Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; hi Shez! make sure you're taking preggie safe medication! and yes, drink hordes of water, cover up and go zzz! ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

hi Shez! make sure you're taking preggie safe medication! and yes, drink hordes of water, cover up and go zzz!

hi Missy10 - Wed is coming. CB is waiting! Maybe you shouldn't test with cheapies now. Just wait for Wed.

Muahaaha - I also love chic essence! I find that it gives me the bolt of energy. Quincy - We're one of a kind I think.

hi Dragontail - I just drank chic essence during 2ww cuz you all said so. So I faithfully downed one bottle during 2ww in Jan. PLus LRD tea. Plus brazilian nuts. Before O and during O, I drank Zhen Soup.

Missy10, hang on there. It's monday and such is just too much to handle at the start week! Take it slow today and wait for tomorrow to see how it goes ok

Shez hope you teared because you find your hubby hilarious. Mine also talks funny after bd. He will talk to my tummy "you all better swim properly or I beat the shit out of you all". So violent.

The shen mu niang x2 event will be held at sin ming where comfort delgro is. Opposite it where there's an empty field.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post

hi Dragontail - I just drank chic essence during 2ww cuz you all said so. So I faithfully downed one bottle during 2ww in Jan. PLus LRD tea. Plus brazilian nuts. Before O and during O, I drank Zhen Soup.
    Hi Little J, the Zhen soup is make of what? you boil yourself or can buy from those lao huo soup stall? In order to concieve, i almost totally wipe of drinking cold drinks, I am a huge fan of cold and icy drinks. I keep thinking I made my body to cold so difficult to concieve.

Worthy Lady

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Yes dragontail, I teared coz I felt he was so sweet!

Littlej, my gp knows I'm trying so all medication are preggie safe. But I have not't popped any. Stuck the fever plaster on my forehead, and had a good sleep just now! Nausea is gone and feeling much better! Think I can survive without the meds!

Just poas and its a smiley again!

Oh shez! so good! So worth to get 2 x smileys. Think TVh also has 2 smileys and she conceived that month so c'mon - all action go!

Sunnydale - My mum boiled the soup for me. Sorry, it's called Zhen soup. So I dont't know made of what. I think TVH also had the same soup. Erm - I think you can go to those chinese medicinal hall and ask for the herbs and throw everything into the slow cooker and boil. I dont't think it's overtly complicated cuz if my mum can do it, anyone else can (Erm - My mum is a throw everything into the pot and cook type of person).

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Oh shez! so good! So worth to get 2 x smileys. Think TVh also has 2 smileys and she conceived that month so c'mon - all action go!

Sunnydale - My mum boiled the soup for me. Sorry, it's called Zhen soup. So I dont't know made of what. I think TVH also had the same soup. Erm - I think you can go to those chinese medicinal hall and ask for the herbs and throw everything into the slow cooker and boil. I dont't think it's overtly complicated cuz if my mum can do it, anyone else can (Erm - My mum is a throw everything into the pot and cook type of person).
    So good, your mum boil for you, I go home and ask my mum see if she knows.

Hmm - I realized I typed Zhen Soup. But the "" always disappear!

Littlej, ya have to type 8zhen instead of bazhen -_-.

On your way to gynae #1?

Sunnydale, seems like cold drinks is generally a no no for ttcing. If i really want something cooling, I still have it occasionally like once a week and make sure no ice added. Or I wait one hr later for the ice to melt then not so cold.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

hehe littlej, you got good memory...

Ya the month I conceived, I got 2 days of smileys on my opks...I also had zhen soup for the very first time that month...I've always had cold hands and feet and Dr su told me to cold drinks and wear socks to sleep...I did and find that my hands did get warmer...maybe it was a combi of all factors....have to take really good care while trying to concieve

I'm not feeling well...currently resting at home....already 14 weeks and I think my morning sickness just started....I threw up on friday and this morning too....so dreadful...I have a terrible headache now and i feel awful....was thinking I am such a late bloomer...by now, all the ms symptoms should have cleared...sigh..

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Sunnydale, seems like cold drinks is generally a no no for ttcing. If i really want something cooling, I still have it occasionally like once a week and make sure no ice added. Or I wait one hr later for the ice to melt then not so cold.
    Ya, I stop cold drinks , only have it once a while with little ice.. Now only drink water, warm water... I think my AF coming, just went toilet, see something like spotting.... Si bei sian already...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    hehe littlej, you got good memory...

