Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; gnissim, is this the first time you're seeing traditional chinese medicine or you've with traditional chinese medicine for a while already? First time I ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

gnissim, is this the first time you're seeing traditional chinese medicine or you've with traditional chinese medicine for a while already? First time I hear sinseh encourages IUI . Did she/he say why you might need IUI?

Worthy Lady

So after the CM that showed itself on cd11, I was dry throughout. But my temp dropped again this morning to 36.21, and as I was showering and washing myself, there was a blob. Literally a blob. Like sore throat cough out kinda blob but creamy in colour.

What sort of CM's that? Never seen it before!

Are you on CW Shez? Ever since I'm on it, I cant really explain my cm too. Like yesterday and today (cd8 and 9), I'm already having ewcm. Can stretch more than 2inches kind. Last cycle, I wasnt having much ewcm. Generally quite dry throughout. And the last last cycle, right after my O, every day I had super loads of creamy cm. I think I really have to be serious with opk and bbt this cycle. I dont know what to say about your cm too!
    Last edited by Dragontail; 11-04-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail: nope.. not my first time.. I have been trying for 6 mths before going to traditional chinese medicine.. and already went for this traditional chinese medicine for 1 yr plus .. (with 1 MC in between)... so now is my 3rd cycle after MC.. so he encourage me to go for IUI if I still dont strike this month... (as he says IUI needs to queue for 1-2 mths not immediate so he ask me to go register if my AF comes this month).. so now looking for good gynae.. and do comparison first ...

Imperial Concubine

Shez: you are on CD 11? how long is your cycle? good sign that temp drop (temp dipping means ovulation) normally. why not you try using OPK to test?

Dragontail: me too.. but im on CD 7 tdy...I also have slight creamy discharge this noon. -.-" but having EWCM is a good sign isn't it? hee

Oh shez which cd are you on now?

Gnissim, I guess it's always good to have plan B. Hopefully you dont need that though . Im not going to o till about cd18. So having ewcm now seems unusual for me. Maybe this cycle I kiasu abit and start to opk tomorrow which is cd10. I had only planned to opk only from cd15 initially.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail: ya so I think to start find and dig the gynae list first.. heh.. I also hope Im not gg. but probably dig and know the cost first... my traditional chinese medicine says that IUI will not cause much haywire to AF cycle (lets say if failed), but IVF can cause AF cycle to go haywire.. :/ scary... hopefully I dont need to go to all this.. im giving myself until end june.. =) ya can just test with cheapies... I keep question him on why I keep having faint positive on my OPK for week. he told me after 2nd pee in morning, drink half cup of water (approx. 50ml,) and hold pee for 1.5 hours and go test... (hope it helps!) probably CW make the cycle shorted for few days?

last time Im contented with my long cycle cox dont need keep suffer AF pain.. now I wish my cycle is a a pretty 30 days.. -.-" but its not hahaha.. mine is long..

My dear husband just back from his trip and guess what he bought me a maternity dress. He say hang this dress inside our cupboard and hopefully one day I will be able to wear. I was crying so sad, I told him today is my CD 1 (one day earlier than expected) no chance I can wear, he say nevermind treat the dress as our lucky start hopefully can bring us luck.
    Its my turn to caught his cough, I had coughed so badly I think this month gotta be another wasted month again.

Imperial Concubine

prayinghard: wow.. so sweet of your hubby... encouraging in a way.. hehe... since is Day 1, its a fresh new start... jiayou! eat more healthy food to start build a big healthy egg~!

Imperial Concubine

wow girl chromosomes live longer.
    if i t-tc but not suceed means they r boys that didnt manage to stay in my womb?

Worthy Lady

I'm on CD16 today. And yes, am on CW. Sigh.....

Morning to all my dearies

qinnnsenne - so still found nothing on panty right???

morning all
    CD20. just took 2 big leaps of steps while climbing stairs. its gonna affect me isnt it?

has this question been asked here before:
    wld you prefer to have a boy / girl?
    if it has been asked can ignore this qn

Worthy Lady

Gnissim > my gynae is Dr Tan From PK women clinic located at NEX

Hi everyone. Thanks to everyone for your kind words, encouragement and love yesterday. I felt better after writing the post. I felt even better after reading all your encouraging words. Thank you for your concern. Thank you for also sharing your background as well, and I realized oh I'm not alone in my situation (Thing is, amongst my friends - I'm the only one who married a divorcee).

