Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; littlej hahaha. my poor birdie? i didnt restrict myself a lot this month. because who knows i might not strike ...

littlej hahaha. my poor birdie?
    i didnt restrict myself a lot this month. because who knows i might not strike again this month then i will curse myself for working so hard. i know i am studying my symptoms. very bored sometimes like now hubby knocked out -.-"

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Today I was surprised that my hubby told me "I have read that 3days break is the best for growing new fresh sperms. So tonight we make out is very good. Last night not so good". Wow I was really impressed he has been doing his homework. Our clear-army night was supposedly last night but we skipped it. So it shall be tonight. And he knows that the next BD is Wed. So he counted 3days of no-sex. Got to give him a pat on this back.

I personally am quite doubtful on 3days non stop BD... hmmm can grow new swimmers in time?

Dragontail my hubby thinks so too.
    a lot of things i follow very diligently. except for bd maybe because i get drier as i get older lucky there's preseed.

Imperial Concubine

quincy: ya Dr tan waiting list is long.. :/ tts why I always book in super advance. hee. but since I already stick with him for a year , guess I will continue . since I feel that my health condition did changed after visiting him.. so I dont wanna change doc also, only want see gynae probably next two mths.. (my hubby will make noise if I change doc, cox I use to change my facial product he keep nag n nag n nag.) hee. I know TMI.. -.-

dragontail: yeah actually to BD 3 consecutive days, or to BD alternate days...

reason to bd 3 consecutive days: the egg is in the body for at most 12 hours, some can be as short as few hours... so LH surge will normally detect 12-36 hours before ovulation. (tts why bd 3 days in order not to miss the egg). As some doc believe that sperm motality may not be that good. and sperm may stay in our body less then 24 hours only or even shorter..

normally according to gynae, western believe, very healthy sperm may stay in our body for 5 days. why to BD alternate days is probably like you wun miss the day you see. As they feel sperm stays longer...

this is my point after reading up.. lol.

oh yes. and some says, sperm is production line. if you dont BD for more days it will produce more.. wheares some says that sperm is not fresh after 4 days, must clear then rebuild.. but I guess my traditional chinese medicine "long" is not to BD 5 or more days.. cox that time me and hubby didn't BD for 4 days, my traditional chinese medicine say is ok dont need clear sperm let it build more since your O is coming soon... :/ so it really depends on which you wanna believe in.. but now, I guess need to believe in fate... haha.

my hubby still say BD everyday .. crazy. -.-"

and the point that no bd during 2ww, I think someone here said before is to avoid the sperm to interrupt implantation? :/

Worthy Lady

quincy: It might just be! dont't worry too much though, what is meant to be, will be <- needs to stop worrying myself, too!

gnissim23: hehe satisfy craving first in case we dont't get to eat them for the next 9 months! (if extreme ks type maybe almost 2 years cos' must include breastfeeding time in too? I know some women so ks until breastfeeding also cannot eat outside food, all must be homecooked o.o) haha yeah! for me is on AF due day cos it has always been on time, so I only begin to check obsessively on the day itself :x I'll wipe and wipe and wipe too haha!

littlej: My first time hearing about no bd after O, doc got explain why he says this? *curious* I've been working my hubby very hard lol... last cycle we bd consecutively from CD13 to CD20 :x (but still no hit!!! <- dont't tell me I O on CD22 onwards... Maybe doc has a point in no bd after O?)

Dragontail: so good! my hubby is more blur than me when it comes to such matters! And he's too lazy/busy to read up or find out more, he even goes ??? when I say CM or BBT... lots more I can complain about him but I shall give him face hmpf!

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: ya I also question doc before... cox his theory is egg stays less then 24 hours.. so First BD very impt, to cover base. nxt 2 days weather got or not still must chiong if not egg will be gone already...

Imperial Concubine

Quinn: hehe guess a lot of us are the same type of person.. LOL~ tts abit kua zhang. personally only me n my hubby around.. I seldom cook. super troublesome to cook 2 person share.. one month maybe 2-3 times or so depending my mood. keke. but I guess if I happen to preg n confinement sure make order from shops.. lol. I did order before the other time... the portion is very big.. I cant finish so at night hubby back I cook extra rice n eat again. -.-" but is quite exp as I ordered confinement meal about 30 per meal.

haha my hubby too never read one .. once I was so pissed at him as when I was talking to the traditional chinese medicine, he was seating behind watching movie on his phone! and didn't even bother to listen. n always after doc I will say to him oh what doc say.. I also dont know if he listens in anot.. to him is.. oh want BD day you just got some action kind then BD. -.-" during 2ww I also seldom BD.. probably just 1 time a week only.. :x

Worthy Lady

gnissim23: quite happy to know we're not the only ones around who do things like obsessive panty inspection LOL! Ooooh I love to cook! I live under a roof with my hubby and his big traditional family so we get homecooked food everyday, but I still like to cook myself (I'll make use of odd timing like after 9pm to cook or bake lol) and he enjoys my cooking too so I try to whenever possible Yeah confinement food would be expensive cos it's a lot of work!

Yeah! Men! :x My hubby doesn't dare to watch movie on his phone when I'm talking to him (cos I got firey temper hehe) but he won't go find out more! Whenever I read something online or find out anything from you ladies I'll be so excited to share the info (like these few days been sharing with him what I learnt from this forum) but he always give me blur face :x It's so irritating cos it's like a one-way communication! The only good thing is I know he's listening... Even if he knows nuts about all these but he's listening... :x During tww we'll also bd, like at least 3 times a week :x Is that bad for implantation OMG! @.@

Worthy Lady

i think this month i damn suey.
    i held my pee for 4 hours, pee in a cup, dip my CB digital and flush away the pee.
    waited for 2mins and there was an Error for that digital test!! $%)(&@#
    i am so not gonna wait for another 4 hour for another pee.

