Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by quincy1986 wow seems like many of us desire to be stay at home mum. i've read in other threads too. ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    wow seems like many of us desire to be stay at home mum.
    i've read in other threads too.
    i guess only when i have a child of my own then i will feel the crunch.
    at this moment i still enjoy working.
    i cant imagine myself being at home. my thoughts will run wild.
    but i do dream of being a wife of a wealthy man whereby my day to day activities just high tea and shopping
    I still enjoy working as well and earning my money hence the term work-at-home-wife fits me better than a stay-at-home-wife cos i do not think i can stay sane sitting at home everyday, watch cable tv and do housework only, especially since i dont't have any kids yet.

Hihi ladies,
    Did a hpt comparison just now between the cheapest watsons brand and one that i ordered online. Images attached. Found a cheap one that is sold online. Sensitivity at 10. Its a tiny hpt but works very quickly and wayyy cheaper at $0.70 each, promo at buy 3 get 1 free. They have ovulation tests too. More environmentally friendly without the plastics.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BUY-3-GET-1-FREE-OVULATION-TEST/406438199

Hope that helps!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130326_064904.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	101342   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130326_064933.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	101341  
    littlehamster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TVH:772246
    I still drink cold drinks once in a while. I now drink Perrier to try burp all the gas out. It helps a bit. I'm so bloated with gas that I keep burping the whole day. Horrible feeling. I can't drink plain water cos I find it creates even more gas in me I dont't know why...
    Maybe you can ask your gynae whether you can take acidophilus supps for the bloating. Stay away from spicy/oily food. Works for me

stay at home mum...a dream...unless tio jackpot...hahaha...not possible in our current financial situation...sigh

Quote Originally Posted by pinklolitapop View Post

since all of you are married, probably wouldn't make sense for me to start selling wedding invites to you guys right? hahahah
    but yes, i design wedding invites mostly and sometimes for birthdays and baby showers etc.

So when you guys get your BFP and pops out and need baby shower invites, let me know, i give good discount! hahahaha
    hey~ we can help you promote
    got website?

going for jollibean breakfast again today wakaka

Imperial Concubine

its nice to be able to work at home...i also dream of doing that but then no talent. CAnnot do artwork/baking/sewing etc as work to sell..hahaha. Sometimes i also dream of being stay at home mom...but then no $ to spend. Its nice to be able to bring your kids to school so that you know whats going on.....now i dont even know what she does in sch or how she behaves...gotta depend on caregiver to help me go sch and ask.

twiddling finger- AF havent arrive but feeling bit crampy again this morning and super tired...couldnt wake up in morning...guess it should come soon?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    stay at home mum...a dream...unless tio jackpot...hahaha...not possible in our current financial situation...sigh
    i told my hubby if i really get 1 boy 1 girl and 1 twins (as from the pencil pregnancy test), i wont want to work already hahaha..

Worthy Lady

morning ladies~~

@missA, jiayou !! hopefully you will strike this cycle ^^

i think my hub raise flag end suay is he raise it when it is my fertile period sigh...

Worthy Lady

@poohy > not testing?

Poohy: AF havent arrive means still got chance! baby dust to you!

Imperial Concubine

trying to resist testing until end of week.....though deep in heart i'm tempted but then scared to see negative. having headache.....argg

thanks RAv! catching your baby dust!

good luck poohy!
    poohy likes this.

Littlehamster: wah..if really accurate, you have to become little octopus . Haha...hard to imagine having 4 kids running around. That said, having siblings is still a good thing

nataliengbh: my housework also once a week... usually me and hubby wont be around most of the time so windows all shut house also not as dusty. i agree that whats yours will be yours!

pinklolitapop: haha i also tell my mum last time her generation where got so much stress sia. they pop babies like raise kids no need money haha. now one kid already give us so much stress .

poohy: I got married when I was 24 but didn't plan for a child until late last year... looking at how friends around me all having a complete family with babies, hard to not feel envy about them. haha

littlehamster: haha my husband opposite.. prefer dogs to hamsters. he say hamsters so small and fast and they look very vulnerable lol

littlej: i am going to be bomchek soon . every time after BD i hardly get to sleep well bcoz of the pillow under my hip. can't wait for my 2ww to come!

rav3naers: wooooo thats a beautiful line there! I actually ordered like 50(!!!) hpt from ebay that also sensitivity at 10. i also dont know why i ordered so much but hope i only need one and i can pass baby dust to the rest out there. hee

xiaohuiis: thanks dear!!! dont tell him your fertile period . just seduce him! :P

i see my cousin already hands full with 3 . cannot imagine 4 too.. -.- i only want 1 but hubby want like minimum 3 (no idea why recently he say minimum 2) haha, so the 3rd/4th is more of surprise rather than planned

btw ladies, this morning I did the opk again and no smiley face . does it me I have O-ed already? I have a bbt chart but I deem it as inaccurate because I am using an in-ear thermometer instead of the under the tongue kind.. :/

MissA: you can distribute to the other ladies once you have your BFP! hee

Littlehamster: hee..your hubby set quota , jiayou !

We are trying to concieve-ing!

I also wish I can be a stay at home mum or a wahm but similarly, I have no hard skills. I can't sew / design / bake / cook / programming etc.

MissA - ya same for me that time. I only had one smiley face - next day became a circle. So bd every alternate day bah. Mon (your smiley face), wed and fri. tahan a while longer. Think about it - if you bfp, you won't get to bd for 16 weeks (2ww + 14 wks first trimester). My dear is now reminiscing about those good ol' days when we bd-Ed every alternate day

I always wanted 2 kids. But age is catching up. So maybe one. Maybe I might adopt. dont't know...

Poohy - goody lucky!

rav3naers: hehe yes will do so!! friends around me are mostly single or not planning for kids so i will give away the hpt in this forum!

littlej: oo i thought i can close shop . haha okie i will work hard for this one week and take a good break after that!

Imperial Concubine

opsss...seems like quite a few of you got married young..hehehe so its me who's late and my friends also.hahaha.

to me, once you have 1 kid, you should have another...2 minimum - otherwise the kid very lonely ....and no support when we die.haha. negativity....OR else is no kids at all.

Worthy Lady

Good lucky Poohy!!!

Poohy: Agree with you. Try our best. My bestie wanted 2-3. When she got her baby last yr, super stress (had to take care of baby on her own) till she cannot imagine having another one. Instead its her husband who wants more kids now. Hahaha...take one step at a time .

Imperial Concubine

aiya, think i didnt catch the baby dust...just now go toilet and got red when wiped....there goes this month. But also good , coz i going hols in 2 weeks time. can enjoy myself better.

Time to grab EPO! hahaha....

Dont fret. Got AF on the dot, also means can plan your bd sessions without any unneccesary delay make one during hols..hee
    poohy likes this.

poohy: means 2 weeks later you can bd during holidays ~
    poohy likes this.