Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; welcome qinnnsenne 31 is still ok...

welcome qinnnsenne
    31 is still ok

Hi Quinn, welcome baby dust to you

Quote Originally Posted by TVH:776311
    Yup Oscar was good. I'm in very low risk. The ratios were very low. Gynae said I'm doing good. Fetal size is right for my gestational age too and I put on 1kg finally...haha.

Probably start with yoga then going to start swimming also. After 3mths of non-exercise, my body feels like a mummy...not the maternal kind...the Egyptian kind...
    Happy for you! thats great...could imagine that a weight lifted off your shoulders...enjoy your pregnancy!

Happysoul: Omg! Our edd is so close. Heehee...

@littlej, TVH - I am also keen on pre natal yoga but I have long time to go as I am just half way through my first trimester..but I was just googling about them the other day..
    I found that the ohmsantih is quite famous and there are very good reviews about the instructor..there rate is $600 for 8 sessions I think..
    I saw the Inspire one too, quite reasonable and location wise also better for me but dont't know how the sessions would be as there is not much mention about them on the net..
    Probably we can try out the trial session if available..

@rav3naers - yes, we are close!!
    Last edited by happysoul; 06-04-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Anyone into scrapbooking here?? If yes, any references to get supplies online as it would be more reasonably priced than stores?

I am planning to create my pregnancy journal..

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

@happysoul: wow! your baby edd is my birthday! hahaha.. yes you can look at online they have pregnancy journal. dont need to go popular etc they dont sell. go "opentrolley" to order... =) @missa: congrats!!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Tricky I feel my last cycle was similar to yours. I had pulling feeling in my uterus. Plus other weird symptoms. When I started spotting on 13 or 14dpo, my hubby still kind of refused to believe my af was coming. He drove me to guardian to buy HPT. He is one who likes to keep hopes until the ultimatum shows face. After I bought them, I went home and saw red flowing. Told him so and he said "ok leave those for next month"
    haha sounds like my hubby too. he won't give it up

Hello qinnnsenne. Welcome!

Tvh - congrats and fab news! Argh I put on 5kg *envious of your 1kg*

Wow happy soul - you are so conscientious. I had grand ambitions and wanted to start a pregnancy blog / pregnancy journal / pregnancy diary... But hahaha all I did was to think about it, never got started on anything yet.

Worthy Lady

Welcome Quinn ~~ let's Jiayou together

i just imagined that we graduated at almost the same time. and then we handed this thread to new group of t-tc.
    then we have a new thread of t.t.b.p - trying to be parent lol ?
    TVH likes this.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Welcome qinnsenne! You are the same age as me!

It's better to have at least the basic checks done before trying to concieve to rule out any chromosal failure that might arise later on if you get pregnant. Have your pap smear and blood tests to check your immunity against the basic diseases like rubella etc. The gynae could do an ultrasound to rule our possibility of polyps, cysts or fibroids that might hinder the trying to concieve process.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    i just imagined that we graduated at almost the same time. and then we handed this thread to new group of t-tc.
    then we have a new thread of t.t.b.p - trying to be parent lol ?
    I like this...t.t.b.p..

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Welcome qinnnnn!

Ttbp can start open by littlej cos shes the first lucky one hahas

For you MTBs, did you consider BabyPlus?

It's something I've decided to let my baby try but it was just that I never got into the stage.

Worthy Lady

Hello Ladies!!!

I'm back from Krabi! It was a lovely place but weather was so hot i got sunburned on the 2nd day. Like really really burned.
    My hubby said im a hybrid of a steamed chicken and roasted chicken.

Needless to say, we didn't BD as much cos of the stupid sunburn. My arms were burning, He had to slather me with lots of aloe vera gel and i felt a little yucky to be lying on the bed while the aloe vera is still wet. so he slept earlier.
    other times, i can't even have him hug me cos it is too painful. blearghhhh.
    so lessons learnt, if you want to conceive, dont't go island hopping and get burned! go to cold countries so you can cuddle up. lol

Anyway i just spent 1 hour reading up the threads!

MissA - Congrats on the BFP!!!!

Worthy Lady

oh and just something i need to ask you ladies.. In case you have encountered this.

