Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Towards the end of this week should be my fertile period according to the hp app. But so sad, my ...

Towards the end of this week should be my fertile period according to the hp app. But so sad, my dear husband down with cough and fever, I guess I have to skip this month. sigh

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Good morning ladies. I feel like it’s a Friday today *jialat*.

I think I will wither and die if I am a SAHwife. stay at home mum also I think I will become “yellow face auntie”. If I can afford to quit my day job, I will like to teach either painting to little children. Or maybe teach manicure painting. Or simply, I just work at a vet clinic surrounded by animals!! Actually , my ideal job is what Anthony Bourdain or Ian Wright (Lonely Planet)is doing. Come on! Travel the world and get paid and soaking in the fun (of course there must be pains which we dont’t see on screen).

I also feel having one kid with no sibling for her/him is very lonely. I’m so glad I have 3 other sisters to play with when I was young (we got into fights but well, that was part n parcel). And now, we are in very close bond too. So I cannot imagine if my future kid grows up alone. But then it’s just a miracle if I just have one .

Pinklolita! Wow… show us website! You will be of good use in due time

Poohy, prayinghard, jiayous. No rush. There will be a right time to come

oh boy, Anthony Bourdain has the absolute dream job, I looovvveee his shows !

missA,a positive opk reflects the LH surge meaning you will ovulate later. What I do is I bd slightly before, during and after + opk.

I think FF has got it wrong this month for me. it states I ovulated on the 23 last Saturday but yesterday I had very strong ovulation cramps and something just told me I Oed yesterday.
    In any case Im ovulating earlier this month...so back in the 2ww for me too

Worthy Lady

I dont't mind stay at home mum for now.. Cos going to work in the morning is like hell... Vomit in the morning feel like taking all energy... I always want to be a teacher.. I work in IT . So want to be a IT Teacher.. I wanted to have 2 kids last time.. Now One is enough... I dont't want to suffer like this again... Wish all of you to have baby soon and be free of MS..

Worthy Lady

oohhhh i think i am ovulating soon.. i stop using OPKs for this month.. to make myself relax more haha but I saw super stretchy EWCM !! yeahhhh its time !!! woo hoooo

Worthy Lady

@thelay > take care dear.. wanna consider see gynae n ask him / her for some mediciation for ya MS?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    hey~ we can help you promote
    got website?

going for jollibean breakfast again today wakaka
    got.... later i pm you!!
    Scared later client google, come out at mummysg.

It is already depressing enough that some of them, who got married after me are already pregnant/ gave birth and ordering baby shower invites!

Dear all............ just wondering if anyone of you have ever encountered Bacterial vaginosis? previously because I have such bad pains in my lower abdominal hence I went to see a gynae. I did a pap smear and the results is normal but stated something excess bacterial flora or something. which also means Bacterial vaginosis. my doc gave me a course of antibiotic and I felt better after that.

but for this cycle while trying to concieve-ing, it's back to haunt me... thou i dont feel any pain but the smell... THE SMELL is killing me. i am bothered and embarassed that i smelt like a fish monger down there.

I read some woman will have reaction towards semens because of the acidity which I guess it might be my case because before we trying to concieve, we used condom and there was no issue.

now, my main concern is, will my BV condition affect my chance of getting pregnant? When my gynae mailed me my pap smear result, she doesnt seems much concern about the BV thingy... and i am not sure if it's advisable for me to take anti-biotic while trying for a baby now.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

missA: you have cm? mine got cm and smell. ever since take CW, less cm less smell. how about eating live cultures and keeping dry and clean after pee?

MissA, i got Uti and an yeast infection a week before conception so i doubt it will cause any disruption. Have to let doc know that you r trying to concieve-ing, so that they can precribe suitable meds. if you have alot of cm, do change pantyliners every 2-3hrs. Take acidophilus supps or unsweetened yogurt.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 26-03-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Worthy Lady

missA : just let your gynae / doc know that you r trying to concieve-ing.. they will give you medication suitable for trying to concieve .. dont worry too much k?

pinklotitapop, can you pm me your website also? I have ROM 2 years agao and will only consider AD next year.

missA
    i have too. agree with xiaohuiis.
    if it itches or cause you discomfort c doc better
    if it's just the smell, leave it.
    use panty liner and clean up regularly

Imperial Concubine

missA - yar better check it out before getting preg ...

prayinghard- your AD havent over? wow.....young young...hehehe. But hoh, why so many years apart? just curious.

