Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Tricky, those spotting I had on 10dpo night looked very different from my AF spotting (my AF spotting is much ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Tricky, those spotting I had on 10dpo night looked very different from my AF spotting (my AF spotting is much more surely). Now every hour I try to go toilet and wipe myself! (talking about quitting my obsession). Actually I was super duper sure my AF gonna show face next day (11DPO. But seems too early since my CW has changed my LP to typically 13 days) because of my bad bad AF like cramping on 10 DPO. I even told my hubby "dear, I think this Wed dont need to POAS already. Can feel Charlie in the red truck coming". Now, at 12 DPO, I dont feel any cramps nor bloatness from pre-AF. I guess we just see how it goes Good luck to you too.

littlej, I am quite a "record" freak. I like to "record" many things. I have apps in my phone that measures my BPM. It always hovers around the same range so I dont know why I'm still recording it. I also have an app that records my weight and food intake everyday. Take pics of my meals (some days I forgot to click ). So I know how healthy or junkie I have been (i know...for what? ;p). So BBT is just one of the things only. LOL. Yes! I've heard of that app! My hubby has that before. It sounds interesting but I havent tried....

I like it here that it's not just trying to concieve matter. And most importantly, it's a great support group. Some things I cant talk to anyone else about, I just let me fingers do the typing And I always know I'll get listening "ears" from here. Thanks for being my virtual friends, everyone! Muaks!

Worthy Lady

thanks rav3naers and littlej ^^

Dragontail, I have a very good feeling for you. I think absence of bloatedness feel after spotting has stopped is a good giveaway, crossing fingers for you. it's funny this morning I also told myself the same thing about temping, this is only my 4th month temping but I'm already frustrated. Im a real bbt slave, like its first on the list and on my mind. To the point where I wake up on my own at the same time each morning just for temping, I work from home so I dont't need an alarm.
    or maybe just temp from cycle day 1 until ovulation and stop, that could be an alternative, just to see of you're ovulating.

Worthy Lady

I use sleep time too.. Cos I m very light sleeper and want to measure my sleep time...
    I m on two days mc.. Having stomach cramp and right side a bit limp. Can't walk properly.. Doc say my uterus pressing on the nerve... Only 8 weeks, two many problems...
    MS having better as long as eating something bits and bits...
    Anybody have this kind of feeling like stomach so tight and going to explode after eating?
    Oh.. Btw... I just told my gynae I will skip Oscar as no matter what I m going to keep baby... As Buddhist, I just think whatever it is, it's our fate..

Worthy Lady

Dragontail>> I dont't have IP spotting also. But I have cramps on around 7 to 10 days dpo.

Tricky, you are describing me too. I even temp few times before sleep just for the sake of it. No reason why. That's why my hubby commented "you're possessed"

I think the temping between CD1 till O is a nice idea. At least not too much a sudden quit. :P

Thelay, I think those symptoms are quite a norm. I remember I ate a bit only and my stomach felt like I had big breakfast meal x 2. Perhaps try to sip ginger tea bit by bit through the day. Hopefully it'll help. Have a good rest today and you'll be well soon. And I'm sure you'll be blessed with a healthy baby!

Thelay: Hope you feel better soon. Maybe your body still adjusting to the growing uterus, havent shift to correct position yet. I am really not looking forward to ms. >_< got sniffles that come and go, ate as per normal but after food will feel a little off. Hope that those are the symptoms for me. Still got a gfs buffet date coming weekend, super bummer if ms starts. Groans...

I salute you on not taking the oscar tests... Not a religious person. But had started doing metta chanting daily for the baby and help to calm myself. Dilemma over whether to do oscar or not.

Imperial Concubine

Gabrielle:im too on my 2ww.. should be about same as you... few more days to AF.. but seems like not much symptoms. no implantation bleeding also.. only can keep my fingers crossed.. (my prev one i think i have some spotting on 8 or 9 dpo.). my hubby too was almost 40.. but im much younger than him.. :/ but i think for guys is ok?

i am now CD9. @.@

@ebichan, xiaohuiis, prayinghard, littlej - thanks for your wishes.. looking forward to the appointment..

@dragontail - we preferred holiday inn or Harris but already full so no choice had to stay at Goodway hotel. The stay experience was ok, just normal, nothing special. But overall the place is nice, just relax and shopping. but it was sooo hot just like today in Singapore

@rav3naers - how are you doing? If I strain myself more I feel dizzy, getting lower back pain daily few times..sometimes feel hungry suddenly..and my legs do hurt by night..how about your symptoms..
    the worst one till now is my migraine, it has become much sensitive so getting headaches quite often and making me nauseous, that's the most uncomfortable feeling I have but no choice.. my obgyn and Neurologist had already warned me that the big change in harmones may reduce or accentuate the migraine.. so now medicines are my only hope when I get headache, I have got different medicine to be taken during pregnancy then the one normally taken but these ones work slowly so it is very tiring when I get headache, need to be careful..

Worthy Lady

@happysoul : maybe headache you wanna try drinking 100plus without ice plus a same
    Amount of water mixed together and drink. Helps my headache most of the time

@dragontail, littlehamster, Gabrielle - baby dust to you and hope you get a bfp soon..

