Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Omigosh...you gals are really cute...cant stop giggling at my phone. I did the giap legs plus lift up plus pillow ...

Omigosh...you gals are really cute...cant stop giggling at my phone. I did the giap legs plus lift up plus pillow before and my husband looked at me like i crazy char bor so many pattern...hurhur

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

sob sob... seems like you all dont't believe me....

Trying to Conceive - Tips for getting pregnant

"Do try to keep the sperm inside your vagina longer. You can hold the labia together to try to keep the sperm inside of you. You can also try putting a pillow under your pelvis to help tilt your body so the sperm can travel upwards easier."

Really got ppl do it too...

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...4141519AAPBezq

Last edited by TVH; 05-03-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Whahahah....please forgive me TVH. I really thought you were just being notti. If I do it my hubby sure laugh at me

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Of course cannot let hubby catch you doing it. I covered myself with a blanket then while my hubby beside me engrossed in his tv program, I slipped my hand underneath and slowly giap. Movement must be gentle and slow in case hubby sees something moving under the blanket then grew suspicious. The most impt thing is cannot let him laugh at you.....because it is a very pai seh thing...good luck!!!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Lol. Hard to believe but haha I think if I remember I will try lol

forgive me TVH - i thought you were joking. like seriously giap labia??!?!?

hahah i think if my dear sees 'sudden movements' under the blanket, he'll most probably think huh - you didn't have enough and want second round :P

Imperial Concubine
    Hahaha you all funny ....still use scotch tape? Painful when pull out the tape man! Ouch!

By way went to buy the instant lrd. ..syperwomancgy...issit the one that comes in big cube? Initially the lady say dont have...then she suddenly remember she has something and showed me that. Longan ginger wolfbberries and brown sugar...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Maybe the hubby will feel sad because it appears as if he can't satisfy you then you need to secretly DIY under the sheets....haha

Scotch tape can act as waxing n removed public hair hehe

Actually mostly after bd, my hubby will k.o. Left me to lift my legs against the wall for 20mins. That's when I will have me-time and I will read this thread. So if one late night you see me reply this thread you know what I have been up to. Lol.
    I mean since he would he a goner by then, I can giap anywhere he wouldnt know. But i think I will tell about this giaping. He will find it amusing!

Hahaha. Imagine this scenario:

if use scotch tape or clothes peg or whatever then one falls asleep... Next morning hubby wakes up and wants a round only to find out the hole is "sealed".... Hahaha new chastity belt!

Littlej: Haha later hubby pull away the peg n you scream in pain lol

Here's some more info for the cold uterus http://www.acupuncture-dfw.com/unexplainedinfer.html

I Feel so warm after the feet soak. Nice feeling

Very amusing inputs today on this thread..

For general information, CW is sold at $55.20 for two packs at Guardian till 13 march..

Another good read.. however I think it's direct translation,so need guess abit on the information took me some time to understand lol

http://en.uuuwell.com/article-1384289-1.html

I have the air-conditioning blow onto my neck in office! Need change alot things @@
    Last edited by littlehamster; 06-03-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Worthy Lady

Omg you girls are so funny!!! I was laughing so hard and hubby asked me why, and I had to share it with him! He laughed so hard, especially at the clothes peg remark. Lol but I think is just trying to hold. Not literally kiap- maybe the kegel exercise method?

Dragontail, finally I've something different from you. D last few times, I was the one who ko after we bd. imagine, me with pillow under my butt, legs up in the air resting on d bed frame, with only the blanket covering my upper body sleeping away. And then hubby needs to wake me up to turn d right way around to sleep.

Though I think I didn't do much - but it's so tiring, plus cuddling so comfy I just end up sleeping, so no need to pee or wash. When hubby wake me, I just wear my undies and sleep. Hahahaha

Imperial Concubine

hahaha indeed the chat yesterday is so funny and exciting..away from our usual woes of trying to concieve!

i'm having a bad headache and when i walk, my left side cramp/pain! does it means the eggy coming out?
    Last edited by poohy; 06-03-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Happysoul that's really a good deal! Can stock up, ladies. Buy hopefully we all dont need it for too long

Shez your hubby so good can wake you. Once mine ko, I'm on my own. I can drop an elephant on him and he will still be in dreamland.

Poohy wah could be coming out already! How many CD are you now?

Imperial Concubine

today is Cd13....but yesterday OPK still negative. Think today will test using clearblue OPK....

Maybe your O is coming this weekend...just nice to bring the house down!

Just done at traditional chinese medicine. Sinseh says it's time we do it with a blast. Have to do 2 sessions of acupuncture next week; dates to bd and hubby will also be on one and half weeks of booster medicine just before my O.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 06-03-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Worthy Lady

Wow dragontail, looks like you gonna be a busy queen bee!!! Good luck poohy! Even if no opk positive, just hantum and have fun!

Dragontail good luck!

ha ! time to get back to some serious work lol.

I'm now on dpo6, no symptoms whatsoever, even my bbs are not as painful as last cycle (still a bit on the sides) My temps were climbing fairly and nicely since O but hit a pike this morning (I ate lots of pineapple last night, dont know if related...) Really hope something is going on in there

Imperial Concubine

hahaa, i told hubby we start tonight! alternate days! but i feel like today when walk, have to hold my ovaries like that.hahaha.
    dragontail, jia you!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Wooo.....happy BD-ing!

Can try the giaping method if you rem!!

Oh one more thing, I read in this ang moh forums, they have this thing called "Instead Softcups" where you insert in your vagina after happy happy to prevent spermies from flowing out. I think it functions like a stopper....like you want to stop the tap from leaking then you poke the stopper there? Method of insertion is like a tampon...though I think the instead Softcups maybe open like an umbrella inside to block all possible escape.

I tried searching in our pharmacies but couldnt find such or similar product. I think our fertility aids not a lot of variety.
    Last edited by TVH; 06-03-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Blowing lucky kissies to dragontail, poohy and tricky!

Poohy - hang on to those ovaries. If both drop best maybe you will get twins! Hee hee, oh... Yes take clearblue opk.

Dragontail - you go girl! Sounds like dr wu is very sure now is the time to rock and roll. No longer wagging finger at you. Now more like wagging needles

Tricky - dont eat pineapple . Old wives tale that pineapples no good right. Yoga for fertility and palms on tummy

Oh back to dragontail and poohy - are both of you going to try the "Giap giap" idea this cycle? Maybe worth giving it a go... I am serious! We need to trial all methods