Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; can i still drink LDR during menses? conceive well can also still take right?...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

can i still drink LDR during menses? conceive well can also still take right?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Thelay congrats! Baby dusts!

Btw uti can drink probiotics right?

If not wrong lipton tea also cooling type

Where to buy hot water bottle? I want put on tummy

Worthy Lady

Congrats Thelay!

Xiaohuiis, CW can still be taken during menses... Rest well now, go running everything that you can't do during 2WW, and try again!

Littlehamster, read that acidophilus supplements can help. Looking for those. Say must have only acidophilus probiotics, packed glass bottle and need to be refrigerated.

Worthy Lady

Thelay congrats!!

Poohy- yup lets jiayou!

Dragontail - tested opk this morning got faint line. So its BD time these few nights i guess

And of cos i will not forget to giap after happy happy!

Worthy Lady

littlehamster > i think daiso got hot water bottle...

Shez > Ya I think i will go for a jog .. if after menses end but before 2ww also can run right? is during 2ww cannot

So many posts after one night if sleep....

Xiaohuiis, nature has its way...dont be too sad. Must embrace whatever comes and try again until succeed ok. Anyway, spotting can mean many things....

Thelay, happy happy happy! Is this your first pregnancy? After monday must update us good fat news ya!

Poohy, I'm also sipping green tea now hee I also will stop after this one cup. My last +ve opk was on cd17. Cd19 my temp surged so it was kinda confirmed I released egg on cd18. But my cycle is not that short. About 32days. I think I read yours is much shorter. Maybe try preseed?

Littlej, sometimes accidents happen not because of just speeding in the morning....it's that drivers here generally are too impatient and have too much pride. Well this has been a long-going issue...all because cars are too expensive! We as drivers have to pay so much to drive on the road so some feel they "own" it; thus losing the basis that cars are really really just a transportation tool. Get you from pt A to pt B. Even if you drive and give way to the car who signals into your lane, the most you are 20seconds late for work. Sigh...that's the part of singapore I dislike.

Miko, happy giapping

Someone mentioned about hard to pop in CW? I'm very bad with pills too. I can never place a pill on the tip of my tongue, no matter how small it is! Because when I sip water in, the pill will just swim and swim. Wait there 10s and it's still swimming. Cannot down the throat . I cannot imagine the agony of the smelly CW swimming for more than a while. So when i take medicine, I will place the pill right deep into my tongue near the throat already. Like that works best because i can quickly swallow with the water and the pill smell hardly reaches my nose.

Worthy Lady

dragontail > dont worry ^^ I am fine ^^ I will try again next month new month new hope haha..

lol
    giapping.
    i'm learning new procedures every now and then.

2ww...no high hopes coz taking uti antibiotics though doc say its safe for trying to concieve. But then the antibiotics gave me yeast infection...sigh... using pessary cannot bd...bleahz

is this good? looks cheap but long term like not feasible

Qoo10-Singapore - Sports / Outdoors - Winter Must have item! Hot pack/...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

littlehamster, I got these....i bought them for my holidays last year and still have left..but not very useful cos it loses its heat very fast and it isn't exactly that warm....i think best is to get those thermal water pack that last time our grannies use....those are the best....

Worthy Lady

ya those lose heat very fast.. not even hot enuff haha.. like what TVH say.. use the old times .. you can go daiso take a look.. i saw them selling before..

Littlehamster,

how bout this? Qoo10-Singapore - Household Goods - Winter [Holysquare]USB Portable Ha...

just need to boil to reuse.

Dragontail, I also have to place the pill near me throat or else it will just stay in the mouth

For the ladies who have been pregnant before, I'm having a strange taste in my mouth for 2 days now, it's like my whole mouth is a bit numb, I can't really tell if its metallic or not and I also have been salivating more. I'm trying my best to not read into symptoms but hard

Imperial Concubine

hello. can try to buy the "dry longan" from the herbal store... then put dry longan, red date, pour hot water, (best put in vaccum flask) then let it soack until the longan become bloated. I tried few times before tasted quite ok. :/

tricky: maybe its good news?

Worthy Lady

Thank you all... I hope we can all pregnant same time and share our experiences.
    Dragontail>> this is my first time.

I make gynae appoint on 14 which is in 5th week. Is it too early?

Having stomach pain on the lower left side. Scare will be ectopic pregnancy. Want to check earlier and afraid not able to see as well in the scan.

I can't sleep on left side way. Stomach cramp quite bad. Sneeze and cough also pain.

oh Tricky hopefully you be the next one too.. Wow what a BFP month for you ladies...

@ tricky, I never had that "metallic" taste in the mouth. I wonder just how it feels like! Hopefully it's a good sign for you.

@ thelay, I heard that ectopic is very painful and also one will have shoulder pains. Usually 5 weeks is early... but if you do suffer pains do see a doc soon regardless it's early or not. But if yours is bearable discomfort then there shouldnt be too much of a worry. My first bfp also had pain on lower ab. Was very worried and I did a scan at 5wks plus I think. Doc said it was ok... just a lot of activities going on for a good cause

thanks ladies but could be that the taste in the mouth is a hormonal thing, I did get it 2 months ago but not as strong. I'm only 7dpo, will see.

@ rav3naers, prayinghard - thanks for the positive words but I have decided to be super patient to test as I dont't want to get too much excited and then feel sad when get bfn..as we have just started so I want to be slow and steady..if i get very excited my hubby also will and then if it is bfn i will feel bad for him more ..

actually quite difficult for me as my nature is to get excited for even small things..lets see..will wait till I miss my periods..fingers crossed..praying..

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster >>> what about this?
    Mini PVC hot water bag - welovezakka

You can't put too hot water though.. If i am not wrong.. i saw those in push cart before.. Not sure where... Let you know if i come across.

Dragontail>>> It's not so bad that I can't bear with it.. See how next week ... Better not to worry with things...

Thank you all...

Happysoul, i also gan chiong type...haha...maybe march is a good month for all of us. Birthday wish come true perhaps

Imperial Concubine

Tricky- AF came on 22 Feb...so now should be CD14...

superwomancgy- ooh, the places all quite far out for me. But the socks/shoes sounds so good....hmmm wonder if i will have time to go. Yar been testing with OPK but still faint line only. See if it gets darker today and maybe if smiley then use preseed if too dry. you got preseed? Wooh, you also same cycle...jia you together! I'm drinking the red date drink almost everyday this week...and pimples pop pop pop....argghhh...

dragontail, hahaha ...finish 1 cup of green tea and stop!

thelay- dont worry so much, its just your expanding thus got cramps. I think as long as its bearable pain and no bleeding, should be fine. I had that when i was preg....can feel the pain even when i turn to clean my butt after poo (sorry for the description..haha).
    Last edited by poohy; 07-03-2013 at 02:41 PM.