Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 15 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Smile, I had ovulating!! Hahaha - never thought I would see a smiley face on the opk. Dear asked does ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Smile, I had ovulating!! Hahaha - never thought I would see a smiley face on the opk. Dear asked does it mean we dont't have to follow doc schedule already... I erm said better to follow timetable anyway... Or do you think today bd can already??

Doc Said no bd after next mon... So I am assuming best not to bd after o.

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail ...you feel more relax after massage? The bind not tight? Or you got high endurance power? Hahaha.... good that you can tahan.

Yeah tried to bd last night also....guess will take a break from now..
    So tired.

Littlej ..woohooo! Jiayou and bd!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Littlej: just stick to the schedule. 2days once can help your hubby reserve more. The sperms can survive few days no worry.

Spikey chart
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	95916  

poohy, maybe my body wasnt that strained so I didnt feel much effect. I will ask her to massage harder and bind tighter tomorrow

littlehamster, your temps do look very sharp. But hopefully those temps are climbing further up Today is your 8/9DPO?

Wow little hamster - you and hubby super enthusiastic on bd during the fertile phase! Everyday!!! I asked my dear wanna continue today he looked at me and grimaced and said his brother needed rest... hope your chart continues climbing upwards!

hmm I thought with opk means I ovulating right? But my temp went down this morning.. Can the opk be mistaken? Should I take opk again today? (Everytime I use the opk I keep thinking this costs like $10 per pee) ...

Imperial Concubine
    Haha not say hubby tired...I also tired from bd.hahaha...feel so sore down there.

Dragontail ...wooh Ya ask her harder and maybe feel the impact? Haha.

Littlej. ...understand...the opk $ heartache but at least you saw smiley face! I only see circle! Sian....

Hey poohy - what I did with clear blue opk was I went to the clear blue website and used the date they gave me to start testing then I started testing from that date. Did you follow the date too?

Just went to see dr wu. She said temp dip after a smiley face is normal. And told me not to bd today... But bd tomorrow and sat. Then she also said go see her next week and there would be this time that shouldn't bd but she would advise. She gave me this med that makes my tummy feels warm...

Btw I know this is so silly. Just realized there is an app for this mummysg! I have been replying using the web version and screen so small on my phone

Wow looks like all these OPK very confusing!

Oh I didnt know there's a mummysg app. Shall try out. I just recontracted 2 weeks ago with a Note II, from my miniature blackberry screen. Now everything looks so big and colorful. Haa! Still not so used to navigating it.

Worthy Lady

dear all, i think the best way of determining ovulation is thru the CM! really works for me!

Reading you all so enthusiastic I feel so ashamed. We should be bd-ing this week but we re not doing so cos I'm so afraid of stressing him.. He always tell me let nature takes it own course and I think he's hinting me to give ourselves a break.. Last month we went for a short break during my fertile period but sadly didn't strike. I can't help thinking IVF is a simpler solution though its really expensive and not guaranteed success.

Anyway Lynn care to elaborate on why observing CM is the best way? I'm going to try out Dragontail's method of stretching my cm to determine ovulation..

Dragontail: yar. I think is too sharp, different from previous any I had. Hope it's the one. 9dpo. Easy to count haha today 9/1/2013. Having weird left side cramps these times

Littlej: I told hubby the schedule, actually wanna 2days once but he insist everyday to "boost" chances hahs. I made him chxiken essence after that .

your Opk I suggest you do again today. So you more clear when you O more exactly.

Btw, since that mc I realise I quite dry sometimes. I use pressed for lubrication. Easy in and not so pain also

They say 2days bd once for those lower sperm count guys will boast chances better.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy View Post
    Reading you all so enthusiastic I feel so ashamed. We should be bd-ing this week but we re not doing so cos I'm so afraid of stressing him.. He always tell me let nature takes it own course and I think he's hinting me to give ourselves a break.. Last month we went for a short break during my fertile period but sadly didn't strike. I can't help thinking IVF is a simpler solution though its really expensive and not guaranteed success.

Anyway Lynn care to elaborate on why observing CM is the best way? I'm going to try out Dragontail's method of stretching my cm to determine ovulation..
    Dear superwomancqy, if you have regular mens, on the "supposed" day of ovulation if you depend on those app or chart to monitor, check out your cervical mucus, it should stretch until about 3-4cm and wunt break once you pull apart.

