Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; missA wah, BD 3times during fertile week also not enough? how to maintain alternate days after period end? think hubby ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

missA wah, BD 3times during fertile week also not enough? how to maintain alternate days after period end? think hubby will 'collapse' by time its fertile days!

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    missA wah, BD 3times during fertile week also not enough? how to maintain alternate days after period end? think hubby will 'collapse' by time its fertile days!
    according to the gynae its not enough . usually we try to BD during weekends because weekday will be too tired after work. i think this coming cycle I must really prep myself for BD-ing marathon haha... hope my hubby wont have phobia after this. I told him if we can successfully concieve after this coming intensive cycle, he got have plenty of rest for the rest of the month. lol

Just wondering... does all of you wash up after BD? Or just go to sleep after that? Is elevating the butt right after BD helpful?

Worthy Lady

last time i did 4 times on fertile week also bo sigh.. sian ..

Anne, they say after BD.. if can, lie in bed for at least 30mins... raise your butt etc then wash if you need.. or some dont even wash until the next day oh

Imperial Concubine

yar BD during weekday is tiring but no choice ...we follow eggs timing. Build up both your health while waiting for O..drink tonics/chicken essence/vitamins, etc

I dont wash up coz they say water will kill the soldiers? Best is to just lift up your butt after BD and sleep ...lie down as long as you can for soldiers to swim in...I got friends who swear by the butt up method!

Worthy Lady

@poohy: this cycle i will try not to wash LOL.. coz i also read somewhere water will kill the soldiers coz will make the environment hostile

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    Dont think so much and relax....

Okay will continue to take !

Today cd18 already....wonder if my o is over.
    Mine is over yesterday...

ya i also heard best not to clean up. but i really have difficulty in fallin asleep with everything still on and inside me. :/ guess i just have to tolerate during this period.

is concieve well really good? thinking of investing... right now only taking folic acid prescribe by my gynae...

Happysoul, if you decide to try tea tree spa, good to email them before you arrive to make the reservation. Can google its website and then email them.

I think bd 3x is good enough as long as you are aware of your o thru bbt and opk. Alternate days I guess will be good if you are not quite sure of your o date and you dont do the above. My first bfp was 3 bds.

Worthy Lady

Good morning ladies! My office server has a problem, and we can't receive external emails.. So yeah, a bit of slack time.. LOL..

Anyway, I'm now on CD14, and just saw watery CM today.. So... Looks like I've to start cancelling after-work activities and just rush hubby straight home! LOL..

Last month, I guess I O-ed on CD22, saw a dip in my BBT... But almost non-existent CM. This month however, I have been getting more CM this two days. BUT my traditional chinese medicine sinseh said we are expecting O next week.... According to FF, it's also next week.. But seeing what MissA wah's gynae said, I guess BD-ing the days before doesnt hurt... Hubby just needs to suck it up for this 2 weeks! hahahaha

Wah...how come all of your hubbies all so 'onz' !? Only bd twice last week...mehz....now hubby kena fever...looks like no action for the next few days >..< always give me the look that i am being silly for 'stressing' about the timing and stuff...

Female Attendant

Hi ladies, I am feeling slightly anxious now. My AF supposed to come on Sat but till now (Tue), no news. I did a home preg test two days ago on Sun and Negative. Do you think there is a chance I am preggies but tested too early? Should I test again tomorrow morn (assuming if it still doesn't come today!)

Hi risty, a blood test might be more sensitive best wishes to you

@rav3naers: can't say my husband is very on with the idea of having a fix schedule for BD. I am a relatively LSD person prior to this whole trying to concieve so he is very happy that I will initiate to BD these days. But i think it's taxing to do it every other day. Just hope it's all worth it!

@ristymisty: might be too early to be detected. are you using clearblue? maybe wait for a few more days like until this weekend?

I am going to get some ultra sensitive test pregnancy test kit from ebay that can detech HCG from 10. >< if I order alot, I can give to those who need it
    Last edited by missA; 12-03-2013 at 11:07 AM.

Imperial Concubine

rav- not easy to get the hubby to be onz...hahaha, i think they also sense that they need to do their part also.

risty- test again this weekend?

oh i'm confused myself also...sorry , how do you differentiate between semen flowing out or its your CM? Go toilet and noticed more CM ......so wondering if its semens or CM?

Worthy Lady

Hi missA, may I ask. Who is your gynae?

Worthy Lady

Poohy.... I also confuse btwn Both semen n CM ....

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle86 View Post
    Hi missA, may I ask. Who is your gynae?
    of coz! Mine is Dr Sim Lee Ngor from Thomson Medical Center!

Poohy, during my 2ww, I drown myself with chix essence and Brazil nuts. Hee. I dont fancy chix essence but that's the best I can do .

Imperial Concubine

haha okay, i shall go find brazil nuts! chicken essence i only drink EYS's one...coz taste like chicken soup. Brand's one......yucks.

is it safe to drink chicken essense with Cordyceps?? because the one without Cordyceps taste really bitter... ><

and i was wondering... is it advisable to orgasm during BD? will it tamper the chance of getting pregnant?

Worthy Lady

Unhappy

if we dont ogasm... does it mean we couldnt get preg ? cs... i think i dont really ogasm eh.... =(

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hey missA - bd 3 times = alternate days. Not erm squeeze all 3 times within a weekend my gynae gave me 5 dates previously. sun, tues, thurs, sat, mon. hahaha yes it is taxing but think about it - during 2ww cannot bd. and if bfp also cannot bd for first trimester so - hahahah Siong Siong that one week and that might be the last for the next 3.5 months

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

They say orgasm draws the sperm in so having an orgasm actually helps...but i find it doesn't work for me...cos after orgasm, i find that all the sperms flowed out...maybe caused by the contractions of the orgasm...when i dont't reach orgasm, i'm able to keep in the sperms longer....diff ppl diff effects ...have to trial and error to know what suits you...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle86 View Post
    if we dont ogasm... does it mean we couldnt get preg ? cs... i think i dont really ogasm eh.... =(
    I am actually worried that orgasm might tamper the chance bcoz not sure if our cum will kill off the spermies...

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Hey missA - bd 3 times = alternate days. Not erm squeeze all 3 times within a weekend my gynae gave me 5 dates previously. sun, tues, thurs, sat, mon. hahaha yes it is taxing but think about it - during 2ww cannot bd. and if bfp also cannot bd for first trimester so - hahahah Siong Siong that one week and that might be the last for the next 3.5 months
    haha previously i did it like sat, sun then the following wednesday on the week i am suppose to O. maybe too late . :/

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    They say orgasm draws the sperm in so having an orgasm actually helps...but i find it doesn't work for me...cos after orgasm, i find that all the sperms flowed out...maybe caused by the contractions of the orgasm...when i dont't reach orgasm, i'm able to keep in the sperms longer....diff ppl diff effects ...have to trial and error to know what suits you...
    ya i read some writeup mentioning the "suction" thingy but i wonder how true...

guess have to keep trying...

btw congrats to you!