Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; have but didnt use..hahahaha...kept it in drawer! Okay i think i should take it out...hahahhaa...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

have but didnt use..hahahaha...kept it in drawer! Okay i think i should take it out...hahahhaa

Worthy Lady

TVH >> I just did scan at gynae's office. I m 4 weeks 6 days.. Can't see the sac yet. Doc took blood test today and do again on wed to see whether hpt level doubled or not.. She mentioned If my stomach pain get worst straight go A&E ... Do I need to worry for ectopic ? Do you see something at your 4 weeks scan?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    TVH >> I just did scan at gynae's office. I m 4 weeks 6 days.. Can't see the sac yet. Doc took blood test today and do again on wed to see whether hpt level doubled or not.. She mentioned If my stomach pain get worst straight go A&E ... Do I need to worry for ectopic ? Do you see something at your 4 weeks scan?
    Do your gynae do Transvaginal scan or abdominal scan? think all babies develop differently, sometimes you may not see the sac as you are not far along as you thought you are...
    TVH likes this.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Thelay, then you could be earlier than you thought..maybe only 3 weeks...did doc estimate your gestational age?

I could see the sac at 4w5d but it was very small. The gynae did warn me that at that point of time, it was really too early and that if i did see the sac, it's just that I'm lucky....so I got lucky I guess....I thought I was 5 weeks then but doc measured me at only 4w...so taking your LMP as indication is actually not accurate...you have to minus at least one week...

dont't worry about ectopic because you are still too early....but heed your gynae's advice, any abnormal pain you feel, you need to go straight to the doc. At this point, mild cramps is very normal as your uterus is stretching...

Thelay, congrats. Wishing you a happy smoothie pregnancy.

Easier said here....but hope you dont worry too much k. Stay happy and positive! Usually less than 6weeks kinda hard to see much. When will be your next visit?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh View Post
    Do your gynae do Transvaginal scan or abdominal scan? think all babies develop differently, sometimes you may not see the sac as you are not far along as you thought you are...
    I agree! dont't be too worried Thelay, give yourself at least 2 more weeks to go for another scan.

Worthy Lady

I count from lmp. Doc dont't say anything. I need to go back again on this wed to do blood test again.. I think I just relax and see how first... Thank you all for concern ... I really need encouragement...

Worthy Lady

Doc did vaginal scan...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    I count from lmp. Doc dont't say anything. I need to go back again on this wed to do blood test again.. I think I just relax and see how first... Thank you all for concern ... I really need encouragement...
    The doc would usually not comment on the EDD and etc as the calculation is based on the sac and embryo...I think LMP is not really accurate as we do not exactly know when the swimmer meet the egg...

I know it is not easy as there are so many uncertainties but do try to relax and rest well....

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Thelay, counting from LMP is never accurate...if you minus about a week off, you are actually only 3 weeks...it's really way too early...if you go for another scan in 2 weeks time, you would have a better chance of seeing the sac. dont't worry too much...stress can't do you any good too

Worthy Lady

Thank you all..

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Thelay! Congrats *^▁^* sleep early dont't think so much! Have a healthy n happy preggy

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    by way do we still take CW during 2ww?
    Hi poohy, yes pls continue to take CW during 2ww

Imperial Concubine
    Dont think so much and relax....

Okay will continue to take !

Today cd18 already....wonder if my o is over.

Any suggestions for a place that we can go to just relax, go around nice calm sight seeing places..stay at a good hotel and take good rest..

poohy, your cycle is shorter than mine if I remember correctly. I usually O on CD18/19. Just a wild guess that I think your fertile phase closed shop already!

happysoul, do you like massages? I like the one at Batam Holiday Inn. Tea Tree Spa. Can go just for a weekend stay if you want a really short getaway. One of the best Spas nearby I've tried. After the spa just rest and relax at the restaurant (sometimes they have a trio life band) or do nothing in the hotel. Nothing much on sight seeing though.

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail I also suspect its over. The darkest opk I had was sat.....hope the eggs grow well enough to come out and meet the soldiers.

Ya I heard batam holiday inn good. Havent go before...I stayed at harris only. Batam rrally bored so you can spend time relax and make baby

@dragontail, poohy - thanks for the suggestion..
    Is it ok to have massages when trying to concieve/bfp?
    I have not't been to batam so is a good suggestion..are you aware of vegetarian food available in their menu, just a dish or two?
    Need to go by ferry right?

NTUC members offer - batam holiday inn, $58 per person bedroom suite including breakfast..

Poohy I think you are now on your 2ww Rest early and eat whatever that's good for implantation ya.

I've never tried Harris. It is very popular indeed. Toiletries at batam are super cheaper. Always stock up sanitary pads from there. Surely can save more than half from what we get here in SG.

Happysoul, massages are generally not recommended if one suspects she is preggie. Those non prenatal ones. Food wise you can ask the chef to make vegetarian dish. I've tried that before at holiday inn.

Do check if that includes ferry...reckon it doesn't. Usually I pay 12x per pax for one nite. All in.

Sounds good place..have heard a lot about it as weekend getaway..will try to book for Good Friday weekend..

Is there shopping places too there??

The ntuc package does not include ferry tickets..

Imperial Concubine
    Happy soul better book faster...holiday is always full house.

Dragontail...so what should I eat ? Chicken essence?

Morning ladies...

I just "received" my red ticket that reads "Thank you please try again". Thou I was told by my gynae that the chances are low this month because I told her I only BD 3 times around my expected O dates. *face palm* She say I should do every alternate days after my period stops. Even if I can I think my hubby will be 榨干 by the 1st week. lol

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis View Post
    Anne, jia you k ^^ I also started trying to concieve same time as you haha.. last month i also thot i might be successful.. coz got some sore boobs, always tired, lots of discharge coz some mummies say they got alot of discharges when they got their BFPs...
    Yes I read it's your 2nd cycle too! haha i hate it when PMS symptoms are the same as pregnancy.. make us happy for nothing only .

Good luck to your new cycle!

And congrats to @Thelay!