Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Actually I think my experience with Dr Su is quite different from what I have read. Not sure is because ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Actually I think my experience with Dr Su is quite different from what I have read. Not sure is because I never ask or what, she does not ask me to drink LRD, DOM etc etc. When I ask her whether my body is ready, she tell me to go ahead....hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy View Post
    Dragontail.. I dont't know if another opinion will help. I feel that Dr Su is too conservative though I enjoy her consultations..

Thelay I bought the LRD tea from teabox. It has outlets in Sembawang shopping centre and jurong point. The LRD is compressed with ingredients like red dates, longans, ginger slices, wolf berries and brown sugar.. I would say its more concentrated than the one I cooked myself. Hmm much much water do you use? For me, 1 Ltr of water with 20 red dates, 20 longans and 1 cube of raw cane sugar. Longans are heaty so you might want to reduce longans and put more red dates instead..

Littlehamster the store is at JP2 3rd level and its near to the food court selling Malaysian authentic food and another food court selling Jap food. You can take the escalator near Four Leaves bakery to the highest level and see the shop at the corner on your right.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

nataliengbh, could be your body doesn't have much problem that's why she advised you to go ahead. She did tell me before that she usually dont't encourage patients to take any medication unnecessarily...it's best to let your body adjust itself...since she has given you the green light, just go ahead!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Hello superwomancgy - rem you mentioned dr wu was nearer to you right? You might wish to consider dr wu then. At least more convenient. Just a thought.

Oh giapping times ahead! Hahaha dragontail - your hubby so cute . When I told mine times and dates to bd, he grumbled and grumbled about following a timetable and bd should be spontaneous not assigned.

Natalie, everyone is different so doesnt necessarily mean you also need those drinks when most ladies are here. I also thought why dr wu didnt ask me to make those drinks. When I asked her, she said I dont need them at all. In fact, on contrary, ask me eat more fruits (happy because I love fruits). Anyway I feel when in doubt, always good to ask your sinseh directly.

Ya Natalie - that time I read everyone here drink lrd so I also went to make. In the end dr wu said I was too heaty and asked me to cut down otherwise I'll fall ill...

Haa now giapping has a whole new meaning. Among my friends, we use the term giapping in differeny way. Like "so and so is now giapping with that so and so"...referring to some of my gay friends hooking up with another friend. Ha!

So long our bd dates not nearing my hubby's busy weeks then he can still happy happy. Else it will surely be a dread for him.

Fang gong soon ! Every one has a nice dinner planned out yet?

Worthy Lady

No nice dinner for me cos working late today :-/

TVH it's similar packaging but not this product link.. Think it's not available on the website yet. It's written black sugar 4 in 1 in Chinese characters..

Yea Natalie guess everyone is different so it's a good thing for you!

Dragontail .. It's herbal soup for me tonight

Poohy I bought my room slippers at citrusox.. Can wear them to sleep too according to the staff

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I refund my CW. BTW, watsons Still having promo on CW, $30++++(can't rem )

Worthy Lady

Can refund ?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh View Post
    Actually I think my experience with Dr Su is quite different from what I have read. Not sure is because I never ask or what, she does not ask me to drink LRD, DOM etc etc. When I ask her whether my body is ready, she tell me to go ahead....hmmmmm
    Thank you ladies for the inputs.

miko, because you had a good break in BKK and now it's payback time in office. heee....

Did you do a lot of shopping and massage there?

I bought the last pack of lrd from Jp branch.. it's from Taiwan! Maybe when I go Taiwan next month I look out for it. Maybe it's cheaper there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130306_193627.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	100045  

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis:765790
    Can refund ?
    Ya can. I told her no promo I dont't want.then she scan, the price come out as discount price, then I told her see this no promo I dont't want

Worthy Lady

hi,

Is it called faint line? I am wondering.. is it within 5 mins or not.. I see first time dont't have.. then come back a while ( Think less than 5 mins) see this .. eee... last week use clearblue and feel wasted.. now used the cheap one... Results make me excited...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	100046

Ooo good news perhaps thelay! Maybe you tested too early with clearblue. Which day are you at?

Sob sob dragontail - me just had dinner all by meself cuz dear fly me aeroplane as he had to work. Hope you had a nice dinner to celebrate the good words of dr wu today?

Worthy Lady

Oh. Not sure how come can't see the picture. I will test again tomorrow morning. Thank you. I think still early for congrats. I m on 14 dpo. Af due today. Normally come at night. But having af cramp and backache. dont't think pregnant. No other symptoms. Still can eat fish. Will test again tomorrow ... Hope good luck to all of you too...

Woots Thelay! Best time to test is in the morning. Higher concentration. Hope to hear good news!

Hi littlehamster,
    The taiwan lrd tea nice? Is it very sweet? i stay near jp too...maybe will go look see after work

Any idea how does implantation spotting looks like? I am trying to read more about it, here anyone got info..

Btw, watsons at Singapore post centre have stock of CW, selling at $32.**..

Worthy Lady

Dragontail: ya its payback time at work.. Haha.. Its a short trip.. 3d2n with my parents and sister.. Didnt shopped much .. Eat and eat only... Haha... But its a good trip to relax.. To prepare the body for O and BD

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Oh. Not sure how come can't see the picture. I will test again tomorrow morning. Thank you. I think still early for congrats. I m on 14 dpo. Af due today. Normally come at night. But having af cramp and backache. dont't think pregnant. No other symptoms. Still can eat fish. Will test again tomorrow ... Hope good luck to all of you too...
    ooh....looks good Thelay...i had the exact thoughts as you last month too...no symptoms too, also cramp and backache....thought af appearing soon...next day got faint line....after that went doc for blood test and confirmed...so you never know

the fish theory doesn't work for everyone....i'm still eating fish now...i thought i would develop an aversion...but never...

try testing tomorrow morning again, if it's still faint line, time to go for blood test to confirm.....babydust to you!

@ littlej, my nice dinner was at home dabao burger and fries for me and dearie. Just flashed out Dr Wu's chart of my BBT and went through with him on my acupuncture dates and bd dates Awww... nevermind, make him have lunch with you tomorrow!

@ miko, sounds good already! So when's your O coming? Remember to giap a.h. LOL.

@ Thelay, that doesnt even look like a faint line! Ha! That's quite dark already. 14 DPO is a good day to test indeed. Just to be triple confirm, yes test tomorrow morning. If got line again, go rush and see a doc for blood works! Yes, the fish theory not quite true for everyone. Strangely for me back then, the taste of blandness irked me; when before that I always eat quite bland.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

yes yes....remember to giap ppl !!

Pls see user manual below!!

9) RETAIN SPERM IN YOUR VAGINA

Immediately after intercourse, lightly press the labia (lips) of your vagina together with your finger, and hold for several minutes. This can help keep the sperm inside your vagina and ensure that what has been deposited has the opportunity to swim toward your fallopian tubes.

Preconception Care Program — Homepage Conception Tips