Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; qinnne, you're right. For BBT, by the time you see a O-spike, it's quite too late to BD already. So ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

qinnne, you're right. For BBT, by the time you see a O-spike, it's quite too late to BD already. So you usually need about 3 months of BBT to roughly know your ovulation day of the cycle. This is used for future prediction. After months of BBT, now I know my O-day is always on CD18/19. So I know one week before I should start to BD.

Continuing BBT is also good because one might be able to spot underlying issues. If there's no O-spike for that cycle, it would mean ovulation didnt happen. I guess some of us do get anovulation cycle once a while but if persistently 2 months, then better to see a fertility doc.

gnissim, I kiasu! Past 2 days I saw EWCM. So garung gabok. LOL. Just pee on cheapie see what color comes out. Likewise, I will only O around CD18/19. I wont OPK already since so light... will start again on CD15.

Imperial Concubine

your traditional chinese medicine told you to bd alternate days right? my traditional chinese medicine told me to BD 3 consecutive days 12 hours after my opk is positive.. (super shag) so sometimes I didn't.. -.-" haha kiasu abit nvm ... actualy if its light he will ask me to test twice ... but since you will BD on alternate days then is ok .. sure cover base.. hehe.

Imperial Concubine

why not you just test once a day? :/ probably your cycle shorten? cox got EWCM is mean ovulation is otw . :/ be kiasu abit nvm one

Just now I wiped and the CM got even more stretchy like 4 inches long! But it's not that clear like my usual fertile CM. More cloudy.

Hee really pee everyday ? But after 2 cycles of opk-ing I kinda know when I will get darkest based on the progression of the tone of the test line. Just now I tested was really really faint. Ok hack I make this a kiasu month. That's what cheapies are meant for!

My sinseh reminds me not to BD everyday . If I ask my hubby to BD 3 days consecutively I seriously think he cant walk on the 4th day. Jelly legs.

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: its ok to be kiasu .. I more kiasu... (kena train by my traditional chinese medicine).. sometimes I can test up to 3 times. LOL... since you got more stretchy CM, just go ahead chiong and test! (probably you try to pee , drink 50ml water, then test again). he says is more accurate. I will be trying this month nxt week.. hee.. ya think depend on sinseh. mine is the O then CHIONG AR. -.-" I told him tiring, he told me "your hubby do the job not you, you tired what". LOL

Thanks for the opk tips! Actually tonight I'm starting to have what seems like o-pains at lower ab. At the side. But I just cannot accept that I'm having these signs at CD10! 弄到我心很乱. :P

Well I do hope we can BD abit more during my fertile phase but I know my hubby's limit and I dont wish to stress him. Morever this and next week are his exam weeks so not the best time to ask for more....So I have to go a bit easier on the BD this cycle.

Dragontail, bringing your O earlier in your cycle might be a good thing...it can mean the eggs are mature enough and viable unlike sometimes if you O too late.

gnissim23 your sinseh is dr tan?

i have been having feverish feel these few days. probably thats what they call temperature rise? just a guess.

Dragontail your hubby also sleep very soundly after bd? lol

I think most men do, quincy? :P

Rise and shine everyone. Have a lovely weekend.

Morning ladies

Quincy, my temp rise from 36.6 to 37.0 on CD34
    Then every morning, when hubby hug me in bed, he will ask am I having fever

Female Attendant

I didn't do any BBT... My doc just ask us to BD from CD12, alternate days till CD20...

Dragontail ya. i'm guessing thats y you dont dare disturb him for bd? cuz he will knock out and forgot study?

Missy10 you r now on how many CD?

CatC i recommend to test for O too

morning all~
    CD21
    10 days to next period. i hope my cycle will continue to be regular.

Quincy, thing is he doesnt even have mood to bd yesterday so let him be. I just told him just now "tonight we can do oral you know" since it's just clearing army. Entice him abit.

CatC, that's the best method! But I'm obsessed with bbt. Haa.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    Dragontail ya. i'm guessing thats y you dont dare disturb him for bd? cuz he will knock out and forgot study?

Missy10 you r now on how many CD?

CatC i recommend to test for O too

morning all~
    CD21
    10 days to next period. i hope my cycle will continue to be regular.
    quincy - CD34 today

Missy10, are you throwing baby dust to us?

