Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail: ooo you too? Not sure issit cox opk brand. Last month make me gp buy clearblue. Heh....

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail: ooo you too? Not sure issit cox opk brand. Last month make me gp buy clearblue. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post
    Missy10: seems like your af is quite regular. Since you are at cd28, assume your ovulation is about day 20 means now you are at 8dpo.. is your uti cleared?

Xiaohuiis: good luck to you! Hope you can catch this snakey!

Littleham: so envy.. can go taiwan. Hehe. Suppose thinking to go bintan during my "fertile days" but hubby like so busy. Plus my cycle not super regular.. so.. probable just stay at home again.. zz

Littlej: wow what happen. Relax relax.

thanks
    I really do hope that Im on 8DPO.....
    Hubby keep mumbling to my tummy, asking is anyone in there..... saying that he put in lots of effort for the month..... he really hope aunty dont come to visit us..... but after 9 months....

I just stock up my citra, so today by drinking tons of water and keep going toilets will keep me busy for the day....

Gnissim, I'm quite new to opking. For last 2cycles, yes I got very faint lines which eventually turned dark. Not sure is it due to my cheapie brand indeed. Actually my cycle is quite regular. My o day almost always happen on cd18 or 19. So I'm opking just for fun I just try to bd more during those fertile phase.

Today is cd6; still spotting a little brown. Will start my yucky DOM tonight. Yiew.

Gnissim, you mentioned that your uterus lining is thin..did gynae share how to thicken it? I mean it's crucial to have thick lining ready for bfp ya.

Missy10, my dearie is like your hubby. Hee. Talking to an empty shell sometimes. Find it cute at times. But when AF comes, I feel kinda bad for disappointing him.

Once I start my 2ww, he will be sweet to help out whatever he can at home. Like carrying my dog around or lifting heavier stuff.

Here's a toast to good luck to all to the last snakey

Imperial Concubine

Missy10: haha your hubby sp cute. Mine dont dare say anything cox dont want dissapointment.

Dragontail: I have not seen any gynae yet. Regular traditional chinese medicine for 1 yr . Told hubby if till june no news I will go gynae. I only know of my thin lining last month. N ya think very think cox my period this month last for 2 days only! Third day already almost clean. Today CD 4. My traditional chinese medicine oversea back on 11th . Zzz. your hubby so nice. Mine dont even care about 2ww. Still ask me massage for him! N massage for him I need alot energy n strength. I still need clean my dog. -.- he dont bath him one. Haha. Cd6 still spotting? Probably your lining is thicker that why af more? Mone only 2 days this month.. dont know issit of CW cox I start last month as well. But dont think CW will lead to thin lining?

Yeah good luck for all to catch the last snakey! I also wish I will have. Hehe

Imperial Concubine

you can take dom? I cant stand the taste. Lol. Got a period of time I take yomeishu. But after I start traditional chinese medicine then I stop .

Worthy Lady

my hub ytd night also talk to my tummy.. say harlow.. baby r you in there? r you coming this month? i feel sad if i disappoint him

Missy10: haha your hubby sp cute. Mine dont dare say anything cox dont want dissapointment.

Dragontail: I have not seen any gynae yet. Regular traditional chinese medicine for 1 yr . Told hubby if till june no news I will go gynae. I only know of my thin lining last month. N ya think very think cox my period this month last for 2 days only! Third day already almost clean. Today CD 4. My traditional chinese medicine oversea back on 11th . Zzz. your hubby so nice. Mine dont even care about 2ww. Still ask me massage for him! N massage for him I need alot energy n strength. I still need clean my dog. -.- he dont bath him one. Haha. Cd6 still spotting? Probably your lining is thicker that why af more? Mone only 2 days this month.. dont know issit of CW cox I start last month as well. But dont think CW will lead to thin lining?

Yeah good luck for all to catch the last snakey! I also wish I will have. Hehe
    Only till recent, he is like that, before that he was worried having baby.... but now he was the one who asked, "can we make baby tonight?? "

Btw during 2WW, can we go full body massage, cos i complained of lower backache, he suggested full body massage, but im abit worried....

