Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 21 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; hahaaha...dont buy too much nuts! cannot eat too much brazil nuts also! few pcs per day only!...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

hahaaha...dont buy too much nuts! cannot eat too much brazil nuts also! few pcs per day only!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

dragontail: maybe when you bd then injure the cervix? your this morning + opk, could it be leftover hormones from the surge?

littlej: your cycle very nice this round.

implatation is around 7-11dpo i think.. i had pain on 9dpo which i at first thought was constipation pain but the location seemed weird. then the pain ended overnight, next day very smooth like nothing happen.. no impl bleeding

im going to the doctor on friday.. polyclinic for referral to Kandang Kerbau Hospital. my sis is going with me
    this morning i did a test using first response early detection (14dpo), faint line~ sounds promising. suddenly at a loss what to do :S

To be honest - I dont't even know how Brazilian nuts look like. And if they even taste good. Hahaha.

@littlehamster - you can actually wait until Friday? Wa I admire your patience!

Now that duck rice is a forbidden food... I got urge to have duck rice for dinner!!!

Now only faint line I scared go too early then not detected. And also take too many mc now apply leave instead hahah

What's Brazilian nuts? My nuts supply always disappear very fast due to hubby keep eating. When I feel like eating then gone . Think I will stock some later too

Edit. Double post

I also suspect it could be the BD which may have irritated the cervix. But now I have sudden bolt of EWCM again. So maybe not yet O. I dont know!!! (going to OPK in an hour's time).

It's a nice feeling on that "dont know what to do" Everything will come in place with time. If I do get BFP in future, I wont go see a doc so early anymore. Maybe 8 weeks. At least I know I'm sure by the time should have heartbeat already, and not live in agony if much earlier scan doesnt look good.

Brazil nuts :
    http://shop.hempspread.com/media/Clo...zil%20Nuts.jpg

Not my fav nut really. Eat a few I stop already. But mainly because each nut is quite big!

Nuts checked (the last already pre packed 600g for me so I just bought 600g - $33 *faint - so ex*) Guess I can continue munching for leisure and/or for the next 2ww (prep in advance).

Longan and red dates also checked.

OPK still shows same faint line at 6ish pm. Does a faint line ALWAYS appear on cheapie OPK? I mean I like to know am I far or near a LH surge (be it before or after).

Ouch, that's expensive. Are they organics?

Good luck to everyone!!

Imperial Concubine
    Adding on to my weird body this month.....diarrhea 4 times today after having AF cramp in morning!

Thanks for the babydust littlehamster! I wish you precious moments through the journey. Take care ya.

poohy, for me, unexplained diarrhea was an early preg sign... hope it is for you too

Oh I dont't know if organic or not.. I got it from nuts & nibbles. Feel like I kena "ka".

I am super full from drinking 1l of lrd and eating 5 nuts *burp*

Oh poohy - did you take something wrong?

Imperial Concubine
    I pooped until my butt hurts. My colleagues who ate same food said they dont't have diarrhea ...unless it's preAF symptom ...but of coz won't mind if it's pregnant?! Haha.....

Let's see if AF comes the next few days....last time I used to have diarrhea before Af but not so many times though ....Dragontail how bad was your diarrhea before bfp?

littlej, you're going on a holi? Have fun!

At times I also tend to go toilet more for big business just before AF and also during AF. But I wont call it a diarrhea.

When I was at my 2WW before my BFP, I already started to have one time diarrhea on 1DPO, another time on 9DPO and 2x on 10DPO. It wasnt a string of visits within a day.... but the diarrhea felt like I ate something wrong but I knew very sure I didnt because I remember what I ate and I was careful. On 11DPO I was tested BFP already.

It's a biz trip first.. followed by a holiday! Actually I would prefer to be on-ground during this 2ww. I'm still wondering if I should not go for the personal holiday....

Ooo - This sounds like an exciting time for both littlehamster & poohy! Goody luck!

@dragontail - Do you keep a record of what happened DPO? I'm amazed that you remember all the details!

Just dont walk too much during your holi. And careful with what you eat and it'll be ok.

No, I just have an amazing memory. Ha! I do pen them down

These was what happened:
    1 DPO - BBT thermal shift. Twinging pain at ovaries/uterus area. One time unexplained diarrhea.