Missy10, think you can start testing already since temp high and you already missed af right?

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post
    Missy10, think you can start testing already since temp high and you already missed af right?
    Ladies, I hope i got baby dust to throw, suppose AF to due today based on 34 days cycle
    BFN yestetday, so hubby say test tomorrow morning

Missy10, no stress from us Good luck.

Morning everyone!

Dragontail - are you back to bbt-ing? Thought you were going to take a break? Or is the lure of the thermometer too great a temptation?

Missy10 - goody luck!

Hahaha I rem I tried using the oral reason to entice hubby - he retorted "dont't bluff. You just wanna steal my sperms"!! I was like - " duh, not worth stealing ... If wanna steal - maybe steal tony Leung or Andy lau or brad Pitt or ethan hawke better..." That got him into the competitive mode. Muahahahah!!!

Me had disturbed sleep last nite. I dreamt of needles and spotting on panties and murder (I was somewhat hauled to court of being a witness to a murder scene).

i think I am stressed about meeting my gynae #1 next week - decided to do one checkup with him cuz I heard he is more detailed in the scans and i just wanted an alternative before i signed on a package. But I also heard he is pro amnio esp for women above 35 - he would strongly recommend to skip Oscar and go straight to amnio.

Either that, or I shouldn't have watched tvb drama which involved forensics before zzzz.

Ahh... I admit I am! Ha! Had wanted to resume my BBT on CD15. But on CD7, I couldnt take it already. But I still am taking it easy for these few days. If can wake up in time then temp. If not then I skip the day. I keep thinking "what if I O much earlier??? What if what if?". But from CD15 I will go full force!

Oh my god so funny! You also used that. Hee. Luckily my hubby didnt say I wanna steal his spermies. He just smiled and said ok. It works :P Ooohhh Ethan Hawke. Slurp. Like him best in Reality Bites. Wow that must have been almost 20 years ago movie. If I can just steal one (so hard to choose), I think I like to steal James Franco.

Oh sounds like a lot of things in your mind, littlej. Dont worry too much ya. Do tell gynae #1 about your OSCAR result (which I'm sure you will). Just focus your mind on meeting the little muffin next week and who knows, more good news? =)

littlej: vivid dreams are very common for preggy ladies... the other night I dreamt my pillow was ant infested and I woke up in shock using my mobile phone to shine on my pillow hahahaha

to the rest who are trying again, please dont't give up!! maybe you should relax abit and stop the bbt & opk? i stop doing all these and followed the instruction by my gynae to BD and it work. sometimes all the OPK & BTT restrict yourself to only BD within a short period... dont't think, ask your hubby to just SHOOT! jiayou and baby dusts dearies!
    Last edited by missA; 13-04-2013 at 11:15 AM.

MissA your dream is scary but funny!

Thanks for the encouragement there. Actually this month is for me to have last shot at snakey and I cant make myself forgo all like bbt or opk (habit already!). But I'm making myself more relax about it. If I have to cross to horsey, I feel I will be even more relax already. Take my time to hopefully strike one.

Worthy Lady

quincy: no no, have not't graduated & will continue try harder this new cycle! (cycle #3!)

gnissim23: Last cycle I just began BBT (and only started on CD24, not whole month) so can't see a pattern yet :x I've been a good gal though and have been diligently taking my temps everyday since then at 7.30am Hopefully I'll be able to tell a pattern and do more informed predictions on O dates in a few months (but hoping I'll get a lucky BFP this cycle hahaha!). I've been hearing lots that since my cycles are very regular, no known problems then should be easier to get pregnant but after 2 months of trying, I dont't really feel it's easier I think it's just the Aries in me being impatient for results lol

Dragontail: Yeah haha, I'm going to try OPK this month too & go all out for one last shot at a little snakey! Speaking of EWCM, I used to have a lot of it a couple of days every month... But at that time I didn't know what is it, it'll just fall out of me & hang there some inches down below so I usually have to pull it out :x But after those pesky yeast infections and rounds of treatments now no longer have it! (or I can't see it falling it out of me) So I can't base O dates on EWCM... When I see the doc on Fri must remember to ask him why

Missy10: Sounds very very hopeful! Please let us know soon & lotsa baby dust!