Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; DOM is appropriate for days before O because it helps in blood circulation and also makes your womb warm. I ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

DOM is appropriate for days before O because it helps in blood circulation and also makes your womb warm. I know, it tastes horrid. But for the sake of trying to concieve, I drink it every night when my AF is cleared, and stop a day before O. DOM always makes my face rosy and glowy in the following day. So, at least I see immediate positive result.

No massage of any kind (non-prenatal) during 2ww. Inexperienced therapist may touch on "contraction" points, so no good just in case there's already an implantation.

tricky, was it a painful surgery? Did you feel any big discomfort during post surgery?

Worthy Lady

Missy10 : let's Jiayou !! Fighting !!~~~

Dragontail, it was not as bad as I imagined. the 1st couple of hours you feel really knocked out furthermore I couldnt put any pressure on my tummy, so going to the loo was not easy but after 3 days I was back on my feet. My Dr also filmed the whole surgery and gave the DVD to me, so I know my insides inside out now haha

Imperial Concubine

Tricky: wow.. doc film the whole surgery? Heh I also did my vaginal scan last month. But all I see was black n white n I dont really know what im lookong. Only the person keep say oh this your left ovary etc. Lol

tricky, wow I guess indeed you know yourself inside out :P I thought that's very special that the doctor prepared the DVD for you.

gnissim, you were saying about longer AF means thicker lining? I didnt know about that. Hee I never studied bio in school. Now, usually my flow is 2.5 to 3 days. Then I will get 3 days spotting. However, CW gave me spotting for few days this cycle before my AF actually started.

Yah, I think it was really nice for the doc to give it to me, I also noticed the HSG they inserted in my uterus to check for blocked tubes, wow the uterus started bloating and bloating, I actually think its quite traumatic to the organs and thought I was lucky to be knocked out.

Dragontail, if you had spotting this month, did your AF 1st day start later than previous months ? Last month I had more pre-spotting days than usual just to find out my AF 1st day was delayed, lengthening my LP again. Sometimes I think we go through negative phases for a positive outcome, or its just me being overly optimistic

Worthy Lady
    Wow this thread moves so fast! Okay ladies, let's hold out for the BFP! Anyone on CD28 of a 30-day cycle too? AF should be due on Thursday, starting to dread the red , got no symptoms at all , no sore boobs or veins or nausea, everything normal...hope to catch the snakey! ;x jiayou & baby dust to all!

Worthy Lady
    Tricky: you had a surgery? Didn't read through previous posts yet but take care & rest well!

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: this is what I think. Hehe. Cox af means shedding of uterus lining
    then after shed finish lining will be built up again with approx 1mm per day. So I guess the amt of af is the uterus lining. And which last month I scan was very thin 4mm on cd14. Suppose to be at 8mm. And true enough ny af last 2 days only. (traditional chinese medicine did give me more med to build the lining after my scan guess no use.) :x so im also quite afraid to go to gynae for clomid as clomid will make the lining thin more. Sigh. Pray hard I dont need go to that. Already two yrs guess hubby also sian. He akso say change an alternative after june (which marks my trying to concieve of 2 yrs and 2 mths) -.- I hate my long cycle now.

qinnnsenne, that was last october hehe im fully recovered thanks

tricky, my BFF is going through a day surgery later this month. To clear a blocked tube and also remove a cyst in her ovary I think. So I'm curious how was it that you've gone through. I presumed it's quite similar . Indeed, I think anesthesia is one of the greatest human inventions ever.

Actually this is the first time/cycle I had spotting from CW. The spotting came days earlier than my actual AF (that's why I was thinking it could be implantation bleeding but fat hope). So technically my cycle days are not affected. I have a feeling my next AF will be on time; not affected too. I think this is what CW does to me :

1. Brings forward my O-day by one to two days.
    2. Lengthens my LP by two to three days.
    3. Spotting ~3 days before AF.

This is what I've analysed : My body has been so used to LP of 10-11days, before I started CW. But now CW gives me 13 days LP. So on 10/11DPO, my body wants to start the AF but cannot because CW came to the rescue already. So have to give face to CW and come days later. Meantime can only spot here and there.

I think it's like that. LOL.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 08-04-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Dragontail, last cycle also my O date came earlier too. CW must be doing something good there !

Oh and tell your BFF, she will be fine and must not stress. She won't even have time to know what happened when she'll be back at the ward waking up from what she thought was a nap, for real !

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

i also had O earlier and 14days LP, last month i consume CW. And also not much CM (usually alot of dry sticky yucky stuffs)

Thanks Tricky! She actually told me she enjoyed the twilight moment...when the anesthetist administers the medicine. Feels strange that a part of the life is being erased because you couldnt even dream! She was put on that when she was on IVF program. Needed to retrieve eggs from her ovaries.

gnissim, i went to google a bit on thickening uterus lining. I think it's something we trying to concieve ladies can practice. Am sure some of you have mentioned that long this thread. I found this link :
    Feeding Your Uterine Lining | The Fertility Blogs

Apparently sugar, peas, and soy are not quite popular in thickening uterus lining.

thanks for the link Dragontail ! good read

Worthy Lady

Yes. I agree Anesthesia is the best. When I have d&c , I totally black out and wake up after the procedure. I wish we can do the same for giving birth. But my mom dont't like using GA often. I want to use that for my wisdom tooth extraction. She is against that.

I think this kind of konk you out medicine has its side effects. "Laughing gas" is a kind of anesthetic drug too (used during labour as well) and my elder sis is already complaining she has bad memory now. She suspects it's the cause of the gas as she sniffed it while she was in labour. But then, as we grow older, who doesnt have deteriorating memory cells -_-.

Worthy Lady

Oh no .. Clomid thins the walls jialiat dont know is my wall thickness okie mah sigh

Imperial Concubine

Thanks dragontail!

Xiaohuiis: since you r at 2ww dont think so much. Probably it does not affect you? Btw how long you took your clomid ?prescribe by gynae?

Ya, xiaohuiis

dont worry..... Af won't come this month....

Worthy Lady

Ya given by gynae this is 2nd cycle on clomid .. Hope evil Aunty wun appear for the next 9 mths then I can do my evil luff to that evil Aunty ... Muahahahahhahahaah

Worthy Lady
    Im just done with my womb massage again cos im expecting ovulation to happen anytime this week. Yay!!

No time to keep pering on opk but i peed on one at 10.30pm.. I hope the line turn darker soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	102005  

Worthy Lady

*peeing i mean.

I also stocked up on Chicken Essence based on someone's recommendation in this thread. Can't rmbr who. I didn't know chicken essence will make our body heaty!

Anybody else expecting ovulation this
    week?