Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; really? implantation will cause all the nausea?...

really? implantation will cause all the nausea?

Worthy Lady

Ladies!!! My guess and all your advices were all spot on!!!

I have watery CM on fri, negative smileys all the way till last night and a wonderful smiling face just 15 mins ago!!!!!

Going be busy! *wink wink*

Yippee sheZ! So testing twice a day works!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Hi missy10 - your temps are still on high side right? Maybe try cb . For me, I just tested with cb. Hahaha maybe it's just me - If want to know just know no need to think here think there. If not positive then I will wanna move ahead on what I should do next cycle. If positive then I wanna go see doc immediately to ensure all is ok.

Baby dust!
    littlej, hubby say WED then test with CB
    As first time using chart, so guai guai record everything, btw think O is not the same as the chart, but I did try my very best to cover base

Btw thanks all ladies for your care.... Muackz..... love you all.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	102315

Here was my ff chart in jan. I tested on cd31.

Quincy, I have read that nausea can be caused by rising levels of progesterone.

thanks prayinghard. i did research online and realise it should be due to me taking my conceive well. i read in another forum that some ladies experience bad nausea feel while they were on some supplements. i didnt realise its so strong.

Worthy Lady

Yes Littlej!!!

Was so excited since its our first month opk-ing, and CW did cause my O to come earlier last few months! Was afraid we had missed the O!

But I believe in my body signs - CM, and also, my hubby is surprisingly very in-tuned to my body! He was telling me this morning that he thinks I should be O-ing soon. Cause he usually feels more urges during my O and AF time!

Was talking to my mum, i got BFN, she told me that she can only confirmed that she was pregnant when Im almost 12weeks by blood test, and all the while its BFN

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    you wait for 2 min only? no need to hold your pee i guess. not healthy. or do you drink a lot water at home? i dont drink much so my pee at home is much more concentrated.

yea i shouldnt worry. only i almost puke last night -.-" must have been pretty stressful lately

morning! CD22
    but i thought everybody will hold their pee for at least 3-4 hours before opk?

Worthy Lady

Pinklolita - why you pee in cup then use cb? Cb to be used directly on your pee stream? Maybe that's why error cuz the cup may have some external substances that interfere with the reading?
    i've always pee in a cup and dip with CB cos i find it hard to 'aim' especially since the digital ones you have to re-use.
    so i dont't to accidentally get my pee on it. I have got smileys by dipping before so i think the test stick i had yday was a one-off thing

Worthy Lady

i have a feeling im not ovulating this month. sigh..
    my cyle is all messed up. Im having aching boobs now. i can feel some twinges at the side of my boobs.
    my ewcm is getting lesser and still no smiley.
    im just gonna wait for AF and take clomid next cycle and hope that i ovulate next cycle.

it's getting too tiring.
    Last edited by pinklolitapop; 14-04-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinklolitapop View Post
    but i thought everybody will hold their pee for at least 3-4 hours before opk?
    for me i dont. i just poas when i feel like i have to pee. because i dont drink much water at home my pee is concentrated. i do encourage you to drink more water though. healthy

Quote Originally Posted by pinklolitapop View Post
    i've always pee in a cup and dip with CB cos i find it hard to 'aim' especially since the digital ones you have to re-use.
    so i dont't to accidentally get my pee on it. I have got smileys by dipping before so i think the test stick i had yday was a one-off thing
    i agree and i cant too. havent use CB for a long time. i think it also allows you to dip in water. but anyways i am generally very flexible person

Hi shez! Hahaha did you feel like you struck lottery with the smiley? Anyway, have fun! Shan't disturb you

Hi pinklolita - oooo I see. I always directly pee cuz hahah in office how to bring cup to toilet?!? But after I will use antiseptic wipes to clean the digital equipment. Erm I think no need to hold pee for so long bah... dont think clearblue would wanna get used for causing kidney stones! For me I will use when I feel like peeing. So 12 and 7pm are my usual pee times anyway.

Quincy - goody luck!

