Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I never try ordering from taobao myself i use agent. Either www.sgshop.com.sg or www.65daigou.com...

Worthy Lady

I never try ordering from taobao myself i use agent. Either www.sgshop.com.sg or www.65daigou.com

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    ok i dont't know why we're talking about panties. and labia :P
    gee...'cause that's what we are?

Blush inc blogshop have pretty dresses that can double up as maternity wear too

Littlej: Are you looking for these types of shorts?

http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/GoodsDetail.aspx?gd_no=406722555

ooo - going to shop now.

you know - i was walking to the food centre earlier and i saw a pregnant woman smoking. i just thought that's so sad and so selfish isn't it. i mean, there are so many of us who have tried / are trying to get preggers and there she is, fortunate enough to have a baby and she's smoking TWO LIVES away. why can't she give up - just for 9 months... i mean, I was once a smoker so I know how difficult it is to give up but I eventually did so 2 years ago cuz I knew I wanted to have a baby before I turn 35 and hence wanted to give my body at least a year to cleanse itself of the accumulated toxins first.

So sad anyway.

Before trying to concieve, I was a smoking freak. When I had my first BFP, I was actually smoking heavily when I was in BKK (I didn’t know I already conceived) and moreover, seriously I didn’t expect I could get preggie because it was merely about 2 weeks after I’ve seen traditional chinese medicine. Thought I would only conceive like 3 months later (if lucky) or something. Whether or not my first BFP didn’t pull through had anything to do with the smoking or not, only god knows. But my gynae assured me that it’s really chromosome issues and it didn’t happen because of anything external.

It’s lucky that I can just not think about the fag and quit if I want to because I dont’t have withdrawal syndrome. But I feel once a smoker, always a smoker (for those who disagree, of course you’re blessed!). I will never say never. To me, it’s a socializing habit. When I have some booze or maybe in a club, I will light up a stick. I know some people hate smokers. I cant change that. So long I’m not harming anyone, blow the smoke into someone, and not contributing to littering-anyhow, I guess I’m cool with it. Of course, now trying to concieve, smoking is surely banned. My hubby still does; but he’s cutting down. Did ask my sinseh if my hubby’s smoking gonna cause any adverse effect in trying to concieve. She said since he’s just doing 2-3 sticks a day, she said that’s nothing to worry about.

Littlej, this I must say I am angry. Cannot to this smoking thing to a poor baby

Rav, I bought few of these similar shorts and pants from Taobao too. Very comfy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    ooo - going to shop now.

you know - i was walking to the food centre earlier and i saw a pregnant woman smoking. i just thought that's so sad and so selfish isn't it. i mean, there are so many of us who have tried / are trying to get preggers and there she is, fortunate enough to have a baby and she's smoking TWO LIVES away. why can't she give up - just for 9 months... i mean, I was once a smoker so I know how difficult it is to give up but I eventually did so 2 years ago cuz I knew I wanted to have a baby before I turn 35 and hence wanted to give my body at least a year to cleanse itself of the accumulated toxins first.

So sad anyway.
    i cringe at the sight of preggy woman smoking too... and to top it off, drinking alcohol at the same time. perhaps they have forgotten that they are pregnant... or they are just fat and we have mistaken them as pregnant. lol

Worthy Lady

smoking will affect spermies.. even thou hub smokes like 3 cig a day.. gynae say as long as you smokes it affects.. it doesn matter you r 1 stick a day or 3 stick a day.. if can, just quit.. haha

My hubby smokes too. Erm def not 2 to 3, more like close to 10 and sometimes more??? Gynae told him before if he can cut down to 5 that would be good. But of course gynae also said if he can cut down completely then that is the best.

Dragontail - I was a seasoned smoker, and smoked for more than 10 years before i quit 2 years back. no need booze or clubbing, i happily smoke anytime anyday I finally finally managed to quit by attending Allen carr "easy way to quit smoking" course. And to be honest, I have not't touched a stick since 2 years back. So I reckon it is doable - to say bye bye to ciggies.

MissA - hahaha you very funny. That lady confirm stamp chop pregnant. Like anytime can pop soon that kind.

