Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by ebichan:776187 tomorrow see my normal gynae for yearly pap. Should I seek any advice or no need. ...

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan:776187
    tomorrow see my normal gynae for yearly pap.
    Should I seek any advice or no need. I mean I'm not even actively trying to concieve this month or next month since hubby not around...
    The 1st time I went to see my gynae was to check for lower abdominal pain. After that she ask me do all sorts of check because she knows I have not't had a kid yet. From there I ask her a lot of qns and she advise me accordingly. Since you already going to see, might as well do a thorough check?

Thelay: hope you feel better soon! Pls take care!

Thelay! you sure you dont want to do scanning? checks?

morning all~
    i just consider today as 1dpo

Thelay how are you feeling today? Please do pop by the gynae if the discomfort is still there.

Ebichan, yes take the opportunity to ask the doc 101 questions about fertility! One stone hits two birds mah.

I guess jap company has a very unique cultural thing going on. Something which I always tell my dearie you just can't change it but give yourself time to adjust to it if you're staying put. After 2 yrs plus, I think he really can't take it anymore. It's a pity because he likes the job stuff...but not how the management manages the singapore office.

Quincy enjoy your 2ww and good luck.

Thelay: Follow your gynae advice and go to A&E. Praying for you. Hope you get better soon. No more talk of not being a good mother. You will pull through. Hugz!

Quote Originally Posted by happysoul:776152
    Hello ladies, this thread is so interesting to catch up. Thank you ladies who wished me belated wishes..

Glad to know that there are few prospective BFPs ..
    Hope everyone joins in soon..

@rav3naers - how are you doing?
    Morning Happysoul i am doing okay so far. Just nausea no actual puking yet...hopefully not. Looking forward to next wk gynae visit, hopefully can c beanie by then. How bout you? Whens your edd? Mines 24 nov

Xiaohuiis & MissA: Hope to hear good news soon! Baby dusts to to the both of you.

Good morning.

Thelay - no rubbish talk about not being a good mum! You know you are a good person so you will make a great mum too. Just to share, my colleague had a fibroid and she had an accidental pregnancy. She was in pain in months 2 to 5, and discomfort all the way till she gave birth cuz the baby was pressing on her fibroid. But she maintained a positive outlook all the way and now she has a happy baby, very smiley. I have another friend who had an accidental pregnancy and gosh, she was so unhappy throughout the whole pregnancy. This baby is now 6 months old and is a grumpy kid, never smiles. So the thing is, you need to be positive - cuz whatever you are feeling will affect the baby too! And yes, go to a&e if you feel any further discomfort - there is no shame in a seeking for medical attention, even more so for pregnant women cuz there are two lives instead of one cheer up cheer up be happy! Hee hee. Take this time for your hubby to serve you. Tell him you want breakfast in bed and hmm - toes massaged or something

Ebichan - tell your doc you are trying to conceive and explained what you have done. Be honest and upfront; dont't be shy. The doc will give you better advice. Since already need to strip down for Pap smear, might as well ask for a vaginal ultrasound to get everything checked too. And since already there, ask more! Make the $$$ and time more worth it

Oh dragontail - so sorry to hear about your dear's unhappiness at work. Is he looking for another job now?

My hubby is also not very happy with work cuz it is so busy. And he is thinking of taking a break and doing something different. I dont't know if it is a mid life crisis thingy?!? But I said if he wants to do that, at least quit in sept so he can take care of lil' muffin whilst he think about what he wants to do. And I also gently reminded him that we need more funds now with lil' muffin baking. Then he got grumpier... Duh.

Rav - when is your gynae visit?

Worthy Lady

@rav: thanks dear ^^ I hope got good news too

Worthy Lady
    Thelay, how are you feeling today? Please dont't put unnecessary stress at yourself & fetus. You're definately fit to be a mother coz you're concerned about your body and another growing life. Go seek for further medical attention to ease your mind. Relax as much as you can to have a smiley and calm baby

Worthy Lady
    xiaohuiis, are you having cramps still(good sign!) ? The best of luck, hopefully your AF will not appear for the next 10months

ebichan, do ask your gynae for more tips about trying to concieve. Clarification can put your mind at ease, at the same time you can get clearer picture of what to expect during conception journey.

