Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thank you so much for all your reply. Can I ask use soap can? After bd? Hee.. I m not ...

Worthy Lady

Thank you so much for all your reply. Can I ask use soap can? After bd? Hee.. I m not clean freak.. Just scare of uti... No wonder I have sore throat. I put more longan.. Cos smell nice... Put ginger some more...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

thelay, ginger is good as it helps keep us warm, reduce menstrual pain and helps in digestion. Longan dont't put too much ya. Hmm how about wash before BD wash? Then after BD sleep through the night.

Worthy Lady

Prayinghard>> I can't .. I feel itchy lae.. And I feel the next day still flow out even I get up after bd.. Lol... Me too mafan.. Btw, can I have the address of traditional chinese medicine ang mo kio. Can they speak English? How much do they charge by session? Thanks in advance...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

let me try put it as hyperlink:

Prevention of Uterine Cold |Traditional Qi

xiaohuii: im ok. so far no do anything.. bbt stop, opk stop haha. i think i just eat my vitamins n hope for the best :x
    Last edited by littlehamster; 05-03-2013 at 12:46 PM.
    rav3naers likes this.

Hmm...happen to see an episode of Doc Oz about lady parts ph. He recommended Pro-B supplement that is supposed to maintain ph balance down below. any ladies tried any alternatives?

Imperial Concubine

dragontail....i think prenatal classes are essential...not for the mothers but for the fathers! hahaha, its the only time they get to learn how to handle the baby..i find it useful for them since after birth, the papa has to care for baby more than mother coz the mama will be so tired and weak after giving birth.

thanks littlehamster for the page! yar gonna be good girl and avoid cold drinks. In spore weather, so hard to resist cold water.

Yup can access the page and thanks for the page littlehamster!! Difficult not to wear sandals and shorts in our weather. After reading it, now I understand why Dr Su ask me to soak my feet in hot warm water with rice wine.. I should get room slippers for home and office too cos I ve heard that the cold can travel from our feet to our womb..

for PH levels, I take Apple cider vinegar everyday 2 teaspoons in a glass of water.ACV itself is quite acidic but it has alkaline body healing properties and it does wonders for my skin

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy:765249
    Yup can access the page and thanks for the page littlehamster!! Difficult not to wear sandals and shorts in our weather. After reading it, now I understand why Dr Su ask me to soak my feet in hot warm water with rice wine.. I should get room slippers for home and office too cos I ve heard that the cold can travel from our feet to our womb..
    Rice wine warm water or hot water only which one effect better?

Imperial Concubine

Hi-five superwomancgy! i also thinking of going to buy bedroom slippers to wear at home! but my office also very cold but i wear ladies sandals at work...dont know how to keep warm . weird to wear socks bah......

Poohy then I will drag my hubby to go prenatal class someday if we have a chance.

Tricky I am keen on the ACV. What does it do for your skin may I know? When is the best time to drink? First thing in the morning or after meal?

I bought my fluffy bedroom slipper from cotton on! Pink colour!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

can try using wet wipes to wipe after BD....just wipe the sides....dont't wipe the vag area in case the chemical in the wet wipes cause irritation to the sensitive area....that's what I did cos if totally never wipe, will be very sticky...dont't get up immediately after BD to wash....the ph level in our water kills spermies too....if you wash up after BD, some of the water might go up the vag area....then kills all the potential good swimmers....

it might feel very icky at the beginning but after trying so many times, I've gotten used to not washing up after BD and sleep thru the night....if you are prone to uti, start taking vits to prevent the occurence....better to prevent than cure

Worthy Lady

but i always after BD.. i need to pee =x

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis:765287
    but i always after BD.. i need to pee =x
    Pee first before bd...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

yaya pee first before BD...dont't drink too much water before BD too....

Worthy Lady

i tried pee before .. after that BD.. will feel like wanna pee.. even if i dont pee.. after awhile still have pee LOL

Imperial Concubine

TVH- how many times you BD the week you fertile to get the positive? what other tricks for the success to share?

xiaohuiis- if you need to pee, also gonna wait for 30mins then stand up ....dont stand up to pee immediately.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Err....I depend on opk....I BD on the day I got the smiley, the next day and the day after....before that I didn't do it cos very tired...

I dont't know if this helps...but last month was the first month I cook Zhen soup...my ovu was late last month and I cldnt get a smiley...immediately the day after I drank the Zhen soup (and I drank alot...my hubby drank too cos I cooked one whole pot), I got a smiley on my opk for 2 days....

My hubby and I also started the supps my gynae prescribed last month....I think it was a combi of all factors.... Also stopped cold drinks and wore socks to sleep at night...oh also been taking DOM as advised by Dr Su but I stopped during the 2ww.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Somehow, I dont really pick up books (those I have are gifts or pass downs!) on pregnancy because I personally dont want to know too much. Haa! Im the odd one out. I feel nature has its way....when it comes, it comes...so long dont do anything silly during preggie or while trying to concieve . Me and hubby were also not too keen on prenatal classes for couples. Because my gf said anyway you also forget everything while in labour. Lol. But then, such classes might be good especially for daddies who can bond better with the unborn baby.
    Hahaa...Dragontail, i also not really keen on reading the books. tend to think too much and get upset if things dont't go as planned...later pek chek or worse..scare myself even more...but still must have basic knowledge >..<

Imperial Concubine

thanks TVH! tonight i shall drink DOM! hahahaha ....oh gosh, i'm in the kiasu mode now that i'm nearing O......can feel some cramps but no EWCM yet.. Oh i didnt boil Zhen to drink...maybe tonight boil using slow cooker then tomorrow morning can drink....like that can?

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis View Post
    i tried pee before .. after that BD.. will feel like wanna pee.. even if i dont pee.. after awhile still have pee LOL
    wooo... means your bd very enjoy.. haha if you feel like pee means you are enjoying the bd.. try bare with it

Worthy Lady

LOL littlehamster.. what makes you think that way? Hahahaha I think is maybe before that I drink too much water ...

Imperial Concubine

psss....got something i've always been wondering.....which positions did you all use when bd? i heard 'doggie' style is best but hoh, how to do? is the guy's long enough to go to ours?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

aiyoh poohy...you ask such a question how to answer

doggy style works for me cos i find that there is virtually no or little leakage after the deed....do like what the animals do....animals all do doggy style that's why they always one shot one kill hehehehehe....

as for the fit, dont't worry....the little guy will find the right way in regardless of length....length is not an issue
    xiaohuiis likes this.