Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Omg those booties are totally cute missy10!! Actually I like to be a D for just few months. Like just ...

Omg those booties are totally cute missy10!!

Actually I like to be a D for just few months. Like just wanna live a D for awhile and see it feels like. Dont want to handle a D forever. I'm kinda happy with my current size. Ha. So a sticky bfp is what I am hopeful for so I can live my dream bit

Agree that chix ess makes one heaty. Been drinking them for a week now and I'm starting to have constipation.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    What are the charges for Dr Su in BBK? I mean consultation...
    for me, the consultation with 6 days medicine (twice daily) is $22.

Morning everyone. Oh my - I woke up late!! Now rushing to office... Had so many strange dreams last night...

Dragontail - thought chic essence supposed to take during 2ww? That was what was discussed earlier. Together with lrd tea and Brazilian nuts.

Quincy - wa. What a hassle to take urine tests! Do kegel whilst getting tested! Hee hee.

Me going to visit my first gynae later for a second opinion. Hopefully all ok. Hubby and i decided to go for an alrwrnative and Decide between these 2 gynaes. Apparently he is pro amnio for women 35 and above. Let's see what he says about me. *nervous*

Happy non-bluey Monday everyone!

*looks down* - long long way to a C... hubby says "fat hope".

pinklolita, I think most of us ladies have estrogen dominance probably because of the foods we eat (yummier foods are more likely to provoke estrogen rather than others hormones) so for trying to concieve, it's not really safe, unless you have progesterone dominance.

I see lots of Os coming up, plenty of action coming your way I'm on CD8, I usually get EWCM by now but still quite dry, really hope my O will not be so soon as in like tomorrow or after tomorrow.

Littlej, the wait is over finally for the monday and I'm sure it'll turn out A-ok at the doc later. Share share later ok.

I very kiasu this month....thought can drink regardless 2ww starts already or not. Thought of building up my antibodies before O .

Btw this month I suddenly dont have the nausea effect from CW anymore. I think my system has got accustomed to it. Good.

Tricky, typically when's your o day?

Worthy Lady

now i start to get nausea from CW .. first month dont have.. now have.. sian max

Worthy Lady

Boohoo.... I think I'm falling sick!!!! Feeling really cold in the office + feeling of nausea. Plus really tired!

I dont't wanna be sick!!!! I still wanna bd tonight!!!

congratulations to all who got O
    we can has babies~~~

Shez please go grab some orange juices and drink lots of it. Plus plain water too. It does help when I feel am falling ill. I dont really take medicine (avoid till I'm really in pain) so these method surely makes me feel better.

Dragontail, I oscillate between cd 10 and CD 13 (last month was cd 10) I also bought chicken essence and will take after O, but I think my body is heaty type...

Shez, what day are you ? if unusual nausea non-2ww, better take berocca or something

i also read that some of us dislike chic ess.
    can give me if you dont want. i love chic ess.
    (so thick skin.)

Tricky, you must be feeling giddy during those days....oscillate (hee darn auto dict!).

Wow you o really early. So nice. How many days is your cycle?

Quincy, I think it's more like we got no choice to gulp the essence down for the good sake!

Worthy Lady

Thanks tricky and dragontail!

I take berocca every morning, and am now on 1dpo. Yesterday I had a smiley opk but watery CM. today's is ewcm! have not't poas yet though.

Have left the office and heading for the doctor to get some meds in case + get d mc. And then its sleeping time for me.

When I told hubby I was down with chills and nausea, he asked me 'Wah my soldiers swim so fast?!' Lol

Shez it could be you know. Last time I was already having queasiness on 1/5/7dpo.

Btw, I did post on another thread on this. If anyone is interested. Shen Mu Niang Niang birthday bash is 2May. Last year I went to steal eggs and got bfp in that cycle. Coincidence or not...Good luck!
    Last edited by Dragontail; 15-04-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Yah Shez, if you are super super fertile you can get very early signs. cross fingers.
    Dragontail, I do O super early but I'm not sure if that's good. I read that as long as O doesnt happen before 10 days should be ok but I'd rather O on CD 12 or 13 just to be on the safe side. My cycles are 24 to 26 days.

Whats Shen Mu Niang ? my family on father's side is chinese but I dont know all the customs.

Worthy Lady

Thanks tricky and dragontail! I also hope hubby's spermies are super strong and I'm super fertile!

Last night after bd, he 'sayang' my tummy and said 'jiayou k my soldiers. Jiayou'. Made me tear!

Doc said I'm down with fever. 38deg! Spike in temp after o?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Shez it could be you know. Last time I was already having queasiness on 1/5/7dpo.

Btw, I did post on another thread on this. If anyone is interested. Shen Mu Niang Niang birthday bash is 2May. Last year I went to steal eggs and got bfp in that cycle. Coincidence or not...Good luck!
    Where is it?? I will go steal egg, if i see red...

tricky i think they mean to say zhu sheng niang niang. in temple in toa payoh

ppl say praying to her to bless you with children, child birth etc.

Dont think its a good day for me... having BFN n no AF.... feel like going doctor, but dont know what to ask....
    Had an experience, going to Thomson Medical Center at Sunplaza, went there bcos i had lower abdomen cramp for 2 weeks for the first time in my life, i went in for consultation n a scan, and it was barely 3 mins, and doc say "wow, beautiful womb" "perfect" and "you are done"

The wait is so suffering.... making me just dont wanna lie on bed and do nothing....

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Dont think its a good day for me... having BFN n no AF.... feel like going doctor, but dont know what to ask....
    Had an experience, going to Thomson Medical Center at Sunplaza, went there bcos i had lower abdomen cramp for 2 weeks for the first time in my life, i went in for consultation n a scan, and it was barely 3 mins, and doc say "wow, beautiful womb" "perfect" and "you are done"

The wait is so suffering.... making me just dont wanna lie on bed and do nothing....
    you can go to any family clinic/GP nearest to your house to do a blood test.
    no need to ask about anything. just say you want to do pregnancy blood test and you are done.
    somemore you can request for MC maybe

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Shez View Post
    Thanks tricky and dragontail! I also hope hubby's spermies are super strong and I'm super fertile!

Last night after bd, he 'sayang' my tummy and said 'jiayou k my soldiers. Jiayou'. Made me tear!

Doc said I'm down with fever. 38deg! Spike in temp after o?!
    Your husband is so cute! haha must take care of yourself. drink more fluid

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post

My mum ask me to pray more to my guan ying niang niang at home, i went bugis during guan ying dan to pray too.