Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Morning littlej, just reached clinic. Will update later thanks for asking...

Morning littlej, just reached clinic. Will update later thanks for asking

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Make in Taiwan! Just nice is around O period, middle of the month. Looking forward.: ) Hotspring! Eat and shoping!.I still thinking if this cycle bfp then cannot enjoy hotspring ! anyone want tom pang anything from there? Hehe

Dragontail: cheerup! Let's work hard next round. I think CW is also confusing me abit tootoo. Normally before af, My baby will auto deflate, this round My baby still big!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlej: happy to know that your oscar results turn out good!

rav & tvh: hugs! be positive and everything will be fine! it's normal to feel paranoid with or without unusual symptoms because we dont't know what to expect for the 1st child. My friend who is carrying a 2nd kid is so relax she told me because she went thru once, she take it very easy now. heh.

littlehamster & dragontail: mega hugs! good things will come to you all really soon!

to all who is in their TWW (including me!), good luck and baby dust!

Dragontail, dont worry, there are plenty of succes stories of couples trying trying for months and even years and manage to get their little one, alot of succes stories of ladies in their 40s ( I dont know if you check like me but I like to go check the chart galleries on fertility friend and eneter keywords similar to my situation) so many pregnancy charts !

Lots of boob talk last night and this morning lol, I also like the lacey flimsy ones. I'm a full B and my hormones are giving me a C this cycle. Funny because I'm half angmoh and I cant wear those ultra padded bras, find them too uncomfortable and look super bulky in not a nice way on me. But I really wish sometimes I could because Sometimes in air con places my tits become pointy through my flimsies and i start to get odd stares at my chest...in europe it would be ok but in SIngapore damn embarrassing, with all those chicopeks around...

Wah...i am done. Hahaha...everything looks okay. Given progestarone pills to strengthen the womb. Doc says its sometimes tiny burst blood that is causing the peachy coloured discharge. Can only c waterbag 1.24cm. @..@

Thanks for the reassurance ladies
    Last edited by rav3naers; 02-04-2013 at 10:40 AM.

anyway, i am in my 8DPO today (according to my app...) and so far I have very sore boobs, AF like cramps for 3 days and bleeding gums. Are all these normal?

I started to POAS since yesterday but still BFN. Sigh. I hope these are good signs. Thou I keep telling myself to stop spotting for signs but can't help it. 做女人真痛苦。

@dragontail - dont't worry dear, take this day to cheer yourself up and move on..think positively that your body is more stronger by another cycle and the nest inside is more prepared for the bean to develop and grow in..take care, take rest and cheer up..

@rav2naers - take care..I guess the first check up would make you feel quite anxious..I can feel that now..
    Great news..take care..how was your reaction when you first saw tthe water bag? doc didn't clarify regarding weeks or edd?
    Last edited by happysoul; 02-04-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Worthy Lady
    Izit possible to do preg test 2-3 days before expected AF? Will there be any results?
    Im so anxious. No pre AF symptoms this month. Nothing at all...

Worthy Lady

@missA : oh we are about same timing I should be 7DPO

Hi rav - how many weeks? My first visit at 4 weeks also see water bag only. Looks like a stone. Did you take a blood test for hcg level? Yippee: peace of mind right. Good for you

Tricky - I am envious!!! My dear told me before that padded bras are so deceiving. Really 买大开小。a 4d term - buy big open small muahahah so yes I deceived him!

gabrielle86: i started poas since 7dpo bcoz i read overseas trying to concieve forum they say they saw results on 8dpo!(??) if you cannot tahan just test ! hee

xiaohuiis: woohoo! good luck dear!

