Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Testing.. am I at the right track?...

Worthy Lady
    Testing.. am I at the right track?

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster & poohy - ginger tea can 去风
    Drink some then you wont feel so bloated too

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

yar i quickly make myself one instant cup of ginger tea....

littlehamster- i also constipated! usually every morning i can do business easily but recent days nothing comes out.hahaha.

try prune juice for constipation.

Worthy Lady
    Wanted to share with you all a lil' bit of my trying to concieve journey.

I'm married for 2 years. Started trying to concieve in April 2011, got pregnant in May. Unfortunately, not a sticky one. For the sake of having a baby, I stopped from work since last May, due to daily traveling JB-SG-JB. Tired and stressful, phew...

Blood and diagnostic tests came back normal for me, working out 5 times a week. Hubby's seminal analysis was under subfertile category. He's asthmatic, need to rely on inhaler that contains corticosteroids which affect his swimmers, stressful with his job & never exercise, LoL...

We've been taking lotsa vit supplements during our trying to concieve. Started seeking for help at a well known traditional chinese medicine in jb since last November, at Holiday Plaza building itself. A lot of married couple became pregnant after 6-12months of taking the medications. Count ourselves lucky, we found out we are pregnant in early March. Oh ya ladies.. must take BLACKMORES Conceive Well Gold, it gives you beautiful cervical mucous when you ovulate, LoL! We actually ran out of the medications during CNY and were in Bali for short gateway. I was taking only conceive well gold, while hubby's on Zinc & multivits. Somehow, hubby sense I am different after conception. Wah , my digital pregnancy kit indicated pregnant.

Happy conception and lots of baby dusts to all of us
    ebichan likes this.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Hi audiencemama welcome!! wow you from JB. on the contary, i take CW but my cm like less lol

miko: i drink ginger tea also same.

Poohy: i think cos of my O then the constipation starts. Previous all cycles also same.

I'm starting to think the CW is also giving me less ewcm. But other than that, I'm glad it gives me earlier O and longer LP.

Wanna say that it's going to be a painful phase for me to come....Sent my dog to vet just now. I might have to consider putting her to sleep by this friday if she still doesn't eat by tomorrow. If she still rejects food tomorrow, it will be 3 days already. Her body seems to be shutting down. She will only starve to death if she doesnt eat. I know this is inevitable, especially she is such an old lady at 15+. I cried so hard and told her what a wonderful companion she has been to me. I pray for the best; and prepare for the worst.

My heart is so heavy now.

Imperial Concubine

littlehamster- i finished O ..in fact now is CD27...PMS usually is diarrhea. But feeling slight cramps on and off...siannzzzz.....

littlej- hmm yar maybe should get prune juice.

dragontail- oh no....your doggy not eating? soft diet does it work? did the vet say why?

dragontail, dont be sad i can feel you. hope you can get over soon. and hope your dog will be able to start eating soon.

hi welcome audiencemama, wow congrats to you to you. Thanks for sharing with us your journey.

Sorry about your dog. Same thing happened to my 17 yr old pooch. Had to put down coz no response anymore. But i hope that your darling pooch start eating and get well soon. There is still hope if she still respond to you. God bless.

Dragontail, so sorry to read this...I had to let go 2 of my dogs in the past so I know how you feel. Just stay close to her as much as you can. Hopefully she's not suffering.

Speaking of blackmores CW, I also dont find my CM is alot, quite the contrary in fact. Congrats AudienceMama !

Quote Originally Posted by AudienceMama:770342
    Wanted to share with you all a lil' bit of my trying to concieve journey.

I'm married for 2 years. Started trying to concieve in April 2011, got pregnant in May. Unfortunately, not a sticky one. For the sake of having a baby, I stopped from work since last May, due to daily traveling JB-SG-JB. Tired and stressful, phew...

Blood and diagnostic tests came back normal for me, working out 5 times a week. Hubby's seminal analysis was under subfertile category. He's asthmatic, need to rely on inhaler that contains corticosteroids which affect his swimmers, stressful with his job & never exercise, LoL...

We've been taking lotsa vit supplements during our trying to concieve. Started seeking for help at a well known traditional chinese medicine in jb since last November, at Holiday Plaza building itself. A lot of married couple became pregnant after 6-12months of taking the medications. Count ourselves lucky, we found out we are pregnant in early March. Oh ya ladies.. must take BLACKMORES Conceive Well Gold, it gives you beautiful cervical mucous when you ovulate, LoL! We actually ran out of the medications during CNY and were in Bali for short gateway. I was taking only conceive well gold, while hubby's on Zinc & multivits. Somehow, hubby sense I am different after conception. Wah , my digital pregnancy kit indicated pregnant.