I'm expecting my Ovulation to happen sometime next week according to my apps.. so i will start testing from tomorrow onwards.
    however on CD15, just for fun, i tested on my wondfo and mid-stream opks... and got double lines.
    but when i test on Clearblue, the blank face came out.
    i have heard of false positives on the cheap opk... but i never thought it would drive me this crazy..
    Im still choosing to believe my clearblue though cos i dont't normally get ovulations on CD 15 due to my long cycles.
    Will test like crazy next week every 4 hours to be sure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	opks.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	101945

On another note... i have been spotting after my menses. Like old blood.. brownish discharges. Till today. I'm CD21.
    Never had this before so i'm kinda worried. Not sure if its because of the uterine massage i had. (the massage aunty did warn me old blood will come out)
    Or is it because of the CW? Anyone eating CW have the same brown discharges??

Hi pinklolitapop, welcome home. From the picture, I see that your line is still light so that is why your clearblue give you blank face. For I'll, opk the positive line must either be same colour as the control line or darker then is consider positive

If you start testing next week I'm sure you will get darker line.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post
    Hi pinklolitapop, welcome home. From the picture, I see that your line is still light so that is why your clearblue give you blank face. For I'll, opk the positive line must either be same colour as the control line or darker then is consider positive
    thanks prayinghard!
    when i get smiley, my cheap opks will also be quite light. I have never got any dark lines with the cheapies. sigh

pinklolita, hope you enjoyed the 1hour read. :P Oh you didnt put sunblock? When I was at Phuket, the sun was burning hot but I still wanna go under the sun to get a tan. I slapped on loads of sunblock. Never got any burn. My BFF was stubborn and didnt apply any. She ended up just like you. Hee. Island hopping is fine for trying to concieve... but please wear sunblock!

I also use cheapies for OPK. Do not confuse yourself.... those lines are light so they are not considered positive at all. So your clearblue is telling you the right result. Negative. I believe you have not ovulated so yeah, keep testing twice a day at least.

I dont think CW gives you spotting. I would say it's the massage that's causing it. Because I remember my last post natal massage gave me more brownish CM.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    pinklolita, hope you enjoyed the 1hour read. :P Oh you didnt put sunblock? When I was at Phuket, the sun was burning hot but I still wanna go under the sun to get a tan. I slapped on loads of sunblock. Never got any burn. My BFF was stubborn and didnt apply any. She ended up just like you. Hee. Island hopping is fine for trying to concieve... but please wear sunblock!

I also use cheapies for OPK. Do not confuse yourself.... those lines are light so they are not considered positive at all. So your clearblue is telling you the right result. Negative. I believe you have not ovulated so yeah, keep testing twice a day at least.

I dont think CW gives you spotting. I would say it's the massage that's causing it. Because I remember my last post natal massage gave me more brownish CM.
    i did enjoy reading about the boobies! hahahhaa
    i hope you get your size D soon!

i initially got my sunblock from the Watsons sale. the one you can just spray on. then stupid me forgot all about the 100ml liquid limitations and it got confiscated! haha
    so in Krabi, i die2 want the spray ones cos i know me and my hubby very lazy to rub sunblock.. But they only have it in spf30 and i know i need at least spf 50++ cos i get burned easily. so yes, sitting on the longtail boat with your back facing the mighty sun with spf30 is not a good idea afterall. after the sunburn, i went to get the spf100 for sports. hahahhaa kiasu much?

yeah i think the brown discharge could be because of the massage. i hope it stops soon!
    i can't wait to start testing every 4 hours next week. hahaha
    Last edited by pinklolitapop; 07-04-2013 at 12:35 AM.

morning!
    2dpo

looks like i really need to get clearblue. T.T

remember previously we talk about nail polish?
    did we mention non toxic nail polish?
    Check out Scotch Naturals Nail Polish

Morning everyone!! Thanks for all the well wishes!! May all of you catches the baby dust soon!

A qns ... Today I told my parents I can't go for qingming bcoz I heard it's not advisable for pregnant ladies... But my husband would like to go to temple to huan shen. Can pregnant ladies enter temple?