Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Yeah hub is buying cw for me keke I no need rush to buy but you know guys he ...

Worthy Lady

Yeah hub is buying cw for me keke I no need rush to buy but you know guys he just take n queue I ask him how much ? He say he dont know

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Rav, men are slower creature in this sense. But in due time, they usually get more ganjeong than the ladies

I also get wedgie sometimes. What to do... hahha I will take wedgie anytime for vanity.

xiaohuiis, are you describing my hubby too? Gosh I guess most men are like that. Everytime ask him "how much you paid for that dinner?" "how much change you got back?". Answers are never definite. Hee have to accept men and women are just so different!

Worthy Lady

okie update from hub.. he paid around $24 for the CW.. he uses his posb everyday card..

@rav3naers - as said you do feel what you are comfortable with..I also got very anxious on the first day after checking as if I want to see the gynae the next minute then I spoke to my hubby he is like no problem then no need to go, also cannot see anything in 4 weeks so have to go back in two weeks time..so he convinced me not to worry and just relax..no choice now, waiting for the appointment..hopefully all is well..

My hubby is ok types..sometimes worry but sometimes dont't care at all or should I say dont't understand at all what is happening to me and all the more irritate me... all part and parcel of being married..

Worthy Lady

Hey Rav, I was reading this book, and they said that Men tend to be not as involved in the early stages of pregnancy. Reason being that they can't sense it? To be honest, they can't feel the sore boobs, the change in hormones, and you are not showing the bump yet.. So it's hard for them to wrap their minds around that..... So go a little easy on the men!
    quincy1986 likes this.

Sorry ladies may I ask what is VPL?

Hahaha...my bestie told me that men will only get eureka moment when the kid is old enough to interact with them. Just a few days ago he pounced on me as a prank and i screamed at him. He totally forgot about the pregnancy. -..-" Gave me a "oh...yah " sheepish look.

But I dont't blame my hubby coz thats his 'pattern'. He is the kind who dont't get stressed easily or complain like me. Total opposite

I am not sure how long before the cover is blown. Colleagues are sure to suspect something soon. I was in a dazed the whole day today, damn sleepy. Want to pop by watsons sale during lunch also but end up taking a short nap. Hurhur...

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard:772855
    Sorry ladies may I ask what is VPL?
    Visible Panty Line

Dragontail: havent seen pregnancy thongs...just super sized granny knickers type. But the korean branded ones looks pretty cute. actually looking forward to ordering all my barangs...haha...i love online shopping

@rav3naers - any suggestions you want to share for online shopping of cute maternity related stuff?
    I was looking through the maternity clothes online the other day..

Quote Originally Posted by happysoul:772871
    @rav3naers - any suggestions you want to share for online shopping of cute maternity related stuff?
    I was looking through the maternity clothes online the other day..
    Hmmm...personally like to order from qoo10. The site has practically everything that you want. Maternity & nursing bras from korea, affordable and cuter. Maternity clothes wise depends on your taste. I have alot of tunics that can fit a huge belly. So think have to get maternity leggings and shorts, skirts since jeans will be too restricted

tried to re-confirm the pricing of CW but lunch time too many ppl cant see

oh...VPL imo is only hot when the woman is voluptuous
    i cannot tahan thongs/g-string. my labia protruding. makes my labia painful.
    i like hip huggers

Me adore online shopping too

I got my maternity stuff from taobao.com. So cheap until hard to believe sometimes. And they always throw in freebies too. Quality wise is good enough.

Alternatively gmarket (I still cant get used to the new name) is awesome. Got my winter wears from there. Very good.

Thanks rav2naers and dragontail for online shopping guidance..I also had good experience with gmarket, so many stuff they have..
    Will try taobao next time.. but the site is in Chinese, anyway I can select the language?

Quote Originally Posted by happysoul View Post
    Thanks rav2naers and dragontail for online shopping guidance..I also had good experience with gmarket, so many stuff they have..
    Will try taobao next time.. but the site is in Chinese, anyway I can select the language?
    if I am not wrong, its quite difficult to buy direct from taobao because they only accept china credit cards. You can consider getting an agent or better known as 代购 to help you get the items but have to pay them for their service....

Worthy Lady

@quincy, CW is $24 i think.. after using POSB everyday.. hub say the tag never say discounted price.. he at cashier then know the price..

Worthy Lady

@happysoul : ya.. to shop at taobao either you ownself own the bank of china credit card.. otherwise you have to get agents.. i have tried agents like sgshop and 65daigou. my friend uses peeka. I prefer 65daigou over sgshop coz got app and their response is faster.. for peeka wise, they having promotion if you buy luggages.. like charge you for luggage shipping.. the items you buy if can fit all inside the luggage no charge something like that... you can go check it out..

dragontail, taobao is delivery from China right? how long usually have to wait? is paying credit card or paypal? i always wanted to order from taobao but i scare paid already nothing come to me

Yes taobao needs the china acct. My kins who are posted there to work do come back often so get them to help me lug back. Have not tried the agent though.

They do have many babies stuff too. But I wont consider the foods or toys. Dont know if there's anything toxic -_-.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Yes taobao needs the china acct. My kins who are posted there to work do come back often so get them to help me lug back. Have not tried the agent though.

They do have many babies stuff too. But I wont consider the foods or toys. Dont know if there's anything toxic -_-.
    haha yes.. they locals doesn't even dare to buy their own country made toys and milk powder... they also daigou from korea or japan when it comes to baby stuff.

Imperial Concubine

wow.! 24$ is cheap . I think I buy at around 32$.. zZz... btw you ladies get from taobao straight? cox I use 65daigou to buy. :/

Imperial Concubine

xiaohuiis: if got Bank of China Credit card can straight order from taobao ourself? issit easy? you tried?

thanks for the confirmation xiaohuiis

i saw this link. wonder if it helps you in buying from taobao?
    How to Buy from Taobao | Taobao Field Guide

hello! wa - so much talk about shopping! i like!

so far - i have only bought a happycall pan from gmarket. have not't tried taobao before. my online shopping for clothes revolves around asos and dressing room (search for facebook dressing room). maybe i should give gmarket a try i didn't even know there's this thing called agents! i feel so swaku now :P

hmm - i'm still wearing my usual thongs. my thongs are typically string thongs so hahahah it's kinda flexible and doesn't cut into the skin i can still wear! i dont't know about later on though - maybe just buy them in bigger size? i usually get my underwear from bkk - super duper ultra cheap.

oh oh i love boyshorts and hipsters too. i wear them at home / at night. i absolutely love the ones from muji - super soft cotton and very comfortable. and not ex too!

ok i dont't know why we're talking about panties. and labia :P

must get maternity clothes? it feels like such a waste of money cuz cannot wear them later on. i bought some loose fitting but yet well cut tunic tops and boyfriend shirts (sort of leng leng but not baggy) and just wear with leggings or pants with elastic band. Oh, also babydoll dresses. So stuff i can still wear after - when i feel fat, or pms or whatever. uniqlo has many leggings in varying colors and oh oh - they recently have this cropped pants in elastic band too. My colleague did that for her whole pregnancy but I dont't know if it will work for me.

The only problem I have now is with shorts. I can't find nice can go gai gai shorts with elastic band (other than those running shorts).

my colleagues are now wondering about my change in dressing cuz I'm starting to wear looser tops. and why the sudden appearance of scarves (i use them to 'hide' tummy). but i told them nowadays fashion all leng leng type of clothes anyway and hhaha, i was never able ot pull off a bandage dress

Imperial Concubine

CW is $24.45 after discount! if you have everyday card...another 6% rebate..but the queue was terrible....whew!