Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 23 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; dragontail...maybe its implantation cramps? cant be so fast AF bah...... haha littlej- i was ever tempted to go for IVF ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

dragontail...maybe its implantation cramps? cant be so fast AF bah......

haha littlej- i was ever tempted to go for IVF ! coz can get twins! and chances of having boy is also higher! hahahaha...this is mad me! But well, i'm still toying with the idea of taking clomid and try myself, or go IUI (which means spend $).haha

oh..we dont have to do the amniotic fluid test unless above 35yr?

oh well....CD33, still nothing. no positive, no red......*fingers twitching*game.....

Cant be implantation cramp as I havent even O-ed! My bbt never goes up this cycle. Im already on cd 26. My usually cycle is about 33days. But my very first MC I had a 45days cycle before the first Af came. It could be an anovulation cycle in this one.

Usually men are not very receptive with ivf. But if circumstances call for it, then no choice right. Ok to me equation is simple. You have tried for years with no success AND you both want to have baby badly. Then just go ahead with ivf. If one has tried all and that's what it takes.

Littlej, one dip should not constitute to no hope. Can be many reasons like how you slept the night before... monitor tomorrow's ya.

Poohy, this waiting game so anxious one.... update update!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

dragontail: i thought you got + opk ? shld be O .. hmmm~

poohy: did you O in time or late?

Imperial Concubine

littlehamster - i dont even know when I O-ed...coz the opk always quite light...it was only a bit darker once (and i dont remember when! aiyoh). But as I dont seems to have much EWCM except for the yellow CM that I posted previously....it was quite dry. just now had one big sneeze and I thought *ooh,.. AF is here!* coz thought i feel wet but then go toilet, nothing.haizzzzzzzzz

yar dragontail, i thought you O-ed!

Just saw dr wu. She said I am too heaty now and may fall sick anytime so no lrd drink and no zhen and dang gui and soup. On the contrary, she said take watermelons and papayas and bananas. And drink a lot more water.

Oh and she said dont be anxious too, not good. So poohy and little hamster - breathe breathe breathe!

And I just boiled

Oh I wanted to end with "and I just boiled lrd drink some more..."

Just thinking maybe I should stop dabbling in all the herbicinal stuff except to take dr wu meds?? Hmm....

Thats why I dislike opk because they dont coincide with my bbt. I mean I count on bbt more... or maybe my temp shift happens not so soon after an O (i read somewhere some women's bbt has a jump DAYS after a positive opk). But then im not very good with opk readings. Later 2pm I opk again and see how.

Littlej, im making my way to dr wu! I did ask her before if I should drink LRD. She says no because her potion is everything .haa. When you said you wanted to make that drinks, I was thinking if I should share what she said to me. But maybe everyone is different and you might need it and I dont. Now that you've heaty already, good to stop that drink. Body over heaty also no good for t-c-cing.

Imperial Concubine

hahaha littlej- you drink too much ? i dont boil LRD drink regularly.....maybe once/twice a week only. Haha, since you boiled, deliver to us and we help you to drink!hahaha
    *....drink lots of water bah....=)

ohh, i just ordered more OPKs!!!! (see how negative i'm! hahaha). Hey, seems like you all visit traditional chinese medicine regularly! even in 2ww? I got bad attitude, i only go after i failed...and then take med and 'disappear'.....

Worthy Lady

dragontail

actually yesterday i replied to you
    After first positive OPKS, you will ovulate within 12 - 36 hours...
    So you can still BD today... but since you already BD one day before Positive OPKS, its considered safe too

LittleJ

I ever read before that: You will experience a Single Dip in temperature Right before Implantation..... after that Implanatation will start and BBT will elevate.
    And dont't forget implantation takes place 6 - 12 days past ovulation... today you DPO6 right?
    probably implantation starting soon for you
    Last edited by faithmummy; 16-01-2013 at 11:25 AM.

I too got a lower temp this morning, I'm on dpo 9. do any of you ladies know how long this dip if its implantation related can last for ? a day an hour ?
    btw, which hospital do you plan to go once preggie ?

Thanks faithmummy I read that. But I dont know if that light line in opk is a positive. I always read that the surge should give you a line as dark as the control line. That's why I will finish up my last 2 opk strips today and see if any changes.

Oh ya I forgot about implantation dip! Littlej, if your temp goes higher than before (after o-ed and before dip), it could be triphasic. I had a triphasic in my last.... but I didnt have an implantation dip though. It doesnt happen to everyone to begin with.

Am just done with dr wu. Think it was a very funny session. We were both laughing along. I went in and told her "dont scold me ok. I bd against your instruction". She looked at my chart and said "oh no I hope your temp doesnt go up tomorrow!". Then I said I also half heart... dont know want to see up or no up. Thing is today my temp dipped (which is a possible sign of pre-o dip). Then she said "hao hao . Ting tian you ming. Mama xiang yao ye mei ban fa". Meaning we will just wait for god's will. Mummy wants the baby we also cant stop it. She said many times let the god up there decide this fate already. Hee.

Seeing her in a week's time.

Tricky, dip on 9dpo is a good sign. Measurement of bbt is only once a day first thing in morning.... the dip will only show for a day in the chart. If tomorrow your temp goes higher than before, it's even a better sign.

thanks Dragontail, cross fingers

Dragontail:

Your line looks like this? POAS ~ OPK FAQ See #13..

my positive opk is like this and is consider positive. "darkest part of the line"

funny right how its not as thick as the control line haha

Imperial Concubine

littlehamster - wah...so much things to look out for opk! i might have ovulated based on this reasoning of looking at the 'darkest part of the line'! Does this also mean i should keep my test strip and compare each day? or keep the urine until next day and test? stress......

hee hee - ya a bit upset i cannot drink LRD... cuz it's yummy!! I mean I love chrysanthemum and green tea but those cannot drink so thought I found my "savior" in LRD.

Oh well. Last drink today then.

i would take pics.. scared if keep the sticks hubby scold.. hehe but recently lazy to take pic aso.. once i tested i just jot down in my handy iphone app (e.g. faint + or dark + or neg )

Female Attendant

Hi little hamster - I will go and look for stool because I wash clothes squatting down. I dont't wash all the clothes all at one go, just few at a time.
    I mean is riding bike advisable after O and BD? Even when I didn't ride bike after BD and O also not positive. Hmmm...

Fyi, I never went for any check ups. I depend most on my CM monthly basis. Lazy person to take note of temperature. Heh.
    What I notice that I always having wetness after BD the next day. So I dont't know if its my CM or semen.

No my opk is not even the lightest one in the pic. Argh no more opk for me!

hehe why will your hubby scold, littlehamster? You know I keep all my used HPT and OPK since months ago till now. Dont know... just like to keep lol. Yes I also take pics of them.

antoy81, for me I wont ride so long I have started BD till I get my AF.

wa really ! I throw away all my used OPK - Hahaha I scared got the 'chao sng' pee smell! And oh no - I never take pix! Darn - My first smiley face and I didn't take a pix!!!

@Dragontail - Do you know what time does Dr Wu close on Wed? I asked her if I can visit her on Sunday before my travels but she said too soon. So I was thinking either I chiong down after I land on Wed or I chiong to Jurong East on Thursday.

Haha wont have smell... if you want you sun it for one hour before you keep. lol just joking.

I remember reading someone mentioned till 8pm. Or call to confirm?
    6456 0789

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Anyone did IUI? We were planning for IUI if we still dont't hit jackpot this time round but worried about the cost. I understand we can't use medisave?
    My traditional chinese medicine practitioner told us not to treat this like a chore...just enjoy the process....but one year , how to enjoy