Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 22 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Today is expected af day. Although still have but still worry abit like what if af come suddenly. Cos is ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Today is expected af day. Although still have but still worry abit like what if af come suddenly. Cos is faint pos scared not enough hormones to go around and stuffs like that

I dont't have gynae yet. Thought of going see one to do tests if we cannot success concieve naturally

I must agree doing this bbt can be irritating at times. Though it gives good insight in some ways.

Yes i did opk 3x so far. From sunday night. Gonna do one later at 2pm. So far they are negative. Have to look very hard to spot the shadowy line.

Tomorrow morning seeing dr wu. She may scold me

Littlehamster's post reminded me something. I was talking with hubby last night that if I got bfp in future, I will prefer to see gynae from 8weeks. But what if I need some hormone booster before that?

Did you get your hormones level checked?

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Nope I didnt get that. Seems like it's not a practice in SG? I mean I read USA forums the ladies keep discussing about hcg levels being checked every other day at the clinic.

I was prescribed progesterone by my gynae only. I mean if I were to see doc at 8weeks, what if I need those way before that? Just thinking out loud.

Just tested my OPK. I think it's darker than yesterday's. At least I know I dont have to twist the strip here and there under different angles to see the line. So does it mean I have not O-ed and O should be coming?

Worthy Lady

Dragontail,
    Yes yes
    ovulation is coming within 12 - 36 hours time after first positive opk

im asking this cos i aso abit concern. last few months i think i have hormonal imbalance, my normal temps only 35.xx to 36 which made me suspect if this is why i lost my first beanie. after these few months (and drinking more heaty soups) i think my body got better n temps higher

Littlehamster did you consult a gynea when you had a mc? Think hormonal levels can only be checked through blood tests. When I consulted my gynea after tcc-ing for a year unsuccessfully, my gynea only did a scan to check the hardware and HSG. I'm not sure why she didn't do blood tests to determine my hormonal level too. Maybe only fertility doctors will do more in-depth tests?

Oh Littlehamster if your af is not here by this week you should go to a gynea and confirm if you bfp and then request for some support?

Imperial Concubine

littlehamster- dont worry and tell your beanie be good and stay inside, grow healthy for the next 9mths

[seems like you same day as me (ie supposedly AF arrival date) and at Least you spotted some lines in your HPT! hah, i only got diarrhea n gassy stomach.=(]

Female Attendant

Hi all,

I'm a mother of 36 mths old son going to be 32 years old soon. I have been tcc since my son turns 18mths. Before I had my son, I had an early miscarriage around 7 weeks old. 6 mths later I was pregnant with my son. Thinking that this time trying for no.2 is easy, turns out not easy at all. I wouldn't say I and husband been active in baby making. Sometimes only 'do it' like once during my fertile period.

I want to ask you sisters. You see, while trying for a baby, I wash laundry by hand; not much just a small bucket of my son's clothes. I am not sure this will hinder my baby making plans. I also took a ride my husband bike while the 2ww. Do you think it's wise to not ride biking during the 2ww. While at work, I would not say I'm stress, just that I feel irritated by my neighbour collegue that really irritated me by her working attitude. I do not know if all these feeling hinder the process of baby making.

I really hope that I can hitch to pregnancy soon. I am not getting younger.

Quote from babycenter webby:
    "Many women get a faintly positive result if they're not as far along as they expected. If this turns out to be the case for you, taking another test in two or three days should give you more exact results. Most home urine tests should be positive by the time your period is due if your body is making the normal amount of hCG.

Pregnancies with complications also produce hCG but in lesser amounts, so that could be causing the faint line. If your test is faintly positive and then a few days later turns completely negative, you may have had a very early miscarriage. "

I think I test again these few days see the line got darker ornt. Hormone thingy is so ._.

Poohy: did you use a sensitive hpt? Heard some ppl dont't have + until quite later

Imperial Concubine

littlehamster -hmmm yar test again these few days or else call clinic and see if they can do a blood test for you?

i tested using cheapo online strips...hehehehe.....as i scared mine is 35days cycle, i didnt test using clearblue. Otherwise heartache...hahaha. And since i got PMS symptoms, i dont dare to pin too much hope.

Good luck Dragontail!

Oh littlehamster & poohy - I'm praying for good news for the both of you!

I'm feeling a little anxious now although I know I shouldn't. Like oh gosh if AF comes again this month, I know I'm going to be so ultra disappointed I guess it helps that I'll be on holiday then so maybe I'll feel better but I just cannot imagine going through the whole get the o, do the BD exercise.

Oh well.

Imperial Concubine

Littlej- yup i think its good that you are going on holiday and dont think about it!

Antoy81 - i guess its always good to be stress-free when trying to concieve. It affects our body when we are stressed. Did you ride the bike when you were preg with #1?

