Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hi happysoul - please take good care of yourself whilst going to batam. Walk carefully, especially on planks or wet ...

Hi happysoul - please take good care of yourself whilst going to batam. Walk carefully, especially on planks or wet surface etc. sorry i sound like a nag.

My gynae did not allow me to travel during first trimester. I actually forfeited a holiday and a business trip.

Gnissim - the past is water under the bridge so let's just focus on the present anyway 加油 in maintaining smoke-free life Tcc is a strong motivator I feel. For me, I didnt feel any difference until about 8 months later, i felt healthier and somehow cleaner and fresher.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hugs gnissim. Everything happens with a reason. Many things are Murphy's Law. Like when we dont need a cab, 10 empty cabs drive past you. Let's jiayou and pray for the future one

Hahaha dragontail - I love that analogy!!!

Imperial Concubine

pinklolitapop! Thank you!!

Happysoul, pls take care even with food on Batam. And yes we all care so we nag . LOL!! But most of all, have fun!

This long weekend, I just want to relax and make some dessert (daifuku) . ayoh sounds so uncool i know right but its how I relax.
    I also want to read nonsense things. No need to go out one! I'm happy staying at home.
    But no BD boo hoo

@littlej, ebichan - thanks for the advices..no nagging, would be helpful for me..

I feel batam is just the ferry trip so safe..will definitely take care and be careful..I thought should be ok!! Hope so..is there anything else that I should be careful about??
    I am taking much eating stuff from home as I am vegetarian so I think it should be comfortable..would eat only at the proper restaurants when needed..

littlej, as I dont take cab anymore, maybe that one I dont feel so much.... how about when I dont need CW, I see Watsons have 10 boxes. When I need, all sold out?

ebichan, you're making me hungry at 1130pm! Are you gonna make azuki flavour? Or maybe chocolate?

This Friday we are going to do light trekking at Macritchie. Weekend we are away on a staycation but unfortunately like you, no BD!

Worthy Lady

Happysoul, just be careful and have fun

It's one last day of work and then it's the weekend! Can't wait! It's also AF week, so just taking things slow.

happysoul, do you have seasick concern? If so, try to cheong for the open deck seats. It's a small area (I guess it depends on which ferry you'll be taking) so usually they are snapped up fast. However, unfortunately, that's the area which smokers hang out.

If not, then sit inside but take window seat so that you can look out and feel better

I'm sure the hotel restaurant can arrange vegetarian dishes for you, just in case you wanna try the food there .

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    littlej, as I dont take cab anymore, maybe that one I dont feel so much.... how about when I dont need CW, I see Watsons have 10 boxes. When I need, all sold out?

ebichan, you're making me hungry at 1130pm! Are you gonna make azuki flavour? Or maybe chocolate?

This Friday we are going to do light trekking at Macritchie. Weekend we are away on a staycation but unfortunately like you, no BD!
    I make the strawberry daifuku If can find good strawberry!!

Dragontail. Good light exercise is always good ! Here's to health!!

Gotta hunt for strawberry daifuku this weekend. I know I'll be thinking about it non stop until I eat one. Oh my staycation is near a Jap supermarket/restaurants. Can try my luck!

Yes, I'm a total dessert person. Always have space for one =)

Sigh my man has to work this weekend so I am having a me, myself and I weekend. I dont't like crowds so probably going to nua at home with my books and tvb.

Ooooo dessert sounds yummy... Darn feeling a little hungry now better zzzz soon!!

@dragontail - thanks for the suggestion.. I have tried the super fast motor boat across the sea at Langkawi and I enjoyed it like anything so no seasickness
    I will take the window seat if available, thanks..

Happysoul - hmm, drinking water and ice. Best to drink from bottled water and dont't take the ice. Oh and dont't carry heavy things - leave the carrying to the man. And dont't walk around too much too. Also, if you eat from the restaurant, should take cooked veggies . Salads are considered raw veggies and you never know how clean the veggies have been washed so better to be safe than sorry.

Hmm, do you think you would wanna see a doc to get some pregnancy safe medication just in case? For food poisoning, fever, kinda like a basic medical kit.

I'm beginning to sound like a grandma I know

Littlej - I would be consuming only bottled water only..also will take care about the uncooked raw veggies..
    I have got pregnancy safe medicines for fever, running nose and migraine..should be able to manage I guess..

I would be basically just out for few hours, rest time would be just getting cozy and relaxing indoors..

Happysoul: Enjoy your weekend, just be careful of what you drink and eat

Everyone enjoy your long weekends. I still gotta work tomorrow..hee...but means i dont't have to do my share of weekly chores tomorrow. Hubby bao ga .

Just got to know that nail polish is a big no no. Got alot of carcinogic chemicals that might get absorbed into the body. Yikes....bye bye pretty nails...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Yesterday feel abit weird at lower ab, and ko very early like 10pm, zzz all the way. This morning forgot My CW!

happysoul: enjoy your trip!

Dragontail: you feeling something is coming? Maybe is this month! Hehe

I found a folic acid tab in My bag!

I'm a fan of nail arts. I do acrylic paint drawing on my nails but yes I stop when I have bfp.

Littlehamster I remember you o-ed couple of days before me. On your 10dpo now? Can test 2 days later Me having nausea same same as last cycle. I suspect I'm starting to have adverse reaction to CW. I do take them right after meal. No break. Anyone feels like such queasy feeling with CW?

Happysoul, enjoy your batam trip. Relax and also take good care.

Dragontail, thanks for the advise. I always wanna try order from taobao but always dont't know how , will probably try once.

Everyone, enjoy your long holiday tomorrow.

Littlehamster, Dragontail, hope it's a good news month for the both of you.

Dragontail: im ok with CW so far.

prayinghard: i buying from taobao when i get my bfp! alot maternity and nursing clothes very cheap than stores here.. we can buy together

Googled and found out CW can cause nausea symptoms to some people. Guess I am the unlucky one. Actually I always have this issue with supps. I took the GNC prenatal ones and I also had horrible nausea feelings, plus gastric. Some other vits I also feel queer after taking.

This CW nausea is still bearable. No choice

Thanks prayinghard

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Happysoul: Enjoy your weekend, just be careful of what you drink and eat

Everyone enjoy your long weekends. I still gotta work tomorrow..hee...but means i dont't have to do my share of weekly chores tomorrow. Hubby bao ga .

Just got to know that nail polish is a big no no. Got alot of carcinogic chemicals that might get absorbed into the body. Yikes....bye bye pretty nails...
    Hey Rav - I think acrylic nails are no no. But normal polish can. But you need to be in a well ventilated nail salon so you dont't breathe in too much of the 'smell'. Hahaha I know I'm weird, but I kinda like the smell but yeah the place I go to do my nails is pretty well ventilated and i've been requesting to sit by the door. Anyway, for me - I still go for my monthly pedicure.

Hey Littlehamster and Dragontail - HOpe this is your month!

Dragontail - Maybe take sng buay after CW to prevent the nausea feel?

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    I found a folic acid tab in My bag!
    lol put how long ?
    throw away. who knows kena radiation from your handphone