Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; poohy, I not young . I ROM at the of 27 and I had never thought of AD at all ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

poohy, I not young . I ROM at the of 27 and I had never thought of AD at all due to financial. My dream to marry this man had already fulfill what more can I ask for. But recently, most relatives keep asking my mum that why is it that I ROM , they are not inform, etc. So my hubby wanted to do a simple banquet to like so-call inform all relatives. This year is not a very good year for both me and my dear husband, so we decided to do it next year also can save more money.

Worthy Lady

rav3naers : erm.. i also taking folic acid now.. but mine is from unity.. i remember seeing the blackmore brand.. they selling a supplement meant for preg women to take.. meaning when we trying to concieve we take their conceive well.. after BFP, they got another supplement for you to take.. not too sure good or not.. as i am still trying to concieve lol

We are trying to concieve-ing!

yes feminine wash actually contributes to the smell. it only smells better for a while.
    my mom advise me to dust powder over if it really affects me. because she says she has been dusting baby powder on me since i was a little baby till my toddler years.

Imperial Concubine

rav- dont need to rush to see gyane if you are well...coz gynae also wont be able to scan and see....wait until 8wks bah. Otherwise go too early cant see anything you panic..lagi worse.hehe...eat well, sleep well, take folic acid. you be fine....=)

missA - dont think we should use those cleansing thing to wash..by right our body are made to be self-cleansing...drink more water to flush out? or drink cranberry juice?

prayinghard- ohhh i see...yar AD is to enertain those relatives one...ROM is the main thing for the couple...just do a simple one and get it over/done with.haha.

Poohy: Okie. Thanks for the reassurance. I shall try to relax for now.

Xiaohuiis: okie noted. Seems Blackmores quite reputable. Will go take a look. Thanks

Worthy Lady

rav3naers: tml got watson sales.. maybe you tml then go see.. see got discount or not hehe

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis:772461
    rav3naers: tml got watson sales.. maybe you tml then go see.. see got discount or not hehe
    Ooo...okie okie...thanks!

we might get smell from our vagina area as we are now active in BD.
    the smell is due to the bacteria from our frequent BD.
    so actually our hubby is at fault too haha.

Imperial Concubine

just brought CW... its selling at about 32$. =)

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    xiaohuiis: been taking folic from my gp for a few mths ...just continue . got any recommendations for off the shelf folic, multivit and omega3 supps? =)
    For 1st trimester, i think the gynae would only prescribe folic acid and it is usually 5mg.

Imperial Concubine

wonder if tomorrow watsons will have better sale for CW....hmmmm

Worthy Lady

i was wondering, im currently eating CW and it has folic acid already right?
    Do you guys think i should eat the folic acid my gynae gave me? or should i just stick to cw? i dont want to overdose on folic acid. haha

Worthy Lady

oh and do your husbands complain that you are feeding them with too much information about trying to concieve-ing?
    my husband always give me that bored look each time i share him some information esp on the female eproductive system. He said im feeding him too much info. hahaha
    but i can't help it! He is not the sort who would read up or google about these kind of thing so i feel like i have to kind of 'educate' him a bit.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinklolitapop View Post
    oh and do your husbands complain that you are feeding them with too much information about trying to concieve-ing?
    my husband always give me that bored look each time i share him some information esp on the female eproductive system. He said im feeding him too much info. hahaha
    but i can't help it! He is not the sort who would read up or google about these kind of thing so i feel like i have to kind of 'educate' him a bit.
    i only tell him info related to him.. like need to keep inside for sometime after finish to keep flow out etc

Worthy Lady

dont worry about folic acid overdose.. its okie.. they will get pass out in our urine... i am taking CW + folic acid from unity.. my gyane say its okie.. the CW folic acid content is abit little..

Imperial Concubine

Rav. Wow the extra line is a like a dream come true for us trying to graduate.

Pinklolitapop, congrats on taking the next step to being a stay at home mum! Quit stressful job then work on home business, then baby.. all coming! All good things I am sure!

Im quite sian now. My husband’s job has a lot of travelling and he says he might be posted to 3 diff places within Southeast Asia in the next 3 months. WTF right. How much more of this travelling must he do… and oh the BD chances we have… sad...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

how about drink milk? inside also got folic acid i got alot sample sachets of the preggie milk formula. dont know to drink morning or what. I normally eat CW during breakfast, lunch flaxseed oil

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

folic acid must be taken in moderation too....i believe the content in the multi-vits are good enough...because even for pregnancy, i'm only prescribed 10mg to take per day....cannot overdose on folic acid too...dont't overtake anything...

Worthy Lady

ya but CW folic acid content is not enuff for daily.. i show gynae my CW n he ask me carry on take my unity 5mg.. n say dont worry exceess will flush out thru urine..

Folic can take to 6mg. True that excess will be flushed thru urine. But most folic supps are still a synthetic product, it will tax the liver and kidneys to clear it out of our system. So take in moderation . Ask and check plus Follow doc advise

Worthy Lady
    Ladies, always clear your bladder 30mins before bd and make sure you & hubby's down there are washed and dried to prevent uti or vaginal thrush By cutting down sugar intake can also prevent from the infection. Yogurt is the best to kill those bacterial.

My gynae said we need at least 4mg, but 5mg daily is sufficient. I'm currently taking Blackmores Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Gold when I found out about my pregnancy. Gynae allowed me to go ahead with that coz it contains 17 nutrients for mummy and baby.

Worthy Lady

Folic can take to 6mg. True that excess will be flushed thru urine. But most folic supps are still a synthetic product, it will tax the liver and kidneys to clear it out of our system. So take in moderation . Ask and check plus Follow doc advise
    Info on folic acid Folic acid in your pregnancy diet | BabyCenter .

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ya i read that excess folic acid can mask a vit b12 deficiency too so more doesn't necessarily mean better...

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh:772520
    Info on folic acid Folic acid in your pregnancy diet | Baby Center .
    Thanks for the link. As long as follow doc's prescription