Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Congrats MissA on bfp!...

Worthy Lady

Congrats MissA on bfp!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Littlej, I've read that it is not advisable for preggy ladies to go for trips that require long flight hours as they develop thrombosis very easily. If you have no choice, the advice given is to wear compression stockings and get up and walk along the aisle evry half an hour. Second trimester very prone to feet swelling.

hehehe

yes i have read somewhere that its not advisable to go for long trips. and it makes sense also. sit inside plane long hours poor blood circulation

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

congrats missa! grabbing baby dust frm you.. so envy.. hehe.. littlej.. hmmm not so advisable to go trip somemore so far away... and its like flying super many hours.. :/

Lazy lazy Sunday! Just done my nails ready for a new week.

Littlej, I guess best to ask your gynae's advice? I would think he may give reliable advice to you. I think not about pangtang or not to be flying before or after 1st trime. Long flight....like what TKH shared, blood circulation is a concern. If he gives green light, then you can fly high high and shop till you drop!

On the contrary, I was just talking about flying for holiday if I ever got bfp, with hubby. His stand is strictly no no. Regardless how far along I will be. He feels safer for me to be staying put here. Maybe I'm older so better dont expose myself or 动胎气。

A question

did anyone here got UTI like symptoms during trying to concieve-ing?????

Thanks everybardy thanks!!

Prayinghard: I'm 13dpo today when I use the digital.

Imperial Concubine

missy10: I do have uti at times cox after BD I didn't wash up.. :/ so my traditional chinese medicine has give me medicine for prevention so I always eat before BD. alternatively, guardian did sell this orange citrus thingy for UTI.. my previous gynae did prescribe for me too so its safe to consume even for pregnant woman. =)

Missy10: I also got infection but not exactly uti. Like many others, usually it happened when we didn't clean up right after BD...

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post
    missy10: I do have uti at times cox after BD I didn't wash up.. :/ so my traditional chinese medicine has give me medicine for prevention so I always eat before BD. alternatively, guardian did sell this orange citrus thingy for UTI.. my previous gynae did prescribe for me too so its safe to consume even for pregnant woman. =)
    Hi gnissim23

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	101952
    This is what you referring to, so it's safe to consume.... I was still worried whether can I consume or should I go doc.... Thanks....
    Anyway, whenever I have slight burning feeling when peeing, I will take 1 sachet,

hey everyone~ for UTI best to see doctor. otherwise if it gets worse you will feel so terrible.

we just did the job again~. so rare for hubby to be so active

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Ooh Quincy...happening evening *wink*

Imperial Concubine

missy10: hmm mine is yellow satchet.. but the name is the same... my gynae give me one whole big box.. lol. after you drink you feel ok? normally if mine isn't that bad after few satchet I will be ok. drink more water to pass away the bacteria.. if still not well after think you can see doctor tml.. (doctor also prescribe the yellow satchet one.. I seen before haha, but comes with antibiotic, so tell doc you are TTCing~!) Quincy: ya happening.. my hubby busy packing the house while im so tired just finish my afternoon nap.. pronbably morning bad diarrhoea.. so tired.
    Last edited by gnissim23; 07-04-2013 at 07:22 PM.

missy10: hmm mine is yellow satchet.. but the name is the same... my gynae give me one whole big box.. lol. after you drink you feel ok? normally if mine isn't that bad after few satchet I will be ok. drink more water to pass away the bacteria.. if still not well after think you can see doctor tml.. (doctor also prescribe the yellow satchet one.. I seen before haha, but comes with antibiotic, so tell doc you are TTCing~!) Quincy: ya happening.. my hubby busy packing the house while im so tired just finish my afternoon nap.. pronbably morning bad diarrhoea.. so tired.
    This is the new packaging..... drank lots of water......

Imperial Concubine

missy10: ooo! mine is the old ones. hehe.. get well soon dearest!

hahaha not bad you guys r cheeky like me i like <3

gnissim23 wow your hubby does housework?

missy10: ooo! mine is the old ones. hehe.. get well soon dearest!
    Thanks my dear....

Feeling down, cos no CM feeling dry, sensitive nipples that i have to wear bra at home....

Hello. Thanks for the advice. Ok I will tell my boss that I am not comfortable to travel to USA. My gynae discouraged too. He was like so far if anything happen then how.

Dragontail - my hubby also doesn't want me to travel. Not even to Bintan or jb. He just wants to stay put in Singapore. I'm like huh - how can!!! That said, I guess our hubbies have our best interests at heart.

Oh well, back to online shopping then...

For those who has prone to uti - I'd suggest regular consumption of cranberry juice and hordes of plain water. I had uti before and my doc suggested that.

littlej glad you agree with us

having a lonely night this evening cuz hubby peng san already. he said i took too much of his energy. @.@

littlej, I'm glad your gynae says no. I would think that it's a very sound decision of yours. Everything else can wait.

I realised I've been sleeping deeper now that I dont do BBT (at least for now at earlier part of my cycle). When BBTing, my body will auto wake up about 4am-530am everyday. It's like my mind will subconciously be on alert mode at that time. Gosh. What happened to me then? I'm happy with my new me

Hello the all new dragontail so I assume you now look much prettier (last time pretty now prettier) cuz no more eye bags given you are waking up later?!?

Oh my. I tried contacting confinement aunties earlier today and I just got rejected by not one but like six! Cuz all are booked!

And there is this dubious one who called me back and said she will reject another mother to take my case cuz I was looking for 6weeks instead of the usual 4. But now I am thinking this lady is so dubious right - how can reject another mother when she already agreed verbally (granted no deposit was paid yet...) so I dont't think she's trustworthy now...

Anyone who has recommendation for CL - lemme know. I mean, I know I can trawl though the forum to find but I would much prefer recommendations from folks I am more familiar with...

I wish! My breakouts are not going away. Firstly, I feel the traditional chinese medicine powder is making my hormones quite raging. Secondly, I think I have not been sleeping really really well past 8 months (MCs, mourning, BBT). All these thanks to trying to concieve. I have solutions to these breakouts... but I can't do them during trying to concieve. Just 2 nights ago, I went to a hawker centre and patronized this stall where I didnt visit for whole this year. She saw me and said "you very stress now is it?". Argh so sad one! I've tried some topical medications but they didnt help. And you know, can't take too liang stuff. For my case, I have to take oral medicine but of course I cant do it at this stage

Oh my, 6?? I thought dragon year was tough. Snakey also? You know some CL will really choose and pick their customers (so I heard from my BFF who engaged one in Dec. But sorry cant recommend her CL to you because she thinks she is so-so only. Very naggy!). Heard some funny "requirements" that they prefer.

Hope some lucky star here can recommend a good one for you!
    Last edited by Dragontail; 07-04-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Quincy: haha. Nope. He dont do hsework at all one.. he will be packing the house tdy cox he shifted loads of documents so hes unpacking.. I wonder y he can have piles of documents papers electronic tools. -.- so I insist he must pack lol!

Imperial Concubine

Missy10.. what happen? Which cycle day you r in?