Missy10 - you wanna see gynae to do blood test? Or can try cb? cb is definitely more "sensitive" than others. I know because when I tested with cb at home, the cross came out very fast. But at the gynae clinic using the doc's test strip, the cross was super faint and it took a Very long time to appear. even the nurse asked me you sure or not - then i showed her my cb pix (with my grinning like a monkey face). Maybe your mun's era - test strips are not so sensitive too?!? Up to you . Anyway, goody luck and can't wait to hear good news

Is it just me? When I click Miss10's FF chart, I see my own chart !

littlej, is 8DPO your implantation dip? The pic is small on my screen but I can see FF states something on your 8DPO but cant quite make it out.

pinklolita, poor gal! Who ask you to hold pee so long?? Haa. Aiyo dont need to hold so long. Usually after a big cup of water (I drink a lot of plain water btw), about 15mins later, I will go pee. Then about an hour later, I will POAS on my OPK. For that one hour, I just dont drink water or if I must, just take sips. Your BBT hasnt shown any rise is it dear?

Shez, BIG jiayou!

After reading all these about CB OPK, I finally get it that it comes with a digital reader and you attach the disposable strip. Something like that right? Never knew about that :P
    Last edited by Dragontail; 14-04-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Question - Whats the difference between CB digital kit and the normal kit??

Dragontail - . Didnt know it was so blur! I see if I can upload a clearer one later. It was a temp drop on 8dpo - is it implantation dip? I also dont know . you mean the sperm takes 8 days to plant into the egg?!? I had a nausea feeling on 7dpo though like really wanna puke and cramping on 10dpo. Anyway I thought af was coming cuz I had cramps and another temp drop on 12dpo. I rem I was away for a biz trip and I kept wearing pads throughout.

Btw dragontail - happily cleared all residual army liaoz? dont't forget dr wu this wed! yes cb opk comes with in 2 portions. The strips and this digital equipment. The equipment is used to trigger a circle or smiley face. So there must be some mechanism inside that states if the line is as dark then trigger the smiley face. If the line is faint, trigger the circle. When you eject the test strip you will notice there are 2 lines - I think one should be the control line and the other is the test line - so cb works on the same principles as other opk. Except it does the work for you in gauging the lines. Btw, this is my own analysis...
    (Hahaha yes I was very intrigued with how cb works...)

Missy10 - you talking about the cb pregnancy kit or opk ?

For cb pregnancy test kit - to be honest, the one I used just tells you plus or minus. I know there is one which tells you how many weeks but I have never seen that in the store so I bought the basic one which comes in a pack of two.

Worthy Lady

hahahaha ok ok i feel so dumb now for holding my pee!
    there was once i went into the toilet, wanting to opk, then i peed as usual... after the entire thing, i remembered i was supposed to opk!
    oh my god!! this month really i damn gundu.

dragontail - no rise in my bbt yet.. sigh
    so i think im out for this month.

It could be an ID on your 8DPO. Well the fertilisation takes place the moment the egg pops out from the ovary (spermy awaiting right there). Then this thing takes few days to travel through the fallopian tube to the uterus, while evolving itself from 1 cell to 2 cells to 4 cells to 8 cells. By the time about 8DPO, it attaches to the womb and that's when implantation occurs (where your brazil nuts come in good use!). I very smart I know all these. Because this pic I found online says it all :P
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	implantation-graphic.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	102331

Yes super cleared his force. Last night and this morning too. Was a bit reluctant to do it this morning because I scared the break not long enough till Wed night.... hee but I think it's ok. We try to enjoy the process Thanks for the reminder for this Wed! Gonna have my acupuncture then. I was asking her last week "acupuncture only wed? How about Sunday? (which is today morning)". She said too early. I ganjeong :P My O should happen coming Saturday.

I see, that's how CD OPK works. Guess it's really straight forward since it's binary. Either 1 or 0. True or False. Hee I was a technical student.

pinklolita, may I know what's your CD now? I read that no ovulation cycle may happen once in a while. If you prefer, then take a break this cycle... so you wont get too stress over it. Can restart a fresh one next cycle.

yes Brazilian nuts!! I am still munching on them. Rem I bought 600g worth of nuts in jan...

Dragontail - you are so Lucky!!! My hubby no longer has the stamina to do day and night or night and day (hahaha lyrics from a song from "-lovely"!)... Aiya got mood then do . dont't kill the spontaneity for trying to concieve. Why must wait till wed? Not every 2 days?

Missy10 - you talking about the cb pregnancy kit or opk ?
    littlej - I'm talking about pregnancy kit, just bought the digital with conception indicator