EPO is so much easier to swallow than CW! hah...if only they make CW same as ePO...

Worthy Lady

MissA>> smell after BD can be bad too.. I can't take the smell The next day after BD .. Change panty liner often and spray feminine wash. Is CM white color or yellowish ? If yellowish better check.. I have yeast infection before.. And doc give me pills to insert and spray.

thanks dearies for all the advise...

littlehamster: I got CM but not the alot kind... I am taking CW right now also but dont't really see much changes maybe bcoz i am still at my 1st box? i usually wear a liner during the day... maybe I should change the brand of the liner?

rav3naers: yup my gynae knows i am trying to concieve thats why the antibiotic she prescribed is deem safe one. i think i will wait and see this cycle how 1st... my next appt with her is actually in may. ><

xiaohuiis: ya i got let her know.. I was also concern if the meds given to me will be safe for trying to concieve or not. the more i read on the internet, the more i am scaring myself.. maybe I should stop google-ing haha

quincy1986: hmm now is no itch or pain.. *touchwood* just the smell bothering me. i worried it will kill off any mood during BD haha... i use liner everyday but night time i dont't... some ppl say liner is no good? but i felt like it's unhygienic without using. haha i am using femine wash also... is it actually advisable huh?

poohy: hopefully i can fix an appointment with my gynae soon... I am so close to my tww and I thought I can wait happily but now i have another thing to worry about. T-T

Thelay: I think i need to change more often than the times I usually change. is femine wash actually safe to use? i have been using for quite some time but some ppl told me it's not advisable.. so not sure which one is true. some time the discharge can be yellow but it's very little and and light probably like off white.
    Last edited by missA; 26-03-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Worthy Lady

missA : i think should not use femine wash.. for me .. the previous 2 times I kana UTI is bcoz I use femine wash very frequently. The doc told me she actually dont recommend females to use femine wash coz alot of ppl kana UTI due to using it..

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis View Post
    missA : i think should not use femine wash.. for me .. the previous 2 times I kana UTI is bcoz I use femine wash very frequently. The doc told me she actually dont recommend females to use femine wash coz alot of ppl kana UTI due to using it..
    hmm but is washing with water only clean enough?

missA, doc also told me not to use feminine wash ...abit hard to get used to just using water but had to tahan..even wash with water also cannot wash too much coz will upset the ph balance. whether or not smells unpleasant, maybe can ask your hubby? i also sometimes think smells weird down below but husband say okay . All in our minds , always think that below is dirty. ;X

Happysoul: How are you already? missing you..hahaha...eee...i so er xin...want to know whether you managed to book appt with gynae ? Mine only available in late april, planning to stick to that one till birth i hope.

Should i head to a gynae now to get myself checked out first (blood test, you/S, get all the essential vits and info? abit lost ....bestie told me to go gynae straight away..make me gan chiong >..<

Worthy Lady

i think using water n sometimes body soap is good enuff.. coz doctor use those wash makes below too clean.. upset the PH balance thats why will result in UTI.. then I realised both times I kana UTI is bcoz I suddenly backside itchy feel that below is dirty and went to buy those femine wash n use it everyday trying to make it cleaner =x then i kana UTI.. so i stopped using.. n till date.. no UTI..

Worthy Lady

@rav3naers : but now see gynae abit waste of money coz scan also cannot see the sac.. at least 6 weeks n abv then see gynae is better.. i heard 8weeks then can hear heartbeat.. if you want, maybe can just buy folic acid n take first..

rav3naers: my husband also smell it. >< thats why i m troubled. i think from today i will stop using femine wash and see how .
    if i were you, i will straight away go n see my gynae after getting a BFP. lol i dont't think i can wait sia. at least doc can advise the DOs and dont'Ts...

xiaohuiis: i know how you feel . the reason why i use femine wash is to smell nice but end up 弄巧反拙 lol

xiaohuiis: been taking folic from my gp for a few mths ...just continue . got any recommendations for off the shelf folic, multivit and omega3 supps? =)