Happy conception and lots of baby dusts to all of us
    Thank you for sharing your experience. Appreciate it. And have a blessed & healthy pregnancy.

Worthy Lady

Dragontail - so sad to hear about your dog hope she will start eating and get well soon

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Dragontail: hope your dog gets well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:770337
    yar i quickly make myself one instant cup of ginger tea....

littlehamster- i also constipated! usually every morning i can do business easily but recent days nothing comes out.hahaha.
    Can try taking GNC acidophilus supplements. Helps in digestions, ease bowel movements and maintain good ph in vajayjay. Works for me. Less bloating and upset tummy.

Worthy Lady

i'm starting to eat CW today. oh my... i can't seem to get the pill down my throat. It's so huge!
    And the smell.... urrgh.

Dragontail - so sorry to hear about your dog. i hope she would okie! Spend more time with her okie!

@superwoman - thanks for the wishes..
    @ tricky,prayinghard - honestly we didn't do anything special. As we recently started to trying to concieve so was not very stressed and positive. I had started taking folic acid and calcium supplement since two months. We Started to BD 3-4 days before ovulation and once after, we couldn't do on ovulation day as hubby was stressed out due to work..so I understand that the BD ufew days before the ovulation worked..I am not sure if OB will tell when I conceived or if they can find, not sure..also I judged my ovulation on the basis of CM coz I feel my body ovulated early than the app dates, I got the hint due to CM..I was planning to use BBT and OPk if we are not successful this cycle..

@dragontail - hope your pet recovers soon and starts to eat..I can understand how you feel, I had a pet dog too back home..dont't worry, she will be better soon..

Worthy Lady

Dragontail>> wish your dog be fine soon. We had a cat home and once she died our whole family seems very sad , then never get one again cos can't bear the pain.. Think of this way that she will go to better place which no need to suffer anymore..
    Happysoul>> we miss the o date too cos husband was so tired..

Hi dragontail - spend as much time as you can with your lil' pooch. Whether you decide to put her down or otherwise, perhaps you might like to take urgent leave tomorrow and fri to accompany the 15 year old dame, even if it means just sitting there and stroking her the whole day. It would do good both for you and for her. Try mashing the food too, put in a food blender / mixer. Even if she doesn't eat, make sure she drinks enough water. dont't cry anymore, I'm sure lil' pooch won't wanna see you sad. Think about it, she is going to a better place - a place with no more pain, tears and everywhere is filled with yummy meat, treats and bones and hordes of space to run around or simply curl up and zzz. my bunny in heaven will also keep a lookout for her *big big hugs*

Dragontail hugs.. I feel really sorry for your dog and I think she's not eating as it must be too painful for her.. Whatever decision you make, just remember that she will be happy in rainbow bridge and the two of you will meet someday.

I think after taking CW, my cm also became lesser and it wasn't even alot to begin with. Thought I was the only one feeling so..

Happysoul, Thanks for sharing hmm guess the key to success is still not thinking about it.

Worthy Lady
    Thanks for the blessing.. littlehamster, prayinghard, tricky, rav3naers

Dragontail, sorry to know about your pet. If*I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven.

Worthy Lady

All the best to you audiencemama!

Dragontail, though I've never had a pet, but I guess in some sense, it's family. Just like its difficult to let go of a family member, so is your feeling now. Hope that you keep your chin up and all the best to your doggy.

With regards to CM, I found that I had an abundance of that this month! Two full days, and it was one week earlier than the app predicted! Two things that are different - I started on CW again a week before, and I went for accupuncture with my traditional chinese medicine a few days before, and she poked the needles on womb and ovary points.

Sadly though, I missed o date coz hubby was sick + we quarreled. Bwahaha.

Now waiting for AF to arrive next week, and then will visit traditional chinese medicine again + continue my CW! Gambatte!!!

A little update...

CD31, expected AF today. Havent gotten usual spotting that will start 1-2 days before AF. A little creamy cm for a few days. Have a heavy feeling in uterus similar to impending AF for 3 days already. Bbs still sore at the sides, usually whole bbs will hurt. dear husband & i decided i should test this weekend if AF really no show. Can't help but analyze every single thing. >_< trying to concieve really test my patience.

Anyone else almost past 2ww?

@rav3naers - good luck dear!!
    Just think positive, I tried to distract as much as possible from the thought of AF since a week before AF due coz if we think it will add on to the stress..say to yourself few times in a day that I am not feeling symptoms of AF so I am looking forward to testing positive..
    I definitely understand that it might be difficult somedays but try hard to distract your mind..
    Take care dear..