Cheers to the weekend! Woohooooo~~~~

Worthy Lady
    missA, thank you so much! Hugs! Chillax and enjoy the pregnancy journey

quincy1986, turn your hubby and yourself in the happy mood again this 2 days. Have more spermies swimming inside increase the chances of getting pregnant. Me & hubby bd 3 days in a row around ovulation period in Feb, that was how I got pregnant

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Littlej, thanks for the concern. Yes he is looking for a new one. Have some options on hand so hopefully it will fall in place before he really really says quit.

He also always says he has midlife crisis recently. I feel I've been through that. Thinking back, I really think midlife crisis does really exist! Yeah... with new commitment coming up, I'm sure in life we have to think more than twice compared to before. Many times he comes home unhappy, sorry to do that but I have to tell him "house coming... save for future baby...etc". Well, we need reality checks at times.

xiaohuiis, preg cramps and AF cramps are seriously very similar (can't god just create them differently?). But I feel preg cramps happen much earlier. At least for me. I recorded that last time BFP I already felt the cramps (worse than my AF cramps. Usually my AF cramps are quite mild) at 2DPO and 6DPO. Way too early.

Anyway, good luck to you! Hope every month we receive at least one BFP here

MissA, you say you different that's why you wanted to test early. What did you feel?

Worthy Lady

Hi . Thanks for all your concern. I have seen my gynae since yesterday. Scan is all fine. Baby is fine. Ovaries are clean as well. She just suspect baby might be pressing on nerve. She gave me strong dosage of pain killer. And if I dont't feel better go to a&e. after pain killer , I feel pain is still there. But it's not increase. But everybody think baby too small to have that effect. Even full term mother still able to walk. I m thinking to get second opinion on another gynae. Today I feel much better. Not sure it's pain killer effect.
    Sometimes I feel I have all these problem cos I am pregnant. I stay myself is all fine. That kind of thoughts make me feel guilty.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Sorry I dont't have lappy with me, try to paste the links here to My best

I went to this beauty salon which offers Moxibustion treatment. Saw the coupon on gmarket and ornt to try it.

Before she do the treatment she analyse me using this machine, hold the rod for a while n the computer generates some report. I'm on af 3rd day, she say My body losing blood which is right. Blood thick and less blood, hard to flow and less blood to the brain. And calcium depletion very fast and digestion and absorption not Good.

During the treatment she got explain what is what and say My tummy fats alot cos the womb cold the body auto put the fats to areas to protect from cold, in My case is womb cold. Also have alot toxin build up when she do the guasha can feel certain accu point suan and pain means blockage. Then she burn the stick put on the tummy, so far got unlock most points but the nearer womb one still quite cold ,means is quite serious!! So sad after hearing this...

I'm on My way to eu yan sang see traditional chinese medicine...

Here's brochure information from the shop

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/hammy81/dd564178-9336-4421-b30f-74caf259cb6c_zpsf2a8a6e5.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/hammy81/20130406_101545_zpsf0ed9ba3.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/hammy81/20130406_101649_zps2eb5aec9.jpg

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I'm sorry if I miss anything.

Thelay: hope you get well soon!

missA and all :Good luck to bfp!!

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail, your husband is with the Japanese company 2 yrs now?
    Does he do lot of OT? Are his bosses Japanese?
    I hope he can find a good job soon!

I wish that my husband can change to European company but he is very loyal and had mentality only Japanese is best (although we know it's quite hmmm lol).

Went to doctor already. Looks good for now.
    I didn't ask many questions because he confirmed my questioning, need to try more actively
    lol

Where is my husband? How to try by myself when we like living apart because of the traveling lol

Xiaohuiis & prayinghard: sorry for missing out the qns earlier!

This month I have very bad O pain. So assuming is O pain means got chance to conceive so I keep looking out for more signs.

I started to have af like pain since 6dpo. Other then that I also have twitching and pulling pain. I started to shit more (I always constipated!) especially after meals and I get thirsty easily. I also feel dizzy, have persistent high body temp that cause my eyes to turn reddish.

I grow pimples at the weirdest place like at my nose which hardly happen.. And my boobs r quite full and sore. Oh and also very veiny all the way to my chest.

Hope this helps!

