy Lady

i have yet to start drinking my logan red date tea LOL..

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

thanks littlehamster

Thelay, maybe LRD too heaty for you...not everyone is suitable to drink the tea....or try putting less longans....dried longans are extremely heaty

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Ladies, I found this quite useful for cold uterus, which I suspect I have since I have 2 mc.. trying to get warm ever since.

http://www.traditionalqi.com/2011/04/20/1639/

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

but i also read that feminine washes, because they can alter the ph balance (even though many of them claim to be ph neutral), it will result in your vag forming a hostile environment which makes it less conducive for spermies to swim through...they will just die once they are ejaculated at the vag entrance....those spermies seem very fragile...die so easily....have to be gentle with them little creatures...

it's best to let spermies get used to your own natural environment

Thelay - you also need to drink hordes and hordes of water!

Worthy Lady

littlehamster > how r you ?

Littlehamster I can't access the page.. I have cold womb too and I think drinking DOM does help to improve the condition..

TVH.. Do keep us updated I think sour or sweet plums will help in minimizing the queasy feeling.. All will be well with your baby

Worthy Lady

I read .. Jialiat.. I need to quit my habit of drinking anelene from fridge in the morning..

Worthy Lady

Hot /warm (even) food Cold food
    meat Lamb, beef, pork, chicken, duck, kangaroo meat, deer meat Rabbit meat, frog
    seafood Prawns, eel, butterfish, carp Clams, crab, oyster
    vegetable Ginger, garlic, onion, leek, carrot, pumpkin, taro, sweet potato, corn, cabbage, spinach, broccoli, potato, chilli, green beans, beans Chinese cabbage, bai cai, cucumber, melon, fresh mushroom, bamboo shoot (Australian), radish, kelp, seaweed, celery, tofu, bitter melon, eggplant, tomato, bean sprouts
    fruit Plum, papaya, grape, jujube, orange, peach, apple, rockmelon, lychee, walnuts, fig, mango, grapefruit, cherry Pear, watermelon, kiwi, banana, pomegranate, apricot, loquat, mandarin, persimmon, lemon, strawberry, pineapple
    rav3naers likes this.

littlehamster, thanks for the page, they are really good tips to keep our womd warm.