@dragontail - I had got pinkish spotting for two days and it was completely new for me as I only used to get CM before AF, no colour..and somehow I felt that something good is happening inside.. just a gut feeling..
    Be positive..you will get a bfp..
    Last edited by happysoul; 01-04-2013 at 02:45 PM.

@xiaohuiis - I will try out the suggestion, thanks..

Worthy Lady

Happysoul, Rev and Littlej, jiayou for the little ones!!!

I'm now at CD5, so just looking forward to O!

Happysoul: i seem to be doing good on some days and on others felt like no energy. Other day walked quite a distance to mrt station around 20mins under the hot sun still feel alright, then next day got runny nose and super sleepy.

Today runny nose clearing but after lunch felt abit off, had to steal a nap. I got constant backache since before preggers due to my sleeping posture, doesn't seem to be worse. have not't experience migraines (usually caused by lack of caffeine, sleep, sinus, heatiness) yet.

They say body temp will go up but i am still feeling cold at work...hahaha...so tempted to wear a pair of socks everywhere.

Btw hubby wants me to take the oscar test. Looks like he is starting to get involved. Quite cute that for the first time, he zi dong sayang my tummy but he sayang wrong part and ask how come so fast protruding . -..-" just had dinner and the silly man aim my stomach. I say baby not so high ....hahahahah

wow...all your symptoms i had previously but i am not preggie yet

Rav, cute husband you have also haha. plz take it easy on the walks. 1st tri is the most risky.

Quincy, if your progesterone levels are good, you're likely to have pregnancy like symptoms even if not pregnant which is actually a good thing.
    I started looking at how my body was interfering with hormones balance or imbalance, and started reading up all the stuff about estrogen and progesterone. Was at kinokukiya yesterday browsing the baby making section and tumbled on this scary book from Dr Andre Beer where he details about infertility and there was a huge chapter of autoimmune disease where literally the body rejects the egg but also progesterone. (progesterone reduces your immunity so your body doesn't attack the fertilized egg) crazy huh.
    so I freaked myself out and thought that if I wouldn't be preggie this month Id go for a check up. Apparently it would be one a few reasons to unexplained infertility.
    quincy1986 likes this.

I feel being preggie... one of the best moments...is when your other half starts to be part of it. I know some husbands are maybe slower in involving but once they do, I find it so very heartwarming and it makes me feel the bonding Before BFP, after O, my hubby will already start to talk to my tummy. No kidding. Like "hello anyone there?". Haa. Once BFP, he talks to the embryo everyday.

I was taking shower yesterday and my hubby just popped in for fun..and he was surprised to see my nipples beginning to protruding and more visible and commented that so big already!! I was like what?!!? with a smile..then he was trying to manage his shocking expression and saying its for good only..

Honestly my breasts have got swollen, quite heavy and sometimes painful too..nipples are super painful on touch..very strange sensation when something accidentally brushes on it..
    Last edited by happysoul; 01-04-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Any ladies with bfp got cm with slight peachy tinge? I am worried but cant secure any earlier gynae appt!!??

Hi Rav, would you consider walking in to any gynae clinic first which is near your place? My first BFP I also walked in to one nearby as I had pain in lower tummy. That's when I got my scan done and saw the sac I was 5weeks +.

@rav3naers - take care. I agree with dragontail, visit nearby women's clinic to make sure you are all ok, worrying will make things stressful which is not good also now..dont't worry, everything will be ok..

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    Rav, cute husband you have also haha. plz take it easy on the walks. 1st tri is the most risky.

Quincy, if your progesterone levels are good, you're likely to have pregnancy like symptoms even if not pregnant which is actually a good thing.
    I started looking at how my body was interfering with hormones balance or imbalance, and started reading up all the stuff about estrogen and progesterone. Was at kinokukiya yesterday browsing the baby making section and tumbled on this scary book from Dr Andre Beer where he details about infertility and there was a huge chapter of autoimmune disease where literally the body rejects the egg but also progesterone. (progesterone reduces your immunity so your body doesn't attack the fertilized egg) crazy huh.
    so I freaked myself out and thought that if I wouldn't be preggie this month Id go for a check up. Apparently it would be one a few reasons to unexplained infertility.
    omgosh the body rejects egg too?

Hi ladies, Im new here....

Im trying to conceive since last Nov (married on Dec 2012)...

I have been having this cramp (like menses cramp) after orgasm with hubby, the cramp will be there for awhile then subside.... then follow by backache.... it was that severe that I couldnt even downward bend..... everytime after sex.....

This cramp happens even before & after predicted ovulation date (we are trying hard to conceive, so we had it every other day!)

Initally I thought it may be symptons of UTI (as Im on my back after sex, without going to the washroom to urine), but it was not...

I tried google, cramp after orgasm... it always says this will only happen in late stages of pregnancy.... but im not pregnant....

Advices pls.....

Missy10, welcome. I'm sure most of us will advice you to see a doctor on this. Dont delay! Especially since you mentioned that it's severe. Hope you get well soon and good luck to trying to concieve!