Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thank Xiaohuiis! Spreading baby dusts!!!!...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Thank Xiaohuiis! Spreading baby dusts!!!!

Worthy Lady

But I ask my gynae he ask me to carry on BD during tww .. All my friends who got preg never stop BD during tww

Thank you Rav. Someone told me the accident was reported in Stomp. Apparently a van knocked onto him, stopped, came down to take a look at my friend, and drove off, despite bystanders tried to stop him. Police had tracked him down. What kind of people are these? I'm so angry.

Grabrielle, welcome to 2ww Er... it's not about the swimmers... it's about the possible effects of the tryst/thrust. Maybe can consider other methods other than intercourse

prayinghard, you know you can conceive because you did. So what's important now is not to give yourself too much stress. Get your system in right shape (your hubby's too). See traditional chinese medicine if you can (not sure if you already are). Acupuncture if you're game enough. Hubby can also see traditional chinese medicine to boost his swimmers. These are all what I am doing for myself and hubby. Honestly, this 2ww I'm really not thinking much. Just let nature takes it course because I know I will go crazy if I think too much about trying to concieve!(irony of why I am here. Haa! But I like chatting with you all nice ladies here mah).

Audiencemama, yes that's the works going on in the expanding and thickening uterus. Just try to walk slower and dont do sudden motion. If you want to consider, use a warm water bag and let it sit on the affected area for 10mins. Will feel better.

Shez, how are you? Have fun in the upcoming BDssss!

TVH, I know what you mean about feeling sick eating healthy food now! I love healthy food but my first bfp, the thought of blandness already made me feel nausea. I had to attack spicy/sourish food (i know... not so good during preggie but that's the only way to make myself eat!) like meesiam, tomyam, briyani, etc, which before that I hardly touched. So strange isnt it.

littlej, you're so lucky indeed! Putting weight is just perfect now. I lost weight back then. Are you ready for my kpo questions? I start with 3 first :

1. when is your EDD?
    2. how did you and your dearie react to the BFP HPT? (you said before he had to be around when you test....)
    3. are you showing a little bump already?

Littlej, you r one tough cookie! can tahan so long. >..< i will prolly tell my parents and my 2 besties once confirm plus chopped. InLaws..ermm...still thinking..hahaha...prolly will let the pesky relatives know much much later but i doubt my dad could keep the 'secret' if he knows..haha...he has been hoping for so long...

Dragontail: Stomp has really become a bane to all bad drivers and evil doers...minus all the meaningless posts about mrt seats. Great to know that there are good samaritans to spread the word and tracked down the van. Also reminding all drivers to install a car cam, to protect yourselves and other road users. =)

xiaohuiis, somehow we are all different. So as doctors, so as advices. But , I think I will play safe and dont BD during 2ww. Depends how kiasu you are Actually after a frantic BD sessions during fertile phase, I seriously dont think there's much I can do to turn on my hubby. lol.

Keeping postive thoughts....I was talking to hubby yesterday that if the coming AF doesnt show by it's due date, I will POAS then quickly put back into the strip pocket. I dont want to see. 10 mins later then let hubby see the result. I want him to tell me got line or not. Past 2 positive HPTs I tested when he wasnt around and I broke the news to him. Next one, I want him to be the one to tell me, +ve or -ve. He said ok on. Hee.

Rav, yes we are going to get a car cam soon. It's about time. And I feel especially the bike riders because they are so vulnerable to bullies on the road.

Actually I also feel like not telling my folks or inlaws anymore for next bfp if any. I mean not in first trime. But I think hard because I'm living with inlaws. How to hide?

Worthy Lady
    prayinghard, ebichan... Thank you both for comforting me. You have my support and always think positively during the journey to conceive. I'm sure you both will annouce your graduation real soon!

TVH, littlej... I really appreciate for your support I have mild ms only, either feel nausea or retching once I feel hungry and can't take greasy food most of the time. Meehon+pork liver soup or rice with fish soup are the best!

littlej, I've been doing cardio routines for the past one year. Modified the movements, pace and lower the intensity since I've found out the pregnancy. I walked my dog slowly in the evening too. Really have stop for good now.

Dragontail, thank you for the warm waterbag suggestion. I have a cold/hot pack at home, should try it later Looks like I will have to walk my dog morning & evening. No more high heart rate exercises. I like the interaction between you and your husband, let him be the one to tell you if you're pregnant or not. JiaYou! Wishing you an early and healthy graduation real soon!

Dragontail: Very tricky. hmm...coz if you started changing your eating habits or maybe limited physical activities, they will know something is up. >..<

Audiencemama, thanks for the well wishes

Rav, yes indeed it's not going to be easy. Especially my mother in law is a very observant person. Dont have to tell her anything one... I cough a little too much or pop more pimples, next day her traditional chinese medicine remedy is there in the kitchen for me. So I think I can forget about it. Haa.

