Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Welcome back pinklolita! Hahaha think of it as a skin renewal. Now you have bright new skin MissA - ooo ...

Welcome back pinklolita! Hahaha think of it as a skin renewal. Now you have bright new skin

MissA - ooo ooo; have you tested? Well, I didn't go Qing Ming. As for temple, I have not't stepped in cuz I go to church (which I still go regularly). - my mum goes to the temple. I suppose the only thingy about temple, is the incense smoke and burning so please take care for that. Maybe go when there are not so many ppl?!?

MissA, let your hubby do on behalf. You can always huan another time. My mother in law wouldnt allow me to huan at this point. It will come a right time for you to do that so dont worry about not doing it now.

That's what I will do if I were put in your situation . My mother in law is very superstitious btw.

Ya I think nail polish is ok as long as the salon is well ventilated. But no acrylics I heard.

Pinklolita - wa how many sticks did you pee on? Hee hee... Personally for me, I feel you should stick to one brand so as not to confuse yourself.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:776371
    For you MTBs, did you consider BabyPlus?

It's something I've decided to let my baby try but it was just that I never got into the stage.
    The other time bfp, you bought a prelove set

Worthy Lady

@missA, why dont you test on a cb now ? If IC can give you faint positive lines I think yours will show on a CB .. I think you have not told your hub about the high chance of you being BFP right ??

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

missA, I presumed you've already told you hubby! I actually think it's a BFP, CB or not But best to go doc to get a blood test done.

littlehamster, I didnt get around buying the BabyPlus. I will buy a new one from US though, if there's a chance!

Littlej & xiaohuiis: I did and I think digital doesn't lie. Heh! But but I never directly admit . >< *pantang mode* my husband know already because he also very anxious like me heh

Dragontail: hmm then I think I will just let my husband go on my behalf. I have not't let my parents know anything or make them suspect so a lot of things cannot ask them yet.

Plan to visit the gynae next Friday. Hope still got slot available. Got a million qns to find out from her!

good morning ladies !
    so many good infos to keep once bfp is here. I think I better write them all down. I was also wondering if any hair salons or DIY natural henna hair dye you can find for pregnant women.

welcome back pinklolitapop ! sorry to hear about your sunburn, but hope you still enjoyed yourself. I also want to go to Krabi soon I lovvveee beaches and suntanning.

About your spotting, looks like your massage was very effective. I dont't think it's cause for any concern, just take it as cleansing process

I had to go see the GP this morning, I woke up with a bad discomfort in my left eye, turns out it might be an infection. am now on antibiotic eye drops. doc said its harmless while trying to concieve.

CD2 today, and so happy coz I had minimal Pre AF spotting, didnt even last a whole afternoon. And long lutheal phase.

Ladies what is your experience in acupuncture for fertility ?

Worthy Lady

@missA : *hugs* ahhh so happy for you babe... Hope I can get it so soon like you .. Why you have not tell parents ? It's okie to let parents know .. But dont let relatives colleagues n friends know

Pls give me lots of your baby dust k ??
    Last edited by xiaohuiis; 07-04-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by missA View Post
    Morning everyone!! Thanks for all the well wishes!! May all of you catches the baby dust soon!

A qns ... Today I told my parents I can't go for qingming bcoz I heard it's not advisable for pregnant ladies... But my husband would like to go to temple to huan shen. Can pregnant ladies enter temple?
    Morning all,

8Dpo

missA, can go temple, but as long as you dont kneel down, preggy woman now considered the "biggest" of all... dont go baby shower/ funeral wake too

Quote Originally Posted by missA:776413
    Morning everyone!! Thanks for all the well wishes!! May all of you catches the baby dust soon!

A qns ... Today I told my parents I can't go for qingming bcoz I heard it's not advisable for pregnant ladies... But my husband would like to go to temple to huan shen. Can pregnant ladies enter temple?
    Think no problem...i went to give thanks & pray for blessings at guan yin/buddhist temple recently. But do stay away from where the incense are. Confirm cannot go 扫墓 though

lol. i just thought cb is what sia.

congrats to MissA on graduation

MissA - congrats oh congrats!

I like ttbp too! Hee hee but should we change to ttbbsp - trying to be beautiful and successful + sexy (boobsy) parent?

If not for all of you, i will never be able to get to this stage. Eternally grateful and appreciative to everyone. Thank you.

We now have a track record of at least one bfp per month. Will continue praying for everyone's wishes to come true and may all live happily ever after (so fairy tale )

Quincy - early in the morning what are you thinking about! Muahahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:776431
    missA, I presumed you've already told you hubby! I actually think it's a BFP, CB or not But best to go doc to get a blood test done.

littlehamster, I didnt get around buying the BabyPlus. I will buy a new one from US though, if there's a chance!
    That time baby fair in Taka I saw they got sell

Quincy very high as usual. Lol

I also heard of visiting temple but cannot kneel. Hmm let's see how if I go prolly will go after visiting the gynae heh.

My husband say only announce to parents after 3 months. But I told my sister because we are working together so sometimes might need her help at work if not convenient. And also bcoz my hubby must travel for work quite often so she can accompany me see gynae.

Xiaohuiis and all, many many baby dust to you all! Grab them tight right okie?!

Keep calm and keep BD on!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

I still visit the temple once in a while to pray but didn't kneel. I think usually praying takes less than 20mins, I guess should be ok..just try to avoid inhaling too much of the smoke from the incense

I didn't tell my parents until 3 months later too! lucky cuz now that I told my mum she announced to everyone even the coffee shop aunty! And she also told her boss that she can't work soon cuz she needs to look after her grandchild, and the irony is, my own colleagues dont't even know yet....

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

haha littlej, your mum is so cute...I think she might have been over the moon when she heard the news...
    I told my parents and in-laws the moment I got a bfp so that when they cook, they know what to cook and what not to cook....haha

I didn't tell my colleagues yet too...I think I will let the bump tell them...

Hey, just a question.

I have a biz trip scheduled to USA end April / early May. If you all were me, would you go?

My gynae, hubby and parents discouraged. But I a bit gian to go cuz wanna buy all the baby stuff and most importantly, i wonder if it is unprofessional to say I dont't wanna go.

Problem is. I have another Ang mo colleague who's due around the same time and she is definitely going for this same trip.

MissA, Thanks for the baby dusts I'm grabbing them tight tight now. You tested the digital one on your dpo what?

Worthy Lady

Littlej : angmoh not patang mah haha so they of coz okie with you.. If me I wun go thou the cheap baby clothes are tempting coz of the long flight hours

2Nd tri can fly right? If can fly go ahead. If not need wait very long before can fly again