I thought pregnant mothers who smoke only existed in the show mad men !! quite shocked to read that you saw that littlej...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

if you want buy taobao, can buy from this agent. he lives in west side, and fees quite low if buy alot (average out from weight of items).
    previously my sis do sprees in her bloggie, and the guy quite good and efficient
    if interested i can list down details how to buy from him.. Speed singapore taobao spree ,top up alipay and express delivery from china,Rmb Remiitance

Cw at star vista are sold out. The sales auntie said to me "you came too late". Ha!

Imperial Concubine

Hello Ladies!!

I forgot who but someone was going to PM me the malay lady who does the uterine massage. Pls dont forget me!
    I need massage!!

Worthy Lady

Rav3naers, happysoul>> you guys start buying maternity clothing??
    I m expecting myself , still able to wear my normal clothing until around 5 months.. Lol..
    I think MS turn me off for shopping mood..

Bought quite a lot from qoo.. Their Korea items are good. But sometimes it can be from china..

My stomach can see bump.. Think it's bloated not baby bump yet..

Wa... The aunty must be thinking what is CW- why everyone buying.

Hahaha tricky - yes almost everyone in mad men smokes! Ooh I used to love the show and loves all the vintage women wear... but it got a bit draggy after a while.

Thelay: hmmm...maybe will buy after 3rd month...but try not to wear too tight around tummy area. See how fast i expand horizontally..hurhur

Mad men? Oops never seen or even heard before I grew up in Beverly hills 90210, Ally Mcbeal and Friends.

Yikes I thought I still have CW but I'm left with a-day dosage for tomorrow, now that I'm home to check. No choice have to buy norm price tomorrow. ... I'm on 7dpo. Dont eat anymore I feel something not right!

Hahahah dragontail - I grew up with "like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives"

Why you feel not right? Are you ok?

Thelay: I think I can manage with the normal clothes till definitely two months..dont't know after that..

What are all ladies upto coming long weekend??
    We would be off to batam for a relaxing visit..when we booked this trip three weeks ago, I told my hubby that in case bfp then it would be a trip to just chill out and relax but in case no bfp then Better be prepared for hard work coz it was matching with my O dates.. I literally warned him with a smile.. lucky fellow, escaped from me, got bfp..so he is relaxed now.. I was like I will give you fertile dates and you have to put up your best performance..he he

Looking forward to relaxation there..

Mad Men is starting again in about 2 weeks I live that show ! I also grew up with 90210 and Ally McBeal (early teens by then)

Dragontail, not right like symptomatic ?

Lol days of our lives? That was one time slot which I remember there were almost nothing else to watch so I left that show on. Haaa.

Oh I meant if I stop popping any pills now, I feel incomplete. Im so used to daily traditional chinese medicine powder and supps now. CW is the only pills I swallow now. I dont want to overload my body with other supps for now. I might not function well mentally if I run out of CW. Hee.

Happysoul, woooo enjoy enjoy! Just relax and do a little swim will just be perfect

Prayinghard, oops just read your post. Taobao is very reliable I feel. Much more so than some other online stores (I mean reading from nasty reviews. I personally never experienced non delivery from online shopping). And its delivery is super fast. Can be next day or 2 days later kind. But with agent as the middle bridge, I'm really not sure how that works out to be.

Imperial Concubine

probably you girls can start shopping at taobao for maternity clothings? haha.. my friend order the maternity wear online too... I did order also (as prev I was preg but MC eventually)... the clothes are still in my wardrobe with the plastics all on. didn't bother to open it. -.-" material is ok, design has a lot, and its cheap.! so those with BFP can start to order already. delivery was about 3 weeks.. although it always states a month.

Imperial Concubine

seems like many smokers too... I also finally quitted after 6 yrs... already stop for 6 mths and still counting.. ha.. but somehow people always says smoking affect fertility.. but my friends who smoke also gets pregnant and deliver a healthy baby... i myself also got preg while smoking (many many yrs back) - but during that time was too young and ex-bf does not want to keep the baby... accidental.. and you know only once.. and yet now trying so hard... almost 2 years.. so.. hai... still keep thinking if i did keep the first child.. sigh.. things are really unpredictable.