Was doing some work, hubby was playing with his keyboard, the next thing i know, i hear him snoring.
    eh? i thought he's playing the keyboard.. how come can snore one?
    you mean he got sleepy hearing himself play?? lol

you wait for 2 min only? no need to hold your pee i guess. not healthy. or do you drink a lot water at home? i dont drink much so my pee at home is much more concentrated.

yea i shouldnt worry. only i almost puke last night -.-" must have been pretty stressful lately

morning! CD22

Morning ladies.... no good news today, thought it was the antibiotic im taking, but done a Search, it say antibiotic does not delay AFstress maybe its my stress

Missy10 dont fret ! gambatte !

thinking if i should go down do blood test ~.~
    this is so confusing

Morning everyone.

Quincy - do what blood test? Maybe just hang on a lil' more? I had nausea on cd24 FYI.

Missy10 - oh, still wishing you baby dust. Did you use cb to test?

Qinn - erm, doc told me no bd after the timetable he gave me. So his dates were cd13, 15, 17, 19, 21. Strictly no bd after cd21. So I assume it is after o. Anyway my dear is an old man so we skipped cd21. Sigh... I remembered in his early 30s, my dear still can bd everyday - sometimes even twice a day... But now that he is In late 30s, Alternate days is like asking for his life. Right now we only bd like twice or thrice a week. Sometimes once a week if he is too stressed at work.

Pinklolita - why you pee in cup then use cb? Cb to be used directly on your pee stream? Maybe that's why error cuz the cup may have some external substances that interfere with the reading?

Oh! And I never bother to explain to my hubby about the trying to concieve means and methods. Even when i told him about sperm motility, i said your spermies dont't have the same speed as Ian Thorpe

So i tried once to explain bbt and cm, and he was like, "aiya just tell me what I need to do and when... dont't need to give me the details." Anyway he thought I was nuts at taking temp and vits and traditional chinese medicine etc. even when I told him I got smiley for opk and first ever smiley somemore, he just said orh. I guess it is kinda like when he talks to me about golf stuff and who and who are in the masters, what did they do blah blah... I just also go orh and my mind will start wondering how come competitive golf players are all so uncle and fat unlike football players.

So hahah I am glad for this forum to talk to everyone here...

i am nausea and cramping since dont know when. i'm afraid if i am pregnant and didnt tk good care of myself :/

if its positive, i am 3 weeks from LMP.

but still thinking :/

littlj, i used cheapies to test... not even a faint line, so maybe 2 more days.....
    today is CD 35, mayb this month cycle longer
    Last edited by Missy10; 14-04-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Quincy - why dont you test?

Missy10 - thought of using cb?

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post

Thought of, but now thinking dont know isit Im taking antibiotic or bcos of deprived sleep that never see red (of cos i dont wish to see red) but tested negative

436677 Fertility Charts

Sunday morning!

Quincy, meantime, go easy on everything. I know symptoms can be cheating at times (I got it too)! But you'll never know if it's really a strike-month. I rather be safe then sorry. Last thing I want is I didnt do enough.

I can tell you're a carefree lady. I wish I can be less kiasu and less kanjeong! Anyway, yeah how about wait till missed af then see how things progress? Do take care for now ya.

Missy10: test after 3 days. maybe you o late so need to wait for hcg to builtup. I got faint bfp only after af late for 3days. Baby dust to you!

Hi missy10 - your temps are still on high side right? Maybe try cb . For me, I just tested with cb. Hahaha maybe it's just me - If want to know just know no need to think here think there. If not positive then I will wanna move ahead on what I should do next cycle. If positive then I wanna go see doc immediately to ensure all is ok.

Baby dust!

Missy10 - Btw your chart is impressive!! Mine is like bare compared to yours! Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post

tested. bfn.
    btw littlej, your cycle is how long on the ave?
    you tested on cd24?
    Last edited by quincy1986; 14-04-2013 at 01:46 PM.

Quincy, maybe you tested too early only cd22 maybe is implantation taking place that's y you always feel nausea. Try test again on day of your expected af?

Worthy Lady

Good Sunday ladies!

Missy10: *hugs* test again in a few days? I've heard it doesn't come up positive for a lot of ladies after a few days after af! keeping my fingers crossed for you You chart is so pretty!

quincy: You're only on CD22/23? I agree with prayinghard to test on day of expected af or maybe try those early response tests? Baby dust to you!

littlej: Hey! I'm like you, if it's BFP I'll want to know so I can take good care immediately; if not then I want the witch to turn up when she's scheduled to turn up so I can move on to next cycle! I'll be paranoid and antsy before she arrives, but once she does I won't be depressed or what, just happily move on to plan for new cycle hahaha... what they call 粗线条 Eh no , when my hubby goes on about things that I dont't understand or have an interest in, eg cars and ornamental fishes I also will listen and try to remember ... So he must listen and remember too when I say cheem cheem things like OPK!!! (Ok, not exactly cheem but hey! )

pinklolitapop: LOL my hubby is the type can fall asleep within 30 seconds of hitting the bed (or anywhere comfortable) hahaha!