Worthy Lady

Dragontail > that also means ya mother in law cares for you mah quite sweet in a way you know

Dragontail: your mum-in-law sounds like a very nice lady =) taking good care of you. hee

Yes I totally think she's the best

Rav, are you thinking about which hospital/gynae? Which are you shortlisting?

Imperial Concubine
    Wow so many bfp! Congrats to littlej and rav!

Wonder whens my turn. ..catching all baby dusts!
    Tummy feel so bloated and when went swimming in pool...feel my tummy heavy ....

Most likely Dr Su Lin Lin - NUH coz nearer to home. I dislike travelling long distances (motion sickness on all transport types) unless i am driving. Not able to use car that often...

Kandang Kerbau Hospital also good choice coz its the best equiped facility for childbirth.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 24-03-2013 at 01:15 PM.

poohy, why is there a tummy bloat? Something good coming?

rav, I have a list of weird criterias in choosing a gynae. I didnt even think about the doctor as first priority. I was very sure I wanted Kandang Kerbau Hospital (yes due to the facilities it is known for childbirth. And being my age, I feel if I do pop, maybe there's more complications). So that's checked. 2ndly, must have the ease of parking my car. I'm not comfortable with the parking system at Thomson Medical, Mt Alvernia, Mt E, just to name a few. I just dont want to end up at the appointment feeling pekcek :P And 3rdly, I want a male gynae. So I picked the "best" gynae I know of from Kandang Kerbau Hospital.

Dr Su is very popular and many good reviews!

Dragontail: hmmm...Why male gynae instead or female? I actually okay with both. I will hav to consult my dad, he abit pantang. Will get upset if i go to a gynae who doesnt match me, if you get what i mean. Will also give us a peace of mind.

Poohy! Bloating? Looks like a sign. How many dpo r you at?

Dragontail - I'm glad the law tracked that driver down. But at least he got out to check first then run away. He didnt ji tao run away without checking. It makes things slightly better... And i'm sure he will be charged accordingly. Anyway, your friend all ok?

Hahaha your kpo questions quite funny.
    1/ 4 oct
    2/ hahaa i did it without him around and whatsapp him the results instead! So much for my grand plan!! Hahah up till today my dear is quite sore about it. He said he had an intuition and hence was bugging me to test the nite before but i didnt want cuz af was supposed to arrive the next day or so. next day i was on leave and the date Coincided with my fav number so i thought try , never try before and a negative result gives me the justification i needed to go buy a bag which I have been eyeing now, my hubby is very convinced his man's intuition is stronger than my woman's intuition.
    3/ I dont't know if it is a bump or a fat tummy. Thank goodness the fashion trends these days are the "leng leng" not body hugging / slimming type of clothes so I can dress appropriately. i love h&m and uniqlo.

Rav - the reason we decided to keep it quiet - other than pang tung-ness, was also because we didnt want too many people asking and y'know, touch wood - just in case anything goes wrong. I know my mum means well but geez she is a renowned nagger.

Imperial Concubine
    Hmm not too sure how many dpo...if based on the dark line I saw...it should be 14dpo. Im saying this coz one week after dark line I got ewcm....which caught me by surprise.....dont know weird cycle or not.

dont know why bloated ....had right sharp pain at groin last 2 days also...earlier was strong af cramps and thought af coming. ...not having hopes high sinc my cycle weird weird also.

Dragontail -
    - hee hee: it helps that we stay on our own so easier to hide. We meet my parents weekly but so far no one suspect cuz my mum thinks i have given up on trying to concieve when i told her i cannot drink the zhen soup anymore cuz it is too heaty. So ya for the past few weeks, I keep getting nagged at on why we stop... Anyway everytime she ask me to do something which I can't do (like eat crabs, go pay respects at crematorium), I have 1001 excuses like stomach pain - cannot take crabs (sort of the truth cuz cramps) ; too busy at work to take leave to go to the crematorium (sort of the truth too!)...

- Your mother in law is so caring! That's so nice!

littlej !! 4 oct is my birthday hehehe

Oooo tricky!!!! How are you like? Hahaha so I can envision how this lil' muffin will turn out

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Littlej, your point 2 is exactly what I did too! My hubby had been bugging me to take the hpt test cos he had a feeling that was it, I simply brushed him off cos I didn't think I would kena. Then one day I was on leave, decided to take for fun since af due in about 2days time. If negative, then maybe I can book a short getaway trip.

I whatsapped him to quickly call me back, he said initially he thought he was about to get a scolding from me cos he thought he forgot to turn off the light again or what haha. He kinda sian when I asked him to call me back urgently.

Oh I choose gynae based on recommendation. My first gynae was recommended by my good friend. My second gynae was recommended by my mum. So confirm stamp chop my mum sure approve this gynae cuz he was her gynae too (this dude delivered me 35 years ago!). The parking at glen e is horrendous but I found out if you go in the early morning or late afternoon much easier to get lots. Otherwise, I just pay for valet.