2 DPO - Quite bad AF-like winding cramp (I usually just get mild pre-AF cramps but not so early in my cycle). Felt queasy after dinner. Knocked out at 9ish pm which was very unusual.

3 DPO - Woke up middle of the night with strange toothache. My whole jaw were aching. Twinging pain at left lower ab. Nausea. Burps. Lost appetite.

4 DPO - Nagging cramp whole morning. Discomfort again at left lower ab.

5 DPO - Nausea. Hot flush. Irritable. Normally by this time, I start to binge (one of my PMSes). But I didn't at all this cyle.

6 DPO - My cramp was the worst on this day. It almost felt like AF will surely come the next day. But it would be too early based on my cycle days. Agitated, hot flush. Left lower ab pain again.

7 DPO - Nausea. BBT chart starting to look triphasic. POAS. Believe I saw an evap line.

8 DPO - After lunch time, the nausea strike hard. It was almost the same as my last pregnancy. I felt quite strong about it on this date as I just dont get nausea normally for no reason.

9 DPO - Unexplained diarrhea. Sinseh says if my temp stays up till 12 DPO, I might be preggie. Slept very early.

10 DPO - Diarrhea couple of times again. Had cloudy EWCM. Again, I thought this could be a sign as I'm always dry few days before AF.

11 DPO - Implantation bleeding. And BFP (So I guess the theory may not be always right as in you need few days for the hCG to show on your HPT after you spot implantation spotting. Maybe what I had was the retained blood leftover from implantation).

I had one unexplained loose stool. It's like choke then suddenly flush all out. thought what happen sia. Now choke again hmmmm

My temp suddenly drop today ;'( from 36.86 to 36.38 woke up cold this morning

Imperial Concubine
    Hmmm I wasn't so positive about this month actually....but I still went to test just now haha and indeed negative. Shall wait until weekend and see if AF comes before I test again.

Imperial Concubine

just curious..you all thought of seeing gynae for trying to concieve?

i'm seriously thinking - should I start to take clomid and try on my own, or dont waste time...go back to gynae for IUI.....whats your tots?

Morning everyone.

Poohy - I have been seeing a gynae during this trying to concieve process. Did IUI before but not successful. Never did clomid cuz gynae didn't advise. But I heard that clomid dries up cm and also causes some havoc to the menstrual cycle?? If af comes this month gynae has advised me to see him during the first few days of af arrival. Problem is, I am on holiday!

Wishing you good news this weekend poohy

Littlehamster - dont't stress... You are many days past right?

Imperial Concubine

Littlej - my 1st kid was via IUI *successful 1st time! (well maybe i was less than 30yr old then...so higher chance).

Last year started IUI again but then scanned many mths...did not manage to proceed on to IUI until the 4th time/month but failed. Was supposed to go back and do another IUI but i too tired and took a break....and this break was almost 6mths or more?! hahahaha....now that i still got the clomid with me, i am toying with the idea of taking it if my AF comes!

thanks! Also wish I can share some good news! hehehehe...

Littlehamster - dont measure your bbt since you BFP! Just take things easy and relax.......enjoy the next 9 months....

So far I think I can conceive naturally but just wonder how to sustain it to full term. At this point, I think I still like to try the natural way, until if next one fails again. My sinseh did comment there's no issue with my womb. Just that the fertilisation got wrong somewhere.

We bd last night. Now I really hope my bbt gets a jump tomorrow morning. Or else I gotta replan all these bd sessions again.

Poohy, no sight of AF is still considered good. Good luck!

Littlehamster, I know it's tempting to temping (very rhyme) but i seriously think it is no use anymore once bfp. I mean I continued bbt too last round. When I started bleeding, my temp was still high. It finally dropped the day after I expelled the sac. I mean even if my temp did drop when I started bleeding, I dont think I could do anything about it anymore. Once mc is due to happen, it will.

I dont mean that's happening here now but just siting example that we should all throw away bbt after bfp and stay positive and happy!

Worthy Lady

Dragontail

in fact i feel like throwing away my BBT thermometer right now, after Ovulation.
    The temperatures figures are making me crazy !!!

have you used the OPKS already?