Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail haha no prob! I got a weird prob...now then I get ewcm ! ??!! I thought I got dark ...

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail haha no prob!

I got a weird prob...now then I get ewcm ! ??!! I thought I got dark opk last week ?!

hi ladies, got back from Phuket. was very relaxing but was in a funny situation.
    the 1stday I arrived I started spotting with absence of cramps (11dpo) this continued on and off for 2 days. than nothing until yesterday afternoon bleeding showed up. My temp wasn't as high as during ovulation but was still way above coverline, even is today. the wieird thing is I never had spotting like this. just to be sure I took a hpt this morning and was bfn

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

tricky...looks like a good sign...wait for a few more days then test...because if it's implantation now, HCG level needs to build up...at this stage, i dont't think HPT can pick up any HCG reading yet...

thanks TVH, though the bleeding is like normal AF bleeding. I'm actually thinking it could be MC...

Tricky: Maybe wait a few more days to do another test? Read that some ppl do get "periods" during pregnancy so dont't give up hope yet. Baby dust to you =)
    Last edited by rav3naers; 15-03-2013 at 05:38 PM.

6 more days but keep feeling like AF is coming without any usual pms. Lady parts feel wet all the time but not much CM. anyone experience this before? really sian now...no mood ...

Happy birthday Dragontail and Rav! Have a blast with your loved ones today and BFP for you two (and all of us) soon!
    rav3naers likes this.

thanks superwoman!

wa dragontail - which spa did you go?

yeah - i've never heard such professional advice before. that's really good. all i had was therapists shoving packages in my face when i told them i was trying to concieve-ing. for instance, "why dont't you take up our pregnancy facial package, and keep your existing facial package until after you give birth when can use machines", "oh why dont't you take up our waxing package and keep your ipl package until after you give birth"-- sometimes I cannot believe these people want to capitalize on trying to concieve.

Friday again... And as usual, I'm still working at this time

Worthy Lady

Friday night... Lights out BD night!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Tricky n rav on 2ww. Anyone else? Good luck!

Thanks superwoman!

Littlej, me went to Adeva at Paragon. Made use of the first timer promo I must say this therapist did the best hot stones massage I ever had. Aiya after the session sure shove package to me. I just told her it's not my prority now that I trying to concieve. She said package can share with family members , can switch around with facial , can have unlimited use of steam room , this offer only valid just for today etc.i said no no no.

Tricky, hang on there. Hopefully it's a false alarm.

Hello everyone, I spent my evening with a 6 months old baby boy and a 10 months old baby girl..it was so lovely, waiting to have my own baby..it was such beautiful time with them, I always loved babies but now coz of trying to concieve I like to be more with them now..that's why specially went though I get very tired after work but instead of staying home and wondering what's going on I planned to spend time with my friends' babies and the time was all worth it..cute babies..
    Last edited by happysoul; 15-03-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Littlehamster - add me on the 2ww list..actually I am on the just few days left list.. feeling anxious..

Happysoul, good luck!

Somehow I feel this month I'm not able to catch a snake (I know! I havent even O-ed). I'm feeling dry now (after that one burst of ewcm days ago). Usually by this time I will have some kind of tell tale cm everyday. Not getting any usual o symptoms. Just not the usual me at cd14 now. Well let's see for the next few days. I have another acupuncture session tomorrow.

Tricky, dont't worry too much. Hmm usually mc the blood flow is heavier than your normal flow and the cramps are double or triple. And you will usually see big lump flowing out .
    How is your flow like now?

my temp went down this morning so I'm out this month. I dont't think my flow was heavier but I had more smallish fibrous clots. What got me questioning was the 3 days spotting before which I never had and my temps were still elevated. But actually my cycle this month was 2 days longer, my LP 1 day longer. I started EPO yesterday and am saying goodbye to a snakey thanks ladies

Dragontail, you never know, wait for your temps. For december I was convinced i hadnt O but my BBT confirmed otherwise

Tricky: April still can make it for snakey. Keep trying! Hugz

Happysoul: Excited for you, can test soon. Waiting is a pain in the bum. Baby dust!

Tricky, ya have to monitor. I just keep opk and do bd as scheduled.

I think april can still try for a snakey. No snakey then wood horsey

Good morning and good luck to all who are at the 2WW stage!

Today should be my last day of period and I can't wait to try again for this new cycle. Baby dust to myself and everyone!

Somehow, its an emo month for me. I keeping worrying why my flow this month super little that I can't even sleep well last nigth. I guess I am suffering from hormone imbalance again after last month MC. I really hope that Dr Su will be able to help me through again.

Morning! Happy soul - wishing you all the best.

Dragontail - continue monitoring. Maybe the ewcm all hide inside to welcome the spermies and aid to swim... Since I dont't know how to tell ewcm or otherwise, there were months I think I also dont't have and / or dry but preseed to the rescue! Good luck for acupuncture tomorrow too.

Prayinghard - continue to tiao your body so it is stronger. Also eat right too - fish, veggie, milk, vits. dont't overdose your body with too much toxins like too much fast food, red meat etc. Also, unhappiness is also a toxin. The past is water under the bridge. I dont't know if you like to read but personally I feel this book "the monk who sold his Ferrari" is a pretty good self-enrichment / self- insights kind of book. Everytime I feel a bit down, I will pick up this book and have a read cuz it makes me think a bit differently about the situation I am in. That said, if you are a religious person, also can consider praying. Or write a journal - sometimes I feel that writing my thoughts down (or you can type) also make me feel better and sometimes seeing what I wrote / typed makes me think differently after I read what I wrote. *hugs*

It is the weekend!!

@rav3naers,littlej- the maximum that my AF got delayed was just once by five days, generally I get 1-2 days early only..so I am gathering all my patience and looking forward to pass the 5 days deadline and then test.. have to start the countdown.. I am controlling my excitement big time..
    Thank you all for good wishes!! Lets see how it proceeds..
    Last edited by happysoul; 16-03-2013 at 11:27 AM.