Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; pinklolita, yes I read that a smiley or o-pain or ewcm doesnt guarantee an egg will certainly pop. To confirm ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

pinklolita, yes I read that a smiley or o-pain or ewcm doesnt guarantee an egg will certainly pop. To confirm that you did O, is by a temp hike in bbt or a doc's visit.

Quote Originally Posted by DDT:769980
    Hi all.... Been reading this thread. Very interesting and positive thread.

This will be my first month trying to concieve-ing... I have tried my first uterine massage last week. Now my womb feel sore but it's a good sign. It is to help to redirected our uterus to the proper position in case you have a tilted uterus and also to bring blood flow to our organs. I've notice that no thread on this so am coming out to share my experience.
    Hi DDT, welcome welcome. The uterine massage is new to me. Pretty interesting, done by spa therapists or traditional chinese medicine or??? Blur...

Worthy Lady

Happysoul>> I tested on the day that my af is dued.

DDT
    Female Attendant

Hi pink,
    I had it done in JB. This massage place in KSL shopping mall, has many experience Indonesian masseurs who does pre/post natal massage and womb massages. The experience was alright, no pain, just some discomfort when they apply pressure on the pelvic area. If I'm not wrong, those who felt pain are usually those with some underlying condition.

My last massage includes shiatsu. When she pressed some points at my lower back, it was a combination of intense "sng" and pain. Never felt that "bad" before. I did ask her to focus on lower back as that's what's bothering me lately. So I asked her why the sensation I had was so intense. She also explained that the more intense one feels, it could mean more underlying issues. So I reckon it's the similar philosophy.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:770005
    My last massage includes shiatsu. When she pressed some points at my lower back, it was a combination of intense "sng" and pain. Never felt that "bad" before. I did ask her to focus on lower back as that's what's bothering me lately. So I asked her why the sensation I had was so intense. She also explained that the more intense one feels, it could mean more underlying issues. So I reckon it's the similar philosophy.
    Same as foot reflexology. .

DDT
    Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Hi DDT, welcome welcome. The uterine massage is new to me. Pretty interesting, done by spa therapists or traditional chinese medicine or??? Blur...
    It's done by massage therapist from Indonesia. The massage place also got traditional chinese medicine doctor.

Welcome pinklolitapop and DDT.

Happysoul, hope to hear your good news tomorrow.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:770005
    Sounds serious Eh. Go checkup?

Rav, me also super hate those aunties. I feel that they talk without using their brains. Maybe they are just too proud that they totally forgot to care for others feeling. You know my sister in law ever get even more nasty words from those aunties.

Hi thelay - all part and parcel being preggers. Look at it positively

Hi happysoul - well, if I were you, I would have tested. And see a gynae immediately if bfp to get confirmation plus consultation - y'know just in case *touch wood*.. I mean, the wait 2 weeks no af thingy sounds legit too and I can understand you may not want to be disappointed but for me, ensuring the safety of a possible bfp is more impt. Just my thoughts. Anyway, I think if you see gp and tell doc trying for baby, thy will give you safe for pregnancy med.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    pinklolita, yes I read that a smiley or o-pain or ewcm doesnt guarantee an egg will certainly pop. To confirm that you did O, is by a temp hike in bbt or a doc's visit.
    oh my then i better start charting my bbt religiously..

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard:770021
    Rav, me also super hate those aunties. I feel that they talk without using their brains. Maybe they are just too proud that they totally forgot to care for others feeling. You know my sister in law ever get even more nasty words from those aunties.
    Thats why i dont't bother talking to her. dont't owe anyone an explanation. sigh...basic human respect missing

littlehamster, after a massage, my backache is ok already. I must blame it either on too long a walk or I sit wrong posture at my workstation for hours. So long I be conscious of these two bad habits, I shouldnt get the back aches at all.

pinklolita, happy bbt-ing!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I heard of womb massage before and apparently those experienced masseuse can tell you whether your womb is high or low. My friend tried once and the auntie told her her womb is very low becos she walks too much, like that very difficult to get pregnant....the auntie also said must regularly massage to improve the womb condition. She said we can massage ourselves at home too..but cannot press too hard...maybe just soh soh the tummy only...but quite painful the massage. I kept hearing my friend scream at the room next to mine...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Dragontail: OK Good hear that! Take Good care of yourself

I think I O already however opk looks weird. I got dark line on sat night and sun morning, Monday evening is dark but not as dark, today evening is super faint line. Means I O today morning? Previously after O, My opk is white no faint line at all

Worthy Lady

Happysoul, hope to hear good news fr you soon!

When I had my last MC, I did the malay massage and one of the things she did was to push my womb up. After that it's recommended that I wear girdle to keep the womb up in place. She said low womb might lead to an MC.

The book I read also got talked a bit about womb massage as in it gives you the diagram on how to do it. But it says only to do before o. Tww is palm on belly. Then during period is another massage. According to the book btw.

Hello pinklolita and DDT!

littlehamster, thank you

I guess that's why I read that it's best not to OPK after a clear positive! Can be confusing . My last cycle I got a very dark line for one test. Next day I tested again and it looked a little bit lighter and I decided to stop already. I would think you have O-ed 12-48hours after Sat nite or Sun morning. I'm sure you've covered the base

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:770035
    littlehamster, after a massage, my backache is ok already. I must blame it either on too long a walk or I sit wrong posture at my workstation for hours. So long I be conscious of these two bad habits, I shouldnt get the back aches at all.

pinklolita, happy bbt-ing!
    Quite difficult to maintain good posture. I tend to slouch, husband always drag my shoulders back or smack my back. Hahaha...maybe have to get a body harness to hold shoulders back. Always unconsiously lean forward while using pc. And wake up with lower back ache which is due to my awkward sleeping posture.

I love full body massages! Just had a haircut today and the hairdresser gave me a super shiok head and neck massage. Better than nothing since 2ww cannot do full body.

Anyone got a good method to CURE my slouching? Hurhur
    Last edited by rav3naers; 19-03-2013 at 10:12 PM.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Can buy those back support for chair...can improve sitting posture. Standing posture can b improved with yoga. I find yoga really improves my posture and muscle tone alot. I also have less backaches and af cramps after taking yoga

Alternatively, I can stand against the wall every night with your feet and shoulders touching the wall. Do this for 15mins every night. you might find back aching badly initially but it helps with posture in yhe long term becos you become more conscious when you walk. Or when you walk, make it a conscious effort to pull your shoulders back

Worthy Lady

anybody experience this ? I see many CM ... but ovulation kit reflect nothing ... negative ... (of course I still continue BD a lot a lot ....)

Worthy Lady

TVH >> do you still do yoga now? I m looking for prenatal yoga.