Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Shez: wow! your hubby so good! my hubby is like what??? 10$ one stick pee one time only??? so I ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Shez: wow! your hubby so good! my hubby is like what??? 10$ one stick pee one time only??? so I didn't buy. until last month when I keep nag n nag. cox the cheapos one I always could not see properly.

Gnissim, I take CW all the way and will stop once I have bfp after I visit the gyne. For me it's a super multi vitamin.

Worthy Lady
    Me think this month I dont want to stress over taking CW daily. Check temp. Check OPK. I think maybe all this making me more stress.
    quincy1986 likes this.

Imperial Concubine

tricky: thanks! I shall take it everyday too. cox I did stop some days...

Imperial Concubine

gabrielle: I've been taking my temps for almost a year already... :/ so it become my habit. haha.. and sometimes I will just take my chart to compare and compare especially ending of 2ww. probably if you feel stress taking then try to do it as and when you want to?

gnissim, yay trying to concieve buddy! This cycle, I will BBT only from CD15 to CD21, for a week, just to catch and confirm my O (think Tricky suggested this. Thank you!!). After that I dont want to see chart anymore! So I will just see if AF comes or not on 14DPO. Dont want dropping of BBT temps bother me anymore.

Yes please continue CW. No need to stop during AF. Good luck to us for Jan14 baby.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail: I agree.. but charting my habit already. hehe. and I always have dreams for the past two months. dont know if im thinking too much. I will dream that my temp drop, and I will have my AF soon, and I will cry in dreams. faint.. and it really happen 1-2 days later my temp really dip. :/ yeap! its so near to a snakey baby or a baby horse next already.. =( trying since a rabbit, then dragon baby, missed It then become snakey. hopefully can catch a snakey next Cycle.

gnissim, actually BBT is also my habit. If I can do it without disturbing my rest or get jumpy from reading into it, I will want to continue as I feel I can pick up many hints from my chart pattern. But the answer is no :P So I make myself more relax this cycle .

Talking about dreams, I had a weird one last night too. Dreamt that I was preparing baby food. Then suddenly I was brought to this scene where I went out with my baby and a bunch of monkeys wanna snatch my precious away. Ha! What kind of monkey-around dream is that?

Actually, it will be fun to have a Jan snake for me because my soul-mate is a Jan snake. The chinese saying goes "蛇鼠一窩". Me a 鼠.

I hope it'll be a good month for you and me too!

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- i'm thinking of trying but dont know how to tell hubby...*shy*.....
    hmm okay, then prob I should start testing OPK early this round and dont miss the O!

wah really a lot of rabbit hubbies.hahaha... so fast reaching 40 hoh...time flies.

Happy Birthday Happysoul! must be the best birthday this year!

all the best to all! Jia you jia you! we shall all work hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Quincy can be crowned the most "hot" lady here. Very strong O symptom. Hheheh.

Missy10, sorry my eyes not very good looking at the chart... which CD are you on today? Yes looks like O has not happened as yet. Usually how long is your cycle? Ya, since no O yet then maybe can start OPK? I mean cant be BD every other day not knowing when is fertile phase (I mean me and my dearie cant for sure!).

littlej, awww I miss you too. Yay!!! First BFP gender coming right up!!! When when??
    Dragon - im on CD25 today.... i had bd every 2 days .... my hubby is ok as long as i wear my 战袍, and invite him into the room, then we can do baby dance....

Haha Missy10 what is a 战袍?? Something visual for him? =)

I've already charted the BD dates this month on my wall calendar for my hubby to see. During my fertile phase. I think the other days he wont be interested to BD. So you both very powerful

Worthy Lady

Thanks Dragontail! I guess I will start OPKing this Sat (CD10) then! Keeping my fingers crossed for next few cycles! Good luck to everyone else too!

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: haha I agree. I will be like more stress during 2ww.. like everytime when closing my eyes to temp, and when the thermometer is done I hope to see a high temp. hahaha. great!! have a same bday with your soul mate would be great. keke. poohy: yeah.. my hubby too a rabbit.. :/ haha.
    poohy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post
    @quincy: my hubby 37 gg to 38 soon~~~ :/
    my hubby going to be 40 darling
    haha

TVH your hubby makes a good description.
    maybe i will discuss with him when i O these few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Quincy can be crowned the most "hot" lady here. Very strong O symptom. Hheheh.

