Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by gnissim23 Missy10.. what happen? Which cycle day you r in? CD28 .... Not sure which day is ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post
    Missy10.. what happen? Which cycle day you r in?
    CD28 .... Not sure which day is my O, as I just started to use BBT charting.... So bd every 2 days..... And these 2 weeks after menses, was suffering from backache and now pulling feeling at lower abdomen, dont know its infection or something else....

Missy10, usually how long is your cycle?

morning~
    hello to my 3dpo

Worthy Lady

Morning ~~ hope this will be a lucky week for me ...and AF wun appesr

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

good morning!

For those seeing traditional chinese medicine, I have a question. If just started traditional chinese medicine, can still continue to trying to concieve? Cos I think body like not optimum but yet I dont't wanna miss this last month for snakey. And so happened we gonna make in Taiwan also. I'm flying this Thursday night!

Good morning to all.

Littlehamster, I guess it depends on what your sinseh shared with you? If I remember correctly, you mentioned your sinseh said to tiao for 2 months?

I know how you feel about wanting to rush for next month… I mean everything seems in perfect fit! Last snakey month + TW trip. When I had my last MC, I really wanted to jump into the gun again, despite what my sinseh adviced. She told me best is no-no. My body wasn’t ready yet, she said. I also sought advice from my hubby and BFF and they felt I should give my body a rest, and perhaps my mind too. But somehow, I felt I needed to try (as I feel my time is slipping away for not trying). I dont’t know if that was a blessing in disguise… that month wasn’t a successful month for me, as you know. And perhaps, just maybe, just being really negative, maybe I wouldn’t be able to carry a baby through if I did strike a BFP again, since sinseh said my cycle looked “weak” after the MC, and perhaps from my pulse reading too.

I can totally feel how you’re feeling now. If sinseh shared that you’ve cold womb and needs time to tiao, I personally feel it’s best to tiao first to its tip top shape. I know traditional chinese medicine takes time, but I truly think the end result is worth it. Rather than risking it (chasing a snakey), I personally feel it’s better to boost up your womb first so that the risk factor is really really low… and that you’re giving the fetus the best suitable environment if there’s a BFP indeed.

That’s just my little thoughts with you

Worthy Lady

Morning everyone! It's cd12 for me, and just started having infertile cm (been dry all this while). So I guess I should start OPK tomorrow?

yea thats what im thinking too. i didnt ask sinseh but i know is sure no no one. i think i shall not be possess about trying to concieve this month then.. let nature takes its course. if have then have, if not then see how it goes.. hopefully if have it wont slip away again

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    Missy10, usually how long is your cycle?

morning~
    hello to my 3dpo
    from Jan is 33 34 33

Worthy Lady

in my humble opinion, it would be better to tiao the body to optimal condition before trying..because if your body is not ready, the risk is there...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Littlehamster, I would advise that you give yourself at least 3mths of traditional chinese medicine before trying again. Meantime, take good care of your body...exercise, drink only warm water. Avoid liang teh. Sleep with socks on. Drink LRD tea and boil Zhen soup. Eat healthy.

Hugs littlehamster. Take this trip to really enjoy the shopping and eating and lovey dovey with hubby. Let trying to concieve be set aside first. Ultimately, we all want a happy and healthy pregnancy, snake or horse or a bahhh-bahhh.

Worthy Lady
    littlehamster, go enjoy some quality time with hubby, dont't think about trying to concieve. That way, you'll relax a lot during your trip. Who knows, big big BFP will stick with you both

Morning!

Littlehamster - I echo Dragontail's feedback. I guess it's not like you cannot BD at all during Taiwan - Can BD (if not too tired from all the walking or too full from all the eating!) but it will be fun fun BD without expectations. So no negative thoughts like "uh oh if kena then womb not tiao properly yet then how" nor overtly pressured thoughts like "ok ok c'mon we have to get a snakey baby".

For me - I BD-ed the same time as seeing Dr Wu. She didn't tell me not to stop. But the first month I saw her, she didn't give me dates to BD. Only second month onwards.

I'm so irritated with a colleague. Kena dua big time. WTH. @#$(*&#@($*&@(*&%#&(*7

This week is my af week and also just Me week. My dear husband went overseas for company trip

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail... I'm now 1 week post mc, 1 more week to go with confinement. How long after from mc did you go back to traditional chinese medicine? I'm going for my follow up with gynae tomorrow, to check if my uterus is cleared. Really really looking forward to return to the healthy body and mind soon.

sinseh say no liang, no oily and no spicy stuffs.. oh dont know how to survive next few mths..

my sis still say lame jokes . she say hubby is surname liang, so i cannot eat him!! @@" hahaha

Imperial Concubine

Missy10: seems like your af is quite regular. Since you are at cd28, assume your ovulation is about day 20 means now you are at 8dpo.. is your uti cleared?

Xiaohuiis: good luck to you! Hope you can catch this snakey!

Littleham: so envy.. can go taiwan. Hehe. Suppose thinking to go bintan during my "fertile days" but hubby like so busy. Plus my cycle not super regular.. so.. probable just stay at home again.. zz

Littlej: wow what happen. Relax relax.

Imperial Concubine

Audiencemama: I went immediately back to traditional chinese medicine after the mc. I took traditional chinese medicine med to induce MC but no use. So go to gynae put med and than go traditional chinese medicine back again.. my traditional chinese medicine told me to rest one month and not to trying to concieve that month. But somehow I told him I just rest a cycle n let nature took it course. Ya but end up also no have bfp. Heh. Now this is my 3rd cycle after my mc already.. and my cycle still quite haywire. After mc my following cycle lengten to 45 days. Only last month go back to 36 days. Probably you wanna tiao your body n see what your traditional chinese medicine suggest? (But normally for gynae wise their concept is no need rest). traditional chinese medicine mostly will ask you rest.

Imperial Concubine

I guess kost of you ladies here do opk right? Do you all experience before having a slightly positive (which is like just a faint positive line) on the opk for more than 1 week but still not ovulating? Last 2 mths I could not get a nice positive but very faint line on opk that last 1 week or more. :/

Worthy Lady

@gnissim : thanks ^^ hopefully i can get a snakey baby too haha.. i never kana ya situation before.. i only OPK for 1mth LOL.. this month i never at all.. only use 1 CB smiley to confirm whether is it positive when i saw EWCM... which cd r you now?

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:776669
    I guess kost of you ladies here do opk right? Do you all experience before having a slightly positive (which is like just a faint positive line) on the opk for more than 1 week but still not ovulating? Last 2 mths I could not get a nice positive but very faint line on opk that last 1 week or more. :/
    Maybe your LH hormones level not high enough to detect. Mine you had some faint ones also about 1week but during O got darker.

i am very curious how some ladies get 2 weeks pregnant.
    seems like their body mechanism works so fast haha.

Audiencemama, I think I went back to my sinseh 1-2weeks after mc. I stopped because I didnt want to go out and "blow wind", since it's advisable not to get chill after an mc.

Gnissim, me likewise, always got faint line on opk like a week before I o. But I did get very dark lines eventually.

Imperial Concubine

Littleham: hmmm. Not so sure . Waste my opk always. Cox normally when got faint line my traditional chinese medicine.will say its gg to o in another 1 to 2 days. But always 1 week later still same. He cun explain also. -.- like last month I did a scan. My follicle was 15mm on like day 14. And traditional chinese medicine says I should o on day 18 kind. But I didnt o until.day 23 according to my bbt. Not sure if is my egg growing too slow? :/ worried. My uterus lining is thin also..