Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Littlej, thank you so much for all the useful tips. And not forgetting, A Big Congradulation to you. Aiyo why ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Littlej, thank you so much for all the useful tips. And not forgetting, A Big Congradulation to you. Aiyo why will angry, no we are very understanding. But I afraid you gotta wait very long to wait for me to graduate. So while you will busy taking care of your baby in near future, do come back to see us.

rav, Shez, me also suddenly have white hair recently, think it really reflect how much I have been thinking and worrying.

natalie, ignore those uncles curiosity. Personally I love mixed children, their features are so nice and their eyelashes are so long

Thank you everyone for your kind words!!! I teared whilst reading everyone's well wishes. so hum bao right.

Oh and yes, echoing tvh's words - I didn't feel anything "special" before bfp - I thought af was coming.

Dragontail - all kpo questions welcome!!

Oh oh and before I forget, no tampons too. So I switched to unsightly pads for the last af. This was what gynae said btw.

also, i dont know if this makes a difference. but jan was the only month i didnt do any ipl, any machine treatment facial and also the only month i didnt have a single drop of alcohol (not even a sip) and I bfp that month. Maybe it is a coincidence but I thought I'd share anyway.

have not't got the result of the full oscar scan. The neck scan thingy was ok. But dont't know about the blood test results yet. Kinda panicky in a way. But I guess worry now also no use just pray for the best.

And I will still continue having everyone in my prayers, wishing baby dust and bfp success.

Btw, i hope i can still be part of this group ? Talking to you all is kinda like my daily routine.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Littlej, you have finally come out!! Haha....my open heartfelt congrats to you!!!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I'm going to do my Oscar scan in a week's time too. Kinda nervous...so many scans to do.

Btw my mum always say dont pluck white hairs. Pluck one hair will grow three.

After i did a series of traditional herbal hair treatment, it kinda helped to stem the growth of white hair... For me at least.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Here's a pic of the inner part of the spa foot soak
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130323_211222.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	101241  

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post
    Littlej, thank you so much for all the useful tips. And not forgetting, A Big Congradulation to you. Aiyo why will angry, no we are very understanding. But I afraid you gotta wait very long to wait for me to graduate. So while you will busy taking care of your baby in near future, do come back to see us.

rav, Shez, me also suddenly have white hair recently, think it really reflect how much I have been thinking and worrying.

natalie, ignore those uncles curiosity. Personally I love mixed children, their features are so nice and their eyelashes are so long
    I would usually ignore but if they stare too long for comfort..then I will roar...haha..I like my girl eyelashes also,,..long and curly...one nice feature that she get from my husband...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Btw my mum always say dont pluck white hairs. Pluck one hair will grow three.

After i did a series of traditional herbal hair treatment, it kinda helped to stem the growth of white hair... For me at least.
    I recently pluck three..opps

Natalie - two of my friends married Indians and yes, their kids are gorgeous. We say both will grow up to be heart breakers - one break boys hearts the other break girls hearts. the lashes are amazing...

Hee hee I admit sometimes I am also guilty of looking . But I look at the cute and pretty ones, all races and all nationalities. But so far have not't kena scolded - I will tell the adult that he /she has a very cute kid.

TVH, Littlej: Each gynae appt will have different kind excitement & jitters. Must be wonderful to see baby growing healthily. Stay positive Spread more baby dust please please please..hee

Natalie: Mixed kids are gorgeous. I also stare...haha..but i will grin at the kids. Darn cute. Best of both worlds. your kiddies will be multilingual. Pretty cool envy

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I have heard that if preggy mums do mascara everyday during pregnancy, the baby will have long lashes! Not sure how true, I have got ready My mascara already! Lol

I put mascara as part of makeup regime for work. But when i no need to go to work, my face takes a break... Maybe I should use extra power mascara - extra thick extra lengthening extra curling type!!! Hee hee.

Just now earth hour did you all take this chance to lights off and DB? LOL

ebichan: i was in hk for 2 years... spouse visa so i didnt work when i was there. you know hk got so many beautiful things yet i dont have income. Was practically living off my old savings. Husband pay mostly went to rental and savings for the future house (we dont have a place of our own before we went hk).

my mum was video conferencing with me everyday and crying everytime. Luckily its just 2 years. Cant live without my family and friends N the food in sg!

littleJ: congrats to you!!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:771445
    Natalie - two of my friends married Indians and yes, their kids are gorgeous. We say both will grow up to be heart breakers - one break boys hearts the other break girls hearts. the lashes are amazing...

Hee hee I admit sometimes I am also guilty of looking . But I look at the cute and pretty ones, all races and all nationalities. But so far have not't kena scolded - I will tell the adult that he /she has a very cute kid.
    I am quite used to ppl looking at us already as I know that it will definitely attract attention. ...and I am alright with that..what makes me pissed are those who are downright rude and stare...think I am so used that I can differentiate between curiosity and those who are thinking otherwise...I have a aquantaince who asked me previously if there are no Chinese man until I need to choose an indian man....

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:771449
    Natalie: Mixed kids are gorgeous. I also stare...haha..but i will grin at the kids. Darn cute. Best of both worlds. your kiddies will be multilingual. Pretty cool envy
    Thanks..cant hope to be multilingual. .as long as can survive in the high rising costs next time I very happy ..

Hee hee Natalie - next time you see someone staring you should just stare back. See who stare longer. Aiya, I hope the acquaintance is now a stranger. dont't need such people in your life.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:771525
    Hee hee Natalie - next time you see someone staring you should just stare back. See who stare longer. Aiya, I hope the acquaintance is now a stranger. dont't need such people in your life.
    I would usually stare back and i usually will win...hahah...no contact with the acquaintance already. ..

mascara everyday for long eyelashes ??!! whoo I'm getting my mascara ready man lol
    I'm rojak but my hubby is super super rojak (Chinese, Indian, German and British) but his eyelashes not so long...my mothers are very long so hope future baby will inherit his or her grandma !!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky:771559
    mascara everyday for long eyelashes ??!! whoo I'm getting my mascara ready man lol
    I'm rojak but my hubby is super super rojak (Chinese, Indian, German and British) but his eyelashes not so long...my mothers are very long so hope future baby will inherit his or her grandma !!
    Not sure about the mascara as I dont put on any makeup..but maybe it work for others...hehh

Worthy Lady

Congrats LittleJ!!!! Must be so hard for you to keep it a secret esp to ya parents because i would have been super excited. I strongly believe i would also blurt it out to a random stranger! Lol.
    Thank you for the tips!! I can't wait for my next 2ww so i can try some of your tips!

Ladies...couldnt sleep the whole night and got up so early today to test. 3 days passed expected AF and i think i got a faint BFP. Mixed feelings, happy + nervous + a little shocked. Didnt want to wake husband yet since he is sleeping so soundly now. First thing to do is to continue spreading the baby dust and wishing that the rest of you will be blessed with good news too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130324_071058.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	101250  
    Last edited by rav3naers; 24-03-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Natalie: It really boggles my mind when people can pass such insensitive remarks. You will definately be better off without such friends.

Geez...just saw reviews that the predictor brand has alot of false positives. Amy ladies used this brand before? Gonna test again tomorrow with another brand just to be sure.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 24-03-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Rav: excited for you! I usually will insist on clear blue thou. In sure its still a yes for you! Hope your Hubby will give you a tight hug later!