Hee hee dragontail - how was your mid life crisis like? Did you decide to take an entire year off work or change to a completely different line?

for me - i had absolutely horrible bosses who brought almost his entire village to the company and will favor them, leaving all the locals to do their work and having to work late all the time. And of course the entire village only know how to talk big and drink beers. I will tell myself never mind wait for the $$$ at the end of every month. Thank goodness the horrible boss and his entire village all went back home after 2 years as there was a restructure. I can so empathize with news articles when they talk about favoring foreign talent and how foreign talent bring their folks over replacing local folks. It happened in the company I work for.

Thelay - ya maybe you might wanna see a second gynae for second opinion. My colleague with the fibroid I mentioned - first gynae told her need to bear with it... Second gynae gave her painkillers and did some massage which helped.

MissA - can't wait for the good news. Same to you xiaohuiis! Me will continue praying.

littlehamster, yes seek 2nd opinion from EYS. I personally think this kind of treatment may over blow the issues from the therapist. Anyway, I'm sure the EYS can help to warm up your womb that's always good for trying to concieve. Dont feel sad...everything has a way out.

Actually I have not been seeing my sinseh for 3 weeks already (the last was acupuncture days before my last O). When I saw red last week, I almost wanted to give up trying to concieve. I was feeling quite down I also told myself I dont want to drink the powder anymore (ya, call it throwing tandrum). Now that I am back to my own self, hey I shouldnt give up just like that. Afterall, it has been just 2 cycles after my last MC. I will guai guai see my sinseh next Wed :P

Ebichan, yes it has been 2.5years soon I think. Good thing is he doesnt need to OT much. In fact, he loves his work... he doesnt drag himself to work because the job scope is very much his forte. But it's the management that he cant stand it anymore. Many times he challenges and questions the Japs on how things are flowed... how come such decisions are made... etc. But the answers come back are always like a joke. So different from his previous company (local). There is just this much he can see himself advances in this company if the culture is gonna be here to stay forever. So I also encourage him to move on. His direct superior is local though. But unfortunately, his boss is not "capable" in my hubby's eyes.

Having said all these, I told him this is no "fault" of anyone. There's no who's right or who's wrong. Top of it all, you can't change a culture. There are his co-workers, Singaporean, who have been working there for many years and they may be complaining about work (who doesnt?) here and there but they go home happy. So what works for one may not be so for another. You cant change the way the company works; so you just have to change your environment.

Oh looks like the visit ends good! Next month will be your fertile phase right, after your fertility cleanse? Maybe can discuss with your hubby to postpone any travel plan during the golden period?

MissA, reading your symptoms somehow I feel excited getting preggie. Haa!

Thelay, sorry to hear about your discomfort, I agree with the ladies, dont't worry too much, stay positive and I'm sure all will get better soon. like people say 1st trimester is the suckiest one.

oh dear I see we all have similar situations. my hubby gets alot of stress and crap at work. His hours are more or less flexible but when he comes back home he's still working like a mad dog on emails and calls. Last night we had dinner out but halfway through the meal he had to take an urgent business call from London which lasted all the way to when I was queuing at giant to buy some stuff...European companies are not better either, my husbands company is British and they have absolutely no humanity factor. This is his 2nd job with a British firm and the previous was the same. He says he wants to work with the Americans coz the bosses are more motivating and have a better sense of leadership.

Ladies, I'm a bit of a dilemma right now and just need to vent out or share. Im supposed to have AF come today but no show yet. All I have is thin very clear slippery CM alternating with yellow CM. last cycle I spotted 3 days before AF started but this time no spotting whatsoever. my temp this morning went down but I'm so stupid I took a nurofen yesterday evening because of a horrible headache. I'm not sure if it affected anything.
    Anyway I'm not having any cramps that I usually get before spotting or AF shows up (I actually never got AF without Pre-spotting) but I did get cramps way earlier around 6 to 11 dpo. I'm 14 dpo today and even with the nurofen pill last night I still dont't want to rely on that and consider temp drop = AF coming.
    deep inside I really hope for something else but if its not I think it means my LP is healthier and longer this cycle. This 2ww is getting so frustrating. I told hubby yesterday next cycle I'm only temping up to O and will stop after. And dont't want to keep track of the days. ffeeeed up.