And y drink DOM?

Imperial Concubine

Xiaohuiis: dont think too much.. my hubby is those not gan jiong type one. Even I told him oh tdy mp af can test hpt. He will always ask me wait few more days. So big difference of them.. sigh.. sometime I feel my hunby dont care .. . Which day r you in ?

Imperial Concubine

Missy10: hmmm.. I didnt dare to any hw massage . Probbaly if you really do tell them you might be preg?

Missy10: hmmm.. I didnt dare to any hw massage . Probbaly if you really do tell them you might be preg?
    Noted... thanks my dear.... then y drink DOM??

I have not tried traditional chinese medicine, hubby say try natural way first, so if till June no news then o traditional chinese medicine
    Btw my body is afraid of heat, Im afraid of heat n not coldness.... sigh....

Worthy Lady

Xiaohuiis: dont think too much.. my hubby is those not gan jiong type one. Even I told him oh tdy mp af can test hpt. He will always ask me wait few more days. So big difference of them.. sigh.. sometime I feel my hunby dont care .. . Which day r you in ?
    I am CD33 .. my cycle normally 35? but ytd hand itchy tested BFN so i console myself saying its bcoz i never use FMU haha..

Worthy Lady
    Thanks gnissim23 & Dragontail

I started taking DOM 2 nights ago. 50ml is more than enough. It makes you feel warm inside and help with blood circulation. However, you can't treat this liquor as health beneficial drink though.

Missy10... xiaohuiis... I wish you the best of luck and hoping you two can say Harlow to baby inside very soon!

Imperial Concubine

Xiaohuiis: jiayou jiayou! Relax yourself.. last month I akso keep tell myself is ok.. think more positive!

Worthy Lady
    Missy10, best not to have body massage during tww. You'll never know if your body is creating a new life inside. The massager might accidentally hit the trigger or stimulate miscarriage. That's my personal point of view. I did have body massage before ovulation, so that I can relax myself to enjoy optimum result during baby making, LoL~

hey ladies, heres our last chance for a snakey. Actually either way I dont't mind but would be so nice if I could catch an aquarius for february (my compatible sign)
    I'm on 3rd day of period and oh wow this period is heavier than usual, and actually have clotting too, I dropped a big one last night and started freaking out. But still no cramps and no fatigue etc As I am taking a couple of superfoods along with CW I googled a bit and I hope this means my uterus is cleansing...My mother told me it could be the remaining blood of my laparoscopy surgery from last oct. But so far, my LP is longer, barely any spotting before AF and no cramps. But lots of clots ! yucks

Missy10, thats right, take it easy on your 2ww, even exercising has to be on the slow side. Just brisk walking if you must.

Imperial Concubine

Ticky: you take too much cold drinks? Whats laparoscopy?

We are trying to concieve-ing!

No I hardly touch cold drinks, even my water is warm.
    I had endometriosis on my left ovary and I had to go for laparoscopy last oct to remove it, it's a keyhole non invasive surgery. 3 holes on my lower abdomen and use of video camera to remove the cyst.

Imperial Concubine

Hmmm.. cox I always thought it was cold drinks that lead to clots.. maybe you can see a doctor? Btw any good gynae to recommand? My prev mc I went to dr irene chua
    Not so sure if I wanna go back to her on fertility issues.. any good gynae for fertility?

jiayou everybardy jiayou!!

Worthy Lady
    Hope to catxh a snakey baby. AF this week. Cant wait for it to clear up. To strt the BD routine...
    Hope. Hope.

Worthy Lady

thanks audiencemama ^^ hopefully i can have good news for you to know

Imperial Concubine

Good luck xiaohuiis and gabrielle! Hopefully you could catch a snakey!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis View Post
    thanks audiencemama ^^ hopefully i can have good news for you to know
    Thanks audiencemama

xiaohuiis we are quite near..... I'm on CD29 today... I hope to get BFP too.... For my case still too early, maybe....