Gabrielle - hmm. I would suggest to do test on day af is expected to arrive. But that's just my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Hi rav - how many weeks? My first visit at 4 weeks also see water bag only. Looks like a stone. Did you take a blood test for hcg level? Yippee: peace of mind right. Good for you

Tricky - I am envious!!! My dear told me before that padded bras are so deceiving. Really 买大开小。a 4d term - buy big open small muahahah so yes I deceived him!
    lol at buy big open small! talking about big boobs... I think letting hubby to massage really can help to increase the size. my husband is very into squeezing mine when he sees me lol and I think it helps to make it slightly bigger. lol

Littlej: no blood test . But he calculate from last menses that i am 6weeks+ (minus 2ww shld be around 4wks), say its normal to not be able to see anything yet. Heading back next week to double confirm.

Thanks for the encouraging support here, ladies. I'm going to take my mind off trying to concieve for just awhile. Later I'm going to drink 10cups of gongcha (add more ice), eat a bunch of bananas, finish 5 tins of pineapple cubes, and stuff my face with pint after pint of ben & jerry. Lol.

Rav, finally you can say hi to your little beanie!

I know it's hard but try to wait till missed AF. Because it doesnt feel nice seeing a possible false-negative at too early a DPO. I mean if tested too early and it's negative, you gotta handle another new set of emo at that stage. I rather just pain one time.

Dragontail-Im a full B and sometimes can fit into C. So I really like to know how a D feels like. Maybe I can get use to it when preggie? Hee. I wear marks and Spencer bras and always love those lacy see thru ones but cant buy. Somehow asian boobs dont fit into them nicely. Ang mor can wear them and just slip a white blouse over also ok. But we chinese areola not so light colored so cannot

Having a full D is not easy.... for just having PMS monthly, when OO swell, my hubby cant touch me .... cant jump.... cant wear singlet, cos too full till hubby wanna jump on me....

Worthy Lady

envy you gals who are busty~~~ I hope when i get preggie.. mine will up-size hahaha

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Aiyoh you all really lucky...I have just managed to fit into a B only...

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis:774644
    envy you gals who are busty~~~ I hope when i get preggie.. mine will up-size hahaha
    Small bbs perkier less sag. I am more worried that after breastfeeding deflated...yikes

missA, your symptoms are very promising. Maybe you tested too early. Wait a few more days.

Rav, so happy for you. This week is waterbag, next wk you will start to see something

Will it be worthwhile if your baby actually got all the good nutrients after deflating OO?? Im just sharing my thoughts....

Im sad to say Im already on my CD23 (based on Fertilityfriend), still cant track my ovulation.... with having xxx for almost everyday since last Thurs.... hope i can get the spotting soon....

Imperial Concubine

Littlej: no pms symptoms is good? :/ ever sonce my MC I seems like no pms synptoms other than super bad temper few days before. :/

MissA, oh squeezing helps? How often a day? How long a session? Must the man use two hands on one breast at a time or one hand on each boob? Must squeeze and knead? Hehehehe.

Missy10, looks like we got a D in da house! For me, my boobs never swell during pms. Nor hurts. Maybe during teenage time yes. Not now.

Actually there's something happening to me. Ever since my MCs, I have been producing milk even till now. Shortly after mc, I experienced engorgment. Pain like mad. Spreading to the armpit area. That's the time my boobs were the biggest so far in my life. At that time, I was leaking milk. Was hard then... I mean I lost my precious and then I had to handle the leaking which constantly reminded me of the ordeal. Now when I squeeze, there's still milk. I wonder if that's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by happysoul:774621
    @dragontail - dont't worry dear, take this day to cheer yourself up and move on..think positively that your body is more stronger by another cycle and the nest inside is more prepared for the bean to develop and grow in..take care, take rest and cheer up..

@rav2naers - take care..I guess the first check up would make you feel quite anxious..I can feel that now..
    Great news..take care..how was your reaction when you first saw tthe water bag? doc didn't clarify regarding weeks or edd?
    Happysoul: Dr didnt let me know edd. Not very friendly. >..< i will ask next week. Erm...not much feeling coz feeling very normal as compared to the rest of the ladies here. Have to remind myself to more careful, tend to lang gah furniture often...hahahaha