Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Quincy - hahaha so if we convince our hubbies to take specs off - you think it is the same ...

Quincy - hahaha so if we convince our hubbies to take specs off - you think it is the same as blindfold since all 蒙蒙?

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

wah dragontail so happening! mine is also always in the bedroom only! never so adventurours though we stay on our own.

sigh, getting more AF cramps...think AF coming....sigh.

Worthy Lady

oooohhh TVH is kinky~~ she is like our book of kamasutra hehe

Last night talked with dear hubby... asked him wanna try blindfold next time or not? He shrugged his shoulder, probably had a chill down his spine because I really dont think he likes to be the one who is unable to see. But he said "ok can! blindfold you!". Heheh thanks to TVH... I shall be blindfolded.

I think remove specs is different from being blindfolded. Blindfold really shuts off the sense of sight (thus increases the arousal). I'm also heavily short sighted (thought of lasik but am tested wont be 100% corrected so I had to pass )but without glasses can kinda still see things going around.

After last few sessions of BD, honestly I'm tired of sex (I could feel my body going into a no-make-love hiatus) until perhaps the next baby making phase. But now with this hot topic, I feel all geared back up. LOL but too bad I'm on 2ww. ;p

my hubby cannot BD without his lenses he needs to see everything lol and when he has already took them off he finds it too geeky and not sexually appealing to have sex with his glasses on.

I'm now on cd9 and have been having significant amounts of EWCM since yesterday. must be the EPO !
    who knows maybe I might O earlier.

Miko, yes you can start taking EPO from today.

Dragontail: hmmphh..my hubby also dont like being blind folded. All these talk really getting me hot & bothered but cannot BD!!!! Hubby also hinted this morning coz he saw my slightly bigger bbs. Wahhhh...torture...hahaaha...if really jackpot have to tahan without for a few mths . >..<

Btw read that hpt more accurate about a week past expected period if luteal phase is later in the cycle. Abit confused.

Here's an useful online tool for ladies who track O

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

I m also thinking of lasik, there is a new one less invasive, no need to cut a flap but still abit scary. But was told that short sighted ppl will kena 老花 slower than ppl with good eyesight . Think being shortsighted better.

littlehamster
    my hubby the same

littlej
    i can imagine that if i ask him to blindfold he will pout that cannot see.
    but i'll try cajole him into it.

rav3naers
    my hubby also thought of lasik. but i think he is also scared :P

Worthy Lady

can always do 1 short sighted 1 long sighted.. like what my mom did.. so she need not worry about 老花.. 5 yrs since her lasik .. she say only regret is never do earlier hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis:770948
    can always do 1 short sighted 1 long sighted.. like what my mom did.. so she need not worry about 老花.. 5 yrs since her lasik .. she say only regret is never do earlier hahahahah

My mum got slight shortsightedness and plus now got longsighted. Kept saying the specs give her headaches..hahaha...thats why i abit worried

if any of you ladies did lasik, how much did you pay ?

I have been wearing glasses since Pri3 and contacts since Sec2. Honestly, I dont find it a chore anymore as it's a way of life to me when I wear and remove contacts everyday. (well that's how I console myself since I cant do lasik!).

Ok.. I admit it's all about vanity. When I did the eye test, I was told my cornea is too thin (older people have that). So if the first lasik doesnt give me eagle eye sight, I probably cant do the 2nd lasik because they cant cut the cornea anymore. And this would also mean that my cornea will be flat after a lasik correction. Therefore, I wont be able to wear contacts anymore. But I'm a colored lens person. -_-. I mean even if I dont mind normal contacts, I cannot accept that sometimes I might really need to wear them rather than specs (since I was told the lasik probably cant cure me).

All these years, my contacts dont give any eye problem at all so I guess I just stick to the gun .r.

Anyway, TGIF ladies!

Dragontail: i used to wear daily contacts apparantly it cause my 闪光 to worsen. Changed back to specs. Eyesight actually improved abit plus no increment for the past 4 yrs. I wear specs also vain ...coz many still thought that i am in my 20s...hahahah...then wear specs can cover dark eye circles and dont't need to put on makeup!

I dont mind to wear specs as I think nice specs are really cool. But my each eye is -7.50. Like Lum A.h Zan. -_-. So have to wear contacts.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pjttr.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	101172
    Last edited by Dragontail; 22-03-2013 at 11:20 AM.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Haha ya agree with dragontail. Bring blindfolded is entirely diff from not wearing specs. Being blindfolded really shuts off the sense of sight. It is the same logic with ppl who are visually impaired (not meant to be rude). When they can't see, they rely on all other senses. The sense of touch becomes particularly sensitive. If your hubby doesn't like being blindfolded, maybe you can do it? When you r so aroused, chances are your hubby will be 10 times more aroused by your arousal. It is like seduction. So it still works!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:770963
    I dont mind to wear specs as I think nice specs are really cool. But my each eye is -7.50. Like Lum A.h Zan. -_-. So have to wear contacts.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pjttr.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	101172
    Very cute mah. Heee...husband prefer me with specs. Weird ...he got perfect eyesight...envy...find it a hassle when i need to wear sunglasses when driving.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Miko, yes you can start taking EPO from today.
    Thanks tricky!

Worthy Lady

AF this month came a day earlier and quite heavy compared to past few months.. dont know izit bcos of the EPO sial... Whole body so aching

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

ladies~ yesterday i really too free i did a pencil preggy test. heres the link: Pencil Pregnancy Test Basically what it does is it will predict future and present kids you will have in your life time. I did twice and both results same. but one thing is that really tiring cos need to hold still for a period of time. (initially i ask hubby to hold the pencil, but he keep move after like 10sec -.- then i do it myself)

my result is mc (circles alot so not sure how many mc will there be -.-), boy (up and down), mc again (circle), girl (left right), mc again (circle), twins!? (diagonal) = we stopped here, cos hubby say 4 kids so many he dont want so many hahaha

Maybe if you are really free like me can try this test. I have yet to try on my mum and sister to see if it's true.

PS: I did a modification cos i cant find pencil with rubber head (popular all sell in bulks, i dont need so many haha). What i did was i use a pencil and put blue tack on top and stick the needle in. works fine.

littlehamster, is this something like 笔仙?

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard:770987
    littlehamster, is this something like 笔仙?
    Eh, no idea what is the theory behind this but the pencil doesn't move on the paper like in bi xian. It hover in the air above your wrist

Quote Originally Posted by Miko52:770981
    AF this month came a day earlier and quite heavy compared to past few months.. dont know izit bcos of the EPO sial... Whole body so aching
    Maybe your body is cleansing? Hope you feel better soon.

Can I eat cold yoghurt during 2ww? Got cravings.

dragontail: no cold food~

Worthy Lady

waaaahhh you all so happening! Talk from retroverted uterus to dragontail happening bd activities to blindfolding to lasik to spectacles! lol

I used to wear glasses even though my degrees are not that high actually but because i have got astig and my optician said my right eye lazy dont't want to do work and whatever i'm seein now is relatively from my left eye. When i close my left eye with my hands, my vision gets very blur.
    But my optician told me to refrain from using glasses too often and train my right eye and that's what i have been doing the past few years. i only wear my glasses when i need to read or when i feel my eyes are getting too tired.

and behold, early this year when i went to another optician to get new glasses done, my degrees got better!
    Not bad huh...