Having read your words, I realized I was only at things from my perspective, narrow not broadly. I spent the day reflecting, reading a chick flick, and yes, I emerge happier. As it is, there is always light after darkness (a new day dawns after night).

Thank you everyone. *hugs*

baby dust to all trying to concieve-ing. and happy happiness to all mtbs.

I'm also an "Imperial Concubine" now!

Gnissim, I'm also CD7 !

about the girl spermies and boy spermies.
    apparently the girl chromosome sperm lives longer and thus can stay longer in the cervix or tubes, which is why if there's no bd at ovulation time, the baby is more likely to be a girl. The boy chromosome sperm doesn't live long but apparently swims faster. so if you bd exactly while you ovulate you at likely to have a boy.I read this thing where this was to maintain survival of mankind, if men would extinct the female chromosome sperm would be necessary to maintain survival.
    quincy1986 likes this.

TGIF, ladies. *smile*

Shez, as your temp hasn’t gone up, it means you have not O so try to BD alternate days still. Any luck with dark OPK today?

Littlej, this is a nice thing to hear for me first thing in the morning. Hugs. There’s always sunshine after the rain.

quinn - we're waiting to hear updates on panties :P

quincy - hhahaha. can you walk more gently? pretend you're an empress, must take small steps. boy or girl i dont't mind, healthy (most important) and happy (and also hopefully good looking) can already. But i guess for the sake of pleasing the "in-laws who never want to meet me", perhaps a boy would be good. I feel like I'm living in imperial times.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Glad you feel better littlej!

Ya tricky, I read that theory before. There is this shettles method (can't rem if I spelt correctly or rem correctly), you can time your intercourse to target a girl or boy. There is even an online calendar where you enter your ovu dates and it will tell you which dates to BD for a boy or a girl. They say if you want a girl, BD during your fertile phase but dont't bd on O date and after. For a boy, you need to Bd about your ovu date and after. dont know how true but I guess as long as hit target can already. trying to concieve already so stressful, still must hit boy or girl...

littlej: I dont't exactly have a very good relationship with my in laws previously. I think my mother in law is jealous that her son loves me more than her. gt one time she accuse me of blaming her for advising us to move overseas for my hubby's career and she sent an email to my hubby telling him that I (me) dont't love my husband more than her (my mother in law). what bullshit crap is she talking about sia.

I read the email before my husband bcoz she sms my husband to ask him read but my husband was at work hence he ask me to read 1st instead. End up my husband was so angry with her and deleted the email without reading it himself. that time we rom-ed but have not't customary so I told my parents about the issue and they ask me fly back to SG and call off the customary.

luckily my husband say, even if you never ask me to chose, you know i will chose you over my parents. thank god sia!

after that when we moved back to SG, I was staying with my sister In law. She doesn't have to work on Sat but I have to. But she can sleep soooooo long that when I came back from work, she is still sleeping! So I will have to do housework when I come back home from office. Got once, my mother in law ask me why the toilet not clean? But to me already clean until can sleep on the floor ! (i have slight OCD somemore.) She say, must kneel on the floor and use bleach to scrub. I was shouting in my own head, W T F? Ask your own daughter to do it ! This house is not even mine! UGH.
    Last edited by missA; 12-04-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post

quincy - hhahaha. can you walk more gently? pretend you're an empress, must take small steps. boy or girl i dont't mind, healthy (most important) and happy (and also hopefully good looking) can already. But i guess for the sake of pleasing the "in-laws who never want to meet me", perhaps a boy would be good. I feel like I'm living in imperial times.

they will regret if they like a boy so much.
    because boys are only sweet in their childhood. after that is with wife.
    girls are sugar and spice and everything nice. a lifetime package

i personally like a girl because girls have so many pretty clothes <3
    but for my hubby i wld like to have a boy because he has got so many nieces from his siblings =.=

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post

actually I would prefer a girl because I always have this mindset... its easier to get a nice son in law than a daughter in law so one day I will have a son like my own if my daughter got married one day. lol

missA omg, how dreadful !! I hear so many stories of very very unreasonable mils.
    For me, respect or elderly dont care, I def will tell off if I'm shoved. sometimes I think the elderly take advantage of their situation and really use abuse. like all those horrible aunties in public transport. I have told off so many of them, the worse is when they queue in a line. After you tell them off they go all apologetic, like yet couldn't control themselves in the 1st place ?? just my morning rant lol