Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Littlehamster I was told to add rice wine (get the cheapest cos there are different price ranges for the same ...

Littlehamster I was told to add rice wine (get the cheapest cos there are different price ranges for the same item) to the warm (30-40 degrees celcius) water and soak our feet for 15-20 mins? I bought the rice wine but have not't try yet so I'm going to try tonight since the article says so too.

Poohy I dont't have the habit of wearing room slippers at home or office (we go barefoot in our office). At home, my living room tiles are compressed marble so it's usually quite cold. Office tiles are def cold due to the air con.. Thinking of it, my other two colleagues ve the habit of wearing slippers in the office and both got pregnant quite easily . I think mine going into the cold room every now and then is not helping either..

Quote Originally Posted by tricky:765253
    for PH levels, I take Apple cider vinegar everyday 2 teaspoons in a glass of water.ACV itself is quite acidic but it has alkaline body healing properties and it does wonders for my skin
    Icic...thanks tricky

Wahaha...poohy you very brave gal but everytime same position also boring ....no?

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

haha you can diff position mah but end off with doggy haha

Lol poohy your questions very R(A).

So are you starting to do opk daily already?

TVH is it difficult to boil the Zhen soup on our own? I usually go to those stalls selling herbal soups for my fix..

Poohy.. You very cute wo. I think the hubs will like doggy positions and I have read (probably in this thread) that in this position, the spermies are ejaculated nearer to the cervix? So they dont't need to swim too far to reach the egg.. Ehh practice makes perfect bah so you dont't ve to worry too much.. Most importantly you and your hub enjoy the process

Imperial Concubine

sorry ahhhh i also dont know where to find the answer ....so ask here ...know a bit RA.....but curious curious....

wah guess i'm the boring couple ...always same position only...hehehehe.

dragontail, yar i start the opk 2 days ago....still light line only. getting crampy....but no discharge.hmppp...so can only depend on opk bah.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

err i can't cook to save my life....so if it's easy for me...i think should be very easy for you girls....haha

i got the prepacked herbs from NTUC...then i just wash the herbs and put everything in the slow cooker with the right amt of water (stated on the package) then I just add in 3 chicken drumsticks....scald them for about 2 minutes before putting in the water cos if not, the soup will turn out very oily....then just slow cook for 2 hours....

I chose chicken drumsticks instead of normal pork bone or ribs cos chicken is more nourishing and is supposed to be a heaty...better for ppl with cold wombs..

Female Attendant

Hi. Anyone here pray to Zhu sheng niang niang??

The lady selling me the Zhen herb say can also put in the hard-boiled egg wo cook then eat the egg because the egg will absorb all the herbs nutrient then you eat the egg annd drink the soup very good

TVH that sounds doable for me but we have to stop drinking herbal soups during 2ww right?

Jaslaw I do pray and in fact I just went last Sunday to pray for the safe delivery of my niece and sis in law..

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

hmm....i think in the 2ww, just avoid anything very herbal...just be neutral....start preparing your body from the day your menses end up until ovulation can ....cos if you overload your body too much, it might do more harm than good...it's like giving your body a break from all the strong herbs during the 2ww...

Dragontail, I only take ACV from Braggs, it's organic and is the best kind. What I do is I take one teaspoon in a glass of water every morning right after I wake up and another at night before bedtime. Oh also, make sure to shake the bottle before use as the "mother" is very beneficial.
    I can't really tell about the general properties and benefits but for me I find my skin clearer and I dont't lose as much hair as before. I also suspect that it makes cervical mucus more alkaline thus more welcoming to the sperm.

Talking about doggy style, at one point we were BDing so often my hubby was getting quite fed up and was losing his mojo, so the only solution was doggy style so this cycle was doggy style all the way, cross fingers !! like they say, do it like they do it on the discovery channel hehe

oh forgot to say, ACV can be quite nasty tasting, I'm used to it now but you can just add some honey to sweeten the drink

Hahahah you all very funny.

I think taichi is good, as per littlehamster's link. I did taichi weekly last year - felt stronger and more supple and more relaxed. The aunties and uncles were all so stable and so smooth and can hold the positions - I felt like a clumsy clown trying to follow the moves and always tilting to one side. But as they say, practice makes perfect.

Hahahah I think it is a matter of getting used too for not washing after bd. initially I didn't like the "Siam Siam" feeling down the thighs especially but slowly get used to it. And also applies to peeing after bd. last time always must pee after bd cuz ppl said can get rid of germs and won't get preggers but after a while the body gets used to not peeing. Practice kegel too! Hahaha again practice makes perfect.

Is bazhen soup the black color one?

If yes, my mum made for me too.

Oh oh! My gynae said missionary best . And best to tilt your hips up when the guy comes. I guess got to do with gravity right - tilt hips so easier for spermies to swim down. Oh and gynae also said best to orgasm at the same time cuz the contractions will help to move the spermies along. But this one I find it difficult to do cuz hahahah I have "preferred" positions too!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Yaya Zhen is the black colour soup. I think I cooked too long that time, my soup super black....like ink.

I think doggy is more suitable for women hose uterus are tilted abit backwards...mine is so I find this position best for little leakage....missionary always like flood after that....also Erm ....this might sound abit explicit ...I read somewhere that after BD, you giap the folds of your labia together to prevent the spermies from flowing out....something like sealing the opening...sounds abit ridiculous...but apparently it works for some ppl ..maybe can scotchtape after that becos it might look very weird for you to keep holding your fingers down there....

omgosh can't stop laughing !!!

Hahahah. Or use glad wrap also can !

Oh... Then I think zhen soup is good too...

Worthy Lady

Lol TVH kiap the Labia sounds so ... Haha so did you do it ? That's why you positive haha

Tricky, I used to consume that too donkey years ago. Also the organic Braggs brand. Seriously I dont remember the taste much. Must be yucky because I think I never get to finish even half of the bottle! But I would love to start again ( ya, with honey this time) knowing it has many benefits.

Lololololol seriously TVH? Dont use scotchtape save the greens can? How about using those laundry peg to giap?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Erm....I feel sheepish....I did try once to test out the method then a wave of ridicule overwhelmed me then I stopped...

Must make sure the peg can giap tight..canopy have any small opening...maybe staple also can...but pain............

Worthy Lady

I m back~~~ away in bkk with my parents since sat

It was hilarious reading thru the threads... you ladies are so creative

This week is waiting for O... Expected O on thur/ fri... These few days got to start opk .. And start drinking DOM before i sleep these few nights