Female Attendant

Poohy - Ya i did ride on the bike when preg with #1 then I miscarriage. 6 mths later preg with my son then I dont ride bike. then I never preg since i gave birth to son.
    * Sob sib*

Hi antoy81, welcome you to join us. So far you did any steps like bbt or cm or ? for trying to concieve? you washing clothes by hand squatting or standing? Standing shld be ok I guess

Poohy: I use Internet cheapie first then the more ex stick. Maybe later I go buy clear blue to confirm

Littlej: thanks! Enjoy your trip give a break on this t.t.c

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Hello...can i join?
    Me and my hubby have been trying to concieve-ing for a year to no avail. I think we already exhausted all means, went for various tests, took vitamins, went for traditional chinese medicine...still no success.
    All is fine with me though the results of the first SA hubby did wasn't good...very low motility and morphology.
    Our next step would be to go for IUI...which I hope we dont't have to... I really hope to get pregnant the natural way...feel so hopeless and helpless sometimes..

antoy81, in my opinion, dont be a pillion during pregnancy. I stopped that the moment I found out I was. My hubby owns vespa scooters and we used to take that as my weekend enjoyment with him. He will take me "eat wind" in his scooter :P In fact, he bought me a vintage vespa last year I think Feb. So I went to sign up class 2B. After 2 theory classes, I found out I was preggie. Ha! Wasted the registration money (I think $40ish. You know how many HPT cheapies I can buy with that money?!).

Well, I mean dont take bike during pregnancy because you are so fragile... bike ride can be bumpy and we all know we are more vulnerable in a bike, especially now you have a little extra something in you....

Actually I also did a fair bit of chores during preggie. Just make sure you dont handle heavy duty ones and if you wash clothes, sit on a stool. No squatting please.

Thanks littlej! Aiyo these OPK-ing I'm really confused (maybe I just dont have luck with these cheapie OPK). Tonight I POAS again and it's lighter than this afternoon's. But the afternoon one was not even obviously dark in the first place. So I dont know which ovulation point I am now. I'm left with two OPKs and I wont go out to buy any when done. Hopefully tomorrow's result is either darkest dark or no line at all then at least I know what had happened.

I understand on the disappointment part if AF comes... We do our part and somehow I believe baby making has the little element of "fate". Fate will bring us the right baby when the time comes.

TVH, welcome welcome.

One year of trying can be tiring I understand. I also prefer the natural way. I'm sure all of us do. Why not go ahead with IUI? It's a common procedure and takes your mind off the stress of trying for a year already. Of course if you're not in a hurry, can continue trying luck on natural

Did your other half go for t-c-m too? My gf's hubby had the same issue and after months of t-c-m, they conceived.

Hi ladies !
    Me and my other half have been trying to concieve-ing since last late Oct. I was not particularly in a rush to make a baby but I was diagnosed with Endometriosis last September and after performing a laparoscopy to remove the cyst, my doc told me the condition could come back and that I should plan for a baby soon if I desired to have children. So off we went. I have a 26d cycle every month without fail and started to BBT from Nov. My CM so far gave me a good signal and was coherent with my temp dip.
    So for this month, I'm on DPO 8 today and have been getting mild symptoms from DPO 3 onwards : alot of headaches in beginning which have gone milder, some almost insignificant cramping on right side but the doc cauterized some nerves during the lap so I wouldn't suffer from PMS cramping...I wonder if that would be the reason why I can't feel much, feeling very very tired and most importantly I have not stopped having gas and burping for the past 2 days ! I usually never have much digestion issues so this is quite atypical.
    To keep healthy we eat lots of fruits, dark green veggies (though just found out arugula had less folate than iceberg lettuce) I'm a big meat eater. Husband takes his zinc and men boosting vitamins and I take...Berocca haha, I read online it was quite good for trying to concieve-ing But would definitely move to pre-natal vits once I'm sure these symptoms are not my halucination...
    Thanks for your insights and experience and wish us all a baby snakey

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I posted a reply but strange did not get published....

My Af symptoms are starting strong today. So I think it's coming. So strange I've had strong O symptoms just few days ago and now Af is making her way. But then again, my body is still not hormone-harmonised yet since I really still havent got a proper round of Af after my MC.

I will jiayou again next month to try for a Nov snakey

Good morning everyone!

Welcome antoy81,tvh and tricky!

According to ff, I am on 6dpo and had a temperature dip this morning 36.5 to 36.3 - guess no high temp = no hope right? I tried to read into tiredness and cramps but hahah quite futile cuz I am having a super busy week at work so am naturally quite worn out and no time to spot cramps! And I also dont't know if I am reading much into it when I have my rest moments - y'know like "oh is that cramping i feel... Hmm do I feel tired.. " hahaa.

I asked my dear about ivf yesterday. He gave me this incredulous out of the world look like why would you even consider.

Anyway I was just thinking. Y'know this is just out first time trying to get the beanie to stick and form. After that there is still the Oscar and the amniotic fluid tests....