I uds that BBT chart is not very reliable because by the point where the temperature surge, ovulation would have occured and may pass that golden period of conceiving.

I relied on the mens app for my ovulation cycle because I had regular mens, but it didnt work for the past 1 yr. My Hub and I were so hardworking yet nothing happened.

I used the CM method, 2nd cycle, tadah! so ladies, trust the CM! it the most accurate sign that your body tells you that hey! start BD-ing! 90% chance of jackpot!

hope all of you will benefit =)

oyah! i heard that BD-ing every 2 days is actually sufficient, infact, you should save the essence until the day you ovulate because BD-ing too often will decrease the sperm count

Personally, I need CM observation and BBT to complete my BD frenzie. However, just to add on to what Lynn has shared, not everyone has CM to begin with (therefore preseed comes in handy). So observing CM is kinda subjective. Doesn’t work on everyone unfortunately.

There’s always a “right” method for everyone.

Imperial Concubine

haha i always been using the mummysg app to see when at home or early morning when no PC! hehehe....

littlej - i didnt know clearblue website got teach.hahaha...i shall go and see!

by way, talkg about bbt thermometer- i bought one from Guardian already! but the thermometer is oral thermometer ? not ear thermometer? put inside mouth direct ?

rest 2 days only? my traditional chinese medicine dr advise us to rest 3 days before BD.
    and i also agree. and my husband also say that he observe if do many days in a row, he will notice the semen looks watery.
    when its watery doesnt look good right?

poohy, yes BBT thermometer is not through the ear. It can be done either to the mouth or vagina. The latter is supposedly "better" because it's less sensitive to the environment. If orally, sometimes if we sleep with our mouth open, it wont read right. But I dont feel comfortable measuring that way so I choose oral.

That Guardian thermometer can keep the last temperature measured. You can temp first thing in morning and dont have to bother to look at it and then switch it off (you can dont switch it off; auto off after 10mins or so. But it eats up battery) and go back to sleep if you want to. When you're truly awake, then press the toggle button and hold. The reading will show you the last.

quincy, everyone's different. Sinseh advices you 3 days then you can try doing that.

I measure under the tongue. Mine I bought from Watsons, like bit diff from Guardians one. $20++

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail...so the thermometer can wash? Any good android app to recommend for bbt tracking?

Hi poohy - clear blue website got a test you can take to determine which date to start using opk.

Hi superwomancgy - i am in the same boat. My dear also said let nature take its course, what is meant to be yours is meant to be yours. I can sense he is already a bit sian with this timetable advised by gynae. So I told him we follow through then silently to myself - next month we give ourselves a break. I also scared this whole bd campaign will kinda affect the relationship. And I also silently told myself I cannot be distressed if af come otherwise it may affect him too - like it takes two hands to clap... So heehee I willbe turning to you all for me to hear me whinge if af comes!

Ok will test opk later....

Poohy - I use fertility friend for recording

poohy, can wash but be careful not to go beyond the readings window. I tried washing my first thermometer and I wasnt careful and water seeped into the window. Gone case. So had to buy another. What I do now is I will clean with alcohol wipes. Then weekly, I will wash with soap and water but just have to be careful .

I'm using Fertiltyfriend.com through my android.

This is my chart as of today. The first temp was high because I was having an MC. Quite spikey at some days. Actually I notice my temperature now during the follicular phase is higher than before. Last time, my FP temps are averagely below 36. Now, seems like it has gone up to 36.2 thereabout. I think the pregnancy/MC has kinda adjusted my temps. Will see if it's still like that in next few cycles. I'm so waiting for a hike (that stays up for days) so I know I've O-ed. My stretchy CM are getting slightly more everyday. For me, it will turn to very abundant (tmi but it does hang there when you go to the toilet!) and that's when I know I'm O-ing very soon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ff.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	95979

Question! I just tested opk and no more smiley face. Does it mean I have ovulated? Or is it because I tested too close to my previous pee session (rainy season makes me feel like peeing more often though)...

??

Could be you O this morning. you drink alot water? Dilute?

Imperial Concubine

thanks everyone for the advise! shall go explore fertility friend and record my bbt also......