Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Like you said it's like one chance of a lifetime... I dont want just a C. I want a real ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Like you said it's like one chance of a lifetime... I dont want just a C. I want a real FULL D can? Hahha!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Wow dragontail....full D.....wait you topple over....how to balance....

Imperial Concubine

Missy10 , welcome. I hope you will see the doctor for ease of mind.
    I am only few weeks here in this forum and I have learnt so much.
    Really, the girls are a wealth of information and support!

Join us other girls trying to concieve and hope you grab some baby dust and graduate soon.

WOW all your girls talk about BFP and then pregnancy symptoms. Im so envious. (envy , not jealous. it is positive meaning!)
    I want big boobs too. My so small. So boring.

But alas, I think I do many remedial class in the trying to concieve. Hope to graduate in a few month's time!

@rav3naers - I am feeling excited about your appointment..dont't worry, everything will go well..hope you see the little bean

@littlej - glad to know that your test result is all fine..enjoy..

ahh all ladies, good luck with the boobs development!! I dont't prefer much development though it is not in my hands..I am already well bestowed..

May I ask what is CW??

Imperial Concubine

CW = Conceive Well (it is the blackmore's supplement many girls are taking on this forum) LOL this rabbit icon so cute!

Worthy Lady

I too looking forward to have big boobs... Mine always the smallest cup. :shy.. That's the only symptoms looking forward not the rest...
    My stomach is obvious now.. After eating my stomach like going to explode... So tight and uncomfortable...

Tvh - dont't stress. Stress will give your baby stress too. I know it is hard but try not to think too much before wed. When was your last scan anyway?

Anyway my gynae's advice is that most lose weight during first trimester. Hence me putting on so much is no good.

I also want c cup!!! i wanna walk into the lingerie section and buy those flimsy bras with no padding that only come in min b size!!! Hahaha for once - I wanna be able to bang bua lup (erm English translation - show cleavage)!!!

Hmm since the topic now is boobs, may I ask if pregnant can help balance both the left and right boobs? Cuz my right is big but left is small. I always feel its so weird though I understated is common . So I just wondering if pregnant can it help to make them same sizes hehehe

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    My last scan was at 8 weeks...I'm 12 weeks now...so it has been a month since....I hope the bean is still surviving well inside me....

Iv actually dreamt that I wiped and I saw red...I could feel my devastation...I also remembered I kept screaming no no no...dreamt twice already...so I'm quite stressed and worried about this....I'm a pessimist...hope all is well on wed....

Worthy Lady

TVH... Hope everything well for you on wed.. dont't worry much.. As long as no bleeding is fine..
    Littlej>> for me B is enough.. Lol

Prayinghard>> your question make me laugh.. Maybe breast feeding will make it balance? Hmm.. Not sure. I want to know the answer too.

Oh tvh it would be ok. So far no bleeding right? Then all is good. The logic is, since doc is confident to see you less frequently, you should be confident of your baby too!

Prayinghard - hahahah gotta ask those mummies here to answer your question. Ya one bigger than the other is common.

Imperial Concubine

I feel like my AF is coming.. sigh.. I always get frustrated easily on my first day of AF.. hubby away on wed to fri. Hopefully if really comes then be it on the day hes not in. Ha. Cox he cun take my easily frustration n sure have a big quarrel. but last month I dont have sore n tender boobs before AF. (Usually i will have)Like not very good sign to have no pms symptoms?

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard:774544
    Hmm since the topic now is boobs, may I ask if pregnant can help balance both the left and right boobs? Cuz my right is big but left is small. I always feel its so weird though I understated is common . So I just wondering if pregnant can it help to make them same sizes hehehe
    Erm..mine doesn't balance up...after breastfeeding for 1 yr

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I see red! Bad cramps now.. next cycle .. hope I catch the last snakey egg next cycle during My honeymoon!!

Littlej: glad to hear your results are Good

Rav / tvh: be positive! dont't worry

Wahaha...new topic again...i also hope to balance up bbs. Hee..Dragontail, full D very heavy later backache . I cannot wear my pushups , have to remove any sort of padding coz will feel sore. Was a C, now full C. Husband like. Haha...can see cannot touch..ouchie

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Ya I dont't have any bleeding ...but I have read even though so, you could have lost it without realising it.....sigh....have also worry dont't have also worry....I think I'm such a worrier

I only have 5 hours of sleep last night...stress at work, stressed about scan....I need somebody to slap me awake

Worthy Lady

TVH, dont't worry too much, I am sure you are fine... Plenty of us here keeping our fingers crossed and all the BFP mummies in prayer that the little one grows up well!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Thanks Shez...

I hope for more BFPs here and for all mummies to be to have big boobs!!!

TVH, dont't worry so much if you worry your lil one can feel you one. Stay cheerful so that he/she will be happy too

Tvh - relax! You need to zzz more so that baby has some peaceful time. I also had the same worries as you. Then I thought "you know what. I have done all I can. Ate well, adhered to all the cannot dos, slept well. Whatever happens next is beyond my control. All I can do is pray and live happily so that if all is ok, i have a happy baby." And that's the reality of the matter. We can't control what happens inside, whatever will be will be. Anyway, that's how I convinced myself there is no point worrying any further. Rather than spend my minutes wondering about bad stuff - aiyo what if this and that happens, i should spend these same minutes wondering about all the good stuff - how lil' muffin will look, what lil' muffin is doing, how lil' muffin is growing now. So everytime i find myself thinking negatively, i will force myself to have positive thoughts. It helped me, hope this helps you.

Little hamster - where are you going for honeymoon? Yes, can have a made-in-xxxxx snakey

Gnissim - I heard no pms is good. Didnt someone say that previously?

Rav - have you seen doc yet? All ok?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    Ya I dont't have any bleeding ...but I have read even though so, you could have lost it without realising it.....sigh....have also worry dont't have also worry....I think I'm such a worrier

I only have 5 hours of sleep last night...stress at work, stressed about scan....I need somebody to slap me awake
    I think it is our nature to worry ...from the time you conceive until the time he/she grow up....

i worry about my daughter every day also..from the time i conceive her until now (7 yrs old), i am still worried about her...worried whether she will get bullied, whether she is eating well and etc etc...the list will go on and on...but i believe that as long as we, as parents provide the necessary skills and knowledge, they will be able to survive in the society later.

In addition, i feel that things in life is fated...so rather than think so much, it would be more beneficial to have a positive mindset...though easier said than done.

Im a full B and sometimes can fit into C. So I really like to know how a D feels like. Maybe I can get use to it when preggie? Hee. I wear marks and Spencer bras and always love those lacy see thru ones but cant buy. Somehow asian boobs dont fit into them nicely. Ang mor can wear them and just slip a white blouse over also ok. But we chinese areola not so light colored so cannot

Temp dipped and wiped more brownish spotting. I'm out this month. I think CW is confusing my body. 10dpo nite got spotting which looked like old blood (this morning also still looks like old blood). But because the B6 Is giving me longer LP, my body could only give me a little spotting teasers here and there until the full blown one.

Told hubby this morning I'm out. He hugged me and said it's ok. Wanted to cry . I didnt feel emo until he hugged me. I will go easier from now on. I'm going to forgo bbt and really let nature takes its course.

I'm taking an urgent day off work today. Ive always pretty much been a positive person by nature. But I think this time I need a little time to adjust my emotions.