Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Happysoul, you have think of the special way already? Hee Gabrielle, enjoy your London trip and baby making there ya...

Happysoul, you have think of the special way already? Hee

Gabrielle, enjoy your London trip and baby making there ya

We are trying to concieve-ing!

@prayinghard - I am not sure if this will work out.i will try to test in private,by not letting him know.. i will tell him that I got AF and act such...my hubby works from aftrn till late night around 9 whereas I work 9-6 so i will have little time to prepare to surprise him..I want to surprise him by putting up few cute baby pics in our bedroom and also I have a baby doll that my father gifted me when I was in 5th grade..so I will wrap the doll nicely and hand over to him as if I am giving him our baby.. he definitely should know by then
    I am really not sure how this all and to what extent if it will work but I just imagined..I love to imagine and would be very happy if it works out as imagined

Came back from a wedding dinner. Wished the lovely couple zao sheng gui zi. My wedding also many many friends and relatives wished me so but I still havent pop. Lol.

littlej, my doggy is really getting older quickly each day. Sleeping more and eating even lesser these 1-2weeks. Keeping an eye on her surely. If my other dog had behaved nicely, I would have 2 cocker spaniels now. The boy is just one year younger than my girl. Long story. ...I had to give away the boy. It was one of the most painful decisions I had to make in my life. Thinking back still sends me chills.

Happysoul, reading your plans makes a smile on my face. It will be such an awesome surprise when he guesses it right! I like your idea. I think I will do something likewise too. Drop him hints along the way. My last two bfps were just too easy for him! Time to play a little game, if I do meet one again

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Wow happysoul, you are really creative hee. And the idea, I'm sure your hubby will be so happy that he will hug you and both of you will drop the happy tears.
    I'm sure you will will be able to fulfill your idea very soon.

Talking about the babies pictures, I also thought of pasting them all surrounding my bedroom walls. Wow imagine coming back to see so many cute babies, but until now I dare not as I scare I get too stress up wait see already even more sad.

Dragontail, me also just went to a wedding yesterday. sigh, saw two couples pregnant and I was been asked to Jia you make my heart sank.

Happysoul, your plans are really sweet hoping for good news from you.

Prayinghard, at least you get a jiayou. I get snide remarks during family gatherings, had to ren ren ren. Really want to explode.

Yst hubby too tired to bd when i could be having ovulation spotting, feeling pek chek plus monday blues. Wonder if anyone else's spouse also not so 'active'? Then again i shld probably cut him some slack, ya? >..<

Wishing all the ladies here a good work week and more bfps!!! Ganbatte!

Imperial Concubine

rav3naers- fully understand....sometimes when we are gan jiong about bd coz of timing and spouse too tired etc, makes us frustrated. But well yar maybe BD tonight instead?

i tested opk on sat and sun and this morning.....sat's one seems darker and then sunday and this morning seems lighter! But when i use clearblue, no smiley face....question: so i o or not? i will test again tonight also......

quite dry again thus very hard for me to know when is O......but thank god we manage to bd on sat and sun morning. Hope i covered all grounds.....

Poohy, i guess the men will never understand. I also dont want to pressure him. sigh...c tonight lucky or not . Hurhur

Imperial Concubine

rav - sometimes i got fedup and told my hubby....the eggs dont wait for you! hahaha. We have to go by egg's timing and not yours. heeeheee

Er... I was just looking at my FF and realised me and hubby havent BD for 3 weeks (since my last O phase)!!! Kaka each of us too busy lately. My sinseh gave me a date to clear "dead army" first, which is this Wed. Then no BD for 3 days. Follow by 2 days of BD to try to catch the egg. Hopefully the abstinence lately means my hubby is more charged up for my coming O

Imperial Concubine

woohooo jia you dragontail! hahah the last few months when i was waiting for my AF to come, i also didnt BD at all! no mood ....only resume my BD after the AF ..hahah and these few days torture him with all the sessions.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

good luck to everyoone catching the egg!!!

Worthy Lady

this month is weird.. my menses ended in like 2.5 days???

You too littlehamster!

poohy....hehe he's being tortured? He got raised white flag already or not?

xiaohuiis, meaning your spotting starts after 2.5days? How's your cycle like normally? I usually have 3.5-4 days of blood flow. After that will be just spotting for 2 days max.

Hi ladies, I'm new to this thread. just want some advises or comments. I'm trying to concieve, and am I still able to drink coffee every day. I know coffee have caffein but really cannot resist it.

Worthy Lady

dragontail > normally mine is first 2 days heavy flow then get lesser and ends around 4-5days.. this cycle.. 1st day super heavy flow, then heavy.. then spotting now no more

Worthy Lady

welcome summer mummy~~ i think its better to stop drink coffee.. or try to consume lesser..

Thks xiaohuiis, have been trying to cut down 2 cups to 1 cup a day. Will try harder again.

Summermummy, welcome welcome. I think everyone here will give you different views. For me, I dont see an issue ( I wont say go for decaf because I feel coffee should be caf or else what's the point ). My sinseh doesnt stop me from drinking tea (I dont drink coffee but tea should be same same). She says just go ahead. Anyway it's only one cup a day for you. My personal view : not a problem. However, if one has trying to concieve problem, then of course it's always good to eliminate possible deterrents.

Xiaohuiis, did you track bbt? Did you see that you ovulated? Someone here mentioned before maybe lighter flow could mean no O.

Worthy Lady

Welcome summer mummy !

ya. I also stop all coffee or caffeine stuff. Even how slpy I am after night shifts, also cannot!

Thks dragontail, is true that many ppl give diff view. But I'm trying my best to cut down. I have been trying to concieve for more than a year n always dishearten when my aunty visiting every month. sigh.... have took clomid n see traditional chinese medicine at the same time. Yesterday went to traditional chinese medicine, he based on my bbt chart. There is a possible chance to get preg. Hopefully my aunt dont visit me this thurs ( keeping my finger cross)

Summermummy, in that case maybe it's a motivational factor to cut down on caffeine now that it could be bfp for you!!!! When is af supposed to be due?

Worthy Lady

dragontail : nope i dont track.. coz i find it a chore haha.. this month maybe i will relax.. mai do OPK and do 3 times a week if i can.. i worried its bcoz i am too stress hahaah

This thurs