Ya the month I conceived, I got 2 days of smileys on my opks...I also had zhen soup for the very first time that month...I've always had cold hands and feet and Dr su told me to cold drinks and wear socks to sleep...I did and find that my hands did get warmer...maybe it was a combi of all factors....have to take really good care while trying to concieve

I'm not feeling well...currently resting at home....already 14 weeks and I think my morning sickness just started....I threw up on friday and this morning too....so dreadful...I have a terrible headache now and i feel awful....was thinking I am such a late bloomer...by now, all the ms symptoms should have cleared...sigh..
    Congrats TVH! must take care. My colleague also have very bad morning sickness, but i think she got better in her 2nd trimester.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Thanks sunnydale....i hope to feel better soon...

Sunnydale, it's good to drink plain warm water. I usually drink alot of room temperature water but lately, I try to drink it warm instead. It's just as nice. I'm one who can never get thirsty or else I cant concentrate on doing anything.

Tomorrow will be drinking 8zhen soup Need to go grab a black chix later.

TVH, oh your ms just started. Hopefully it just comes and be gone quickly. Next gynae visit is know-the-gender time?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Can also add lemon slices to the warm water if too plain...avoid tea and coffee too...

Yup dragontail, the next scan would be at 16 weeks...gynae said hopefully can see gender if baby is cooperative...until now, I've only managed to put on 1kg...I dont't have appetite for anything...I can feel hungry but I can feel yucky after just a fee mouthfuls....very worried that I won't be able to put on the weight needed

TVH, must be exciting on the gender revealing. Most importantly see how the doc shares about improving your appetite. Usually first trime quite hard to put on weight if got queasy issue. But usually mummies weight shoots up from 2nd trime. Hehe maybe so fast that you wish you could slow it down.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quite anxious to know gender actually...

Ya I hope I dont't need to take back what I said about not being able to put on weight...hahaha....I only hope for my appetite to improve...

Right now, I only hope the next 6 months can pass by quickly so that I can push and it's out...of all sickness I hate, I hate vomitting the most...

What happen to have light yellowish discharge?? Too heaty???

Poor TVH, hope you feel really better very soon.

Missy10, I had a lot a lot of light yellow cm too last last cycle. From o till before af. Didnt think much about it if it's too heaty. Hmmm now you mentioned maybe I was. I was feeling quite warm and sickly on some days.

Worthy Lady

dear sisters...
    it has been long since i chatted here.... firstly because my company banned mummysg, secondly, is because i had been keeping a low profile...
    i have my bfp in jan.... and i am so sorry that i could only announce today because i am hopping into second trimester now kept a low profile because of my last year m/c

Spreading baby dust to everyone !! and hope to share what i did over the last few cycles...

- seen t.c.m. dr su for 6 mths... and ever since then, been following her advice and taking her medicine diligently....

- some of her advice to me are:
    1. to take 8zhen within 7 days after AF (to add DOM to the 8zhen as well), and also to drink 8zhen weekly after that until next AF, she advised that it is ok to take 8zhen even during 2WW, so at the last cycle, i actually did this.

2. stopped taking fruits, cooling (liang) food and cold drinks/food (was advised that i can only take durians, Mangoes, occasionally apples and grapes)

3. Took Longan Red date Ginger tea almost everyday, to warm my womb.

4. Been taking Walnuts, Almonds, Sunflower seeds and Pumpkin seeds daily (same goes for my hubby)

5. Brisk walking every morning to take in the Morning sun (for Vit D and to improve my qi flow)

6. Try my best to sleep early every night and wear Socks to sleep

7. I get my hubby to visit T.C.M with me because i believe it is mutual effort

8. She also advised that t.t.c-ing ladies should not jog too much and not to engage in strenuous exercises during AF days.

9. I was only engaging in brisk walking and climbing stairs everyday during t.t.c-ing

10. i also took a bottle of chicken essence every day during 2WW

hope these little tips can help everyone of you... and all the best to all sisters here !!!

Last edited by faithmummy; 18-04-2013 at 03:59 PM.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Congrats faithmummy!!

So your EDD must be in Oct too! I think littlej also the same?

congratulations faithmummy.
    glad to know good news come from you at last!

Faithmummy, I was silently hoping you’ll come in soon to announce. Because it has been my hunch that you’ve got BFP.

Congrats!!! How many weeks are you now?

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, thank you so much !!
    i am currently into 16 weeks.
    thanks for thinking about me all these while, buddy !!! and all the best to you !!!

Thanks quincy1986, i wish you all the best too !!!

TVH, thanks hehe my EDD is End Sept, according to gynae....
    littlej is bfp too? Congrats littlej!!!

Worthy Lady

Actually, i wanted to thank all sisters here who had been here for me during my tough times since last year.
    This thread helps me alot !!