Missy10, sorry my eyes not very good looking at the chart... which CD are you on today? Yes looks like O has not happened as yet. Usually how long is your cycle? Ya, since no O yet then maybe can start OPK? I mean cant be BD every other day not knowing when is fertile phase (I mean me and my dearie cant for sure!).

littlej, awww I miss you too. Yay!!! First BFP gender coming right up!!! When when??
    Dragon - im on CD25 today.... i had bd every 2 days .... my hubby is ok as long as i wear my 战袍, and invite him into the room, then we can do baby dance....

Worthy Lady
    Hi happysoul, happy belated birthday to you! Having to see your little one and husband around are the best gift!
    Thank you for your well wishes too

Missy10, the best of luck for BFP this month! Any vivid dreams or symptoms after the used of 战袍?

Dragontail; gabrille86; gnissim23; Shez; quincy1986... JIAYOU!

Sticky babydust, are you on your way to visit these ladies cum mummy-to-be, including me?

Ladies, I would like to seek your opinion on Bd-dates which I'm planning for this month.

I might O on either CD18 or 19. If I BD on these dates, do you think I've covered the base?

CD12 (clear dead friends), CD15, CD17 and CD19. What do you think?

Imperial Concubine

shez hubby so good. I also tempted to buy better opk this month but then too costly.haha.
    i feel like i'm swallowing vitamins as if i'm taking sweets....every few hours pop some vitamins. morning eat EPO, after lunch eat CW...after tea break eat raspberry tea leaf pill.....lunch time drink redoxon. gosh...am i overdosing?

dragontail- try to cover CD20 or 21 also.

Dragontail, looks good, I would add another BD session right after O just in case you O later...

BBT ladies I also need your opinion. I tend to take my temp also at night before zz but just for the record, I dont't write it down. The past days my night temps were around 37.3. But last night it dipped to 36.6, I was so upset and thought I would get a dip in morning temp too, my morning temp was 36.9 which is weird because usually night temps are always higher than mornings. Now the thing is last night I was workings at my clients and was in an extremely cold air con room. I was shivering and had to go out to get warm again. Do you think that could have affected my temperature last night ?

Worthy Lady

shez hubby very supportive lei, so good. Missy10, i wanna Bd every 2 days also, but husband say very draining for him. haha become like I very lusty like that.

Ok thanks ladies. Have to tell hubby jiayou to bd one more time after O.

Poohy, actually I find your intake just nice. Good to spread out too. Me decide to just stick to CW.

Tricky, ooohh so I am like you. Also got fetish to temp before sleep. Likewise, my night temp usually is slightly higher than morn temp. But then, I notice it's not always true as it depends what I do before sleep. That can very much alter my temp. Therefore I reckon the cold air could have affected your night temp. I try not to read too much into night temp but rely solely on morn ones since that's what bbt is about...morning temp with 3 hours min undisturbed sleep.

I read somewhere that generally 4am is your lowest temp and 7pm is your highest temp in a day.

Imperial Concubine

tricky: BBT temp are actually temp which is only accurate after your body rest for 3 hours and more. so temperature you took before you sleep are not consider BBT temperature. try to take your bbt same time every morning as for example, you use to temp at 8am n temp is 36.9, and if the next day you wake up late example 10am your temperature will be like 37.1 due to 2 hours late temping.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail: yes I think should bd few more times after your CD 18 and 19.. I didn't BD that time and I feel that I O later regardless the OPK show me positive. cox after that I got another temp hike again. but didn't BD too tired. haha.. and yes temp will be lower at the very early morning and it will be higher on later in the morning. due to the surrounding temperature as well. as MR Sun is out.. keke

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydale307 View Post
    shez hubby very supportive lei, so good. Missy10, i wanna Bd every 2 days also, but husband say very draining for him. haha become like I very lusty like that.
    Sunnydale307 - hubby supportive bcos he like those sexy lingries.(战袍), i get him to choose from qoo10.com.sg himself.... so he will look forward for me to wear,
    Ladies, men are really visual animal, once you have something special, they will do anything you want them to do....

thanks Ladies, just what I thought. already get so stressed over morning temps, now im getting stressed over the evening ones too. I'm stopping that !
    Gnissim, yes I temp every morning at 7.30 like clockwork, in a bit of a psychotic way.
    If not preggie this cycle, I think